Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward 09:45 - Apr 20 with 1152 viewsSaintsNews

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward 20th Apr 2021 09:44
Sunday at Wembley was obviously very disappointing, but things have to move on and we have to try and finish the season with a flourish, let's not let the past bring us down, we have to move forward and Ralph Hasenhuttl Is the man to do that. 21

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:06 - Apr 20 with 1068 viewssaint22

Let’s see what sort of miracles Ralph performs tomorrow raising his team to beat a manager less spurs first shall we?
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:26 - Apr 20 with 1054 viewsUTS

Seven games to safe his job and its not loooking good after yet another tactically clueless semi final surrender.

Poll: Player Of The Season ?

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:34 - Apr 20 with 1046 viewsSadoldgit

If Ralph was going to be sacked, don’t you think it would have happened already?
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:54 - Apr 20 with 1021 viewsDorsetIan

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:34 - Apr 20 by Sadoldgit

If Ralph was going to be sacked, don’t you think it would have happened already?

Do you think a new owner would keep him on and let him spend whatever (if anything) was there to invest in the team ?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 18:54 - Apr 20 with 982 viewsSadoldgit

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:54 - Apr 20 by DorsetIan

Do you think a new owner would keep him on and let him spend whatever (if anything) was there to invest in the team ?

It depends who the new owner is I suppose but I would hope that they would listen to the board before making a decision. We don’t know what the current manager can do with proper backing in the transfer market and I doubt if a new manager could get much more out of what we have.
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 08:57 - Apr 21 with 872 viewsRon11

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 17:26 - Apr 20 by UTS

Seven games to safe his job and its not loooking good after yet another tactically clueless semi final surrender.

The keep possession even if it means passing it back or sideways tactic and/or the slow build up from the back was exploited to full effect by Allardyce but it reappeared against Leicester.
It's no wonder that Danny Ings is looking increasingly frustrated without the ball at his feet.
It needs a complete change, and ( I don't know why he hasn't done it) Bertrand needs to be dropped for someone who actually wants to play football with some enthusiasm.
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 09:54 - Apr 21 with 836 viewssaint22

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 08:57 - Apr 21 by Ron11

The keep possession even if it means passing it back or sideways tactic and/or the slow build up from the back was exploited to full effect by Allardyce but it reappeared against Leicester.
It's no wonder that Danny Ings is looking increasingly frustrated without the ball at his feet.
It needs a complete change, and ( I don't know why he hasn't done it) Bertrand needs to be dropped for someone who actually wants to play football with some enthusiasm.

Maybe because we loaned out all our full backs
Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 10:35 - Apr 21 with 801 viewsDorsetIan

Back To Business For Southampton And Hasenhuttl Is The Man To Lead Us Forward on 18:54 - Apr 20 by Sadoldgit

It depends who the new owner is I suppose but I would hope that they would listen to the board before making a decision. We don’t know what the current manager can do with proper backing in the transfer market and I doubt if a new manager could get much more out of what we have.

You're right - difficult to know what Ralph could do with a better squad of players. He has certainly had his moments, and we know he can get a side going and he can certainly connect with the fans.

I suspect, however, that any new owner would want a change. Just too many Ralph off-days to risk it. Or maybe he'd be given a few games, to see if the cost of sacking him could be avoided, but no more.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024