Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu 23:42 - Apr 30 with 1245 viewscocklebreath

I reckon he’s got the look of VVD about him, strong quick and has a bit of class. GAO is thinking it’s his way out.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Salisu on 02:06 - May 1 with 1189 viewsBison

if you wasnt such a prick to Nick id agree.

You a school teacher ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Salisu on 06:58 - May 1 with 1116 views1teeminants

I said last week on here after someone was unbelievabley slagging him off , give him a year or so playing regularly for us and the big clubs will be after him. He was superb last night and he’s very young .A talented sportsman always seems to make things look easy and has more time than most, a bit like a talented batsman in cricket has more time to make shots . eg: Barry Richards , David Gower. This lad has got a great career ahead of him.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 7:05]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Salisu on 09:16 - May 1 with 988 viewsSadoldgit

You can see why the club bought him although he was crocked and have been so patient with him. He is going to be a quality player for us. Diallo too looks like he will be a quality addition once he settles to the pace of the EPL. With the right additions to the squad we can have a solid season next time out. Redknapp last night didn’t seem concerned for us and seemed confident that Ralph can take us forward. We need the right signings this summer though.
Salisu on 10:16 - May 1 with 942 viewssaint22

Salisu on 09:16 - May 1 by Sadoldgit

You can see why the club bought him although he was crocked and have been so patient with him. He is going to be a quality player for us. Diallo too looks like he will be a quality addition once he settles to the pace of the EPL. With the right additions to the squad we can have a solid season next time out. Redknapp last night didn’t seem concerned for us and seemed confident that Ralph can take us forward. We need the right signings this summer though.

For that I think we need a new owner that’s the big worry because if not it will be more if the same next season
Salisu on 10:27 - May 1 with 936 viewsSaintsforeverj

Salisu looks like he could become a class player. Strong and fierce defender, just what we need. After a bit of a squad overhaul in the summer, it will probably do us well to give Ralph next season and last night showed why many fans like me, still have faith in him.

Plus, who else noted that we looked a much more confident and motivated team without Ings, Bertrand, and then Ves in the team? The point being that if any of them are sold, last night we showed that it might not necessarily be a bad thing.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 10:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Salisu on 10:37 - May 1 with 909 viewscocklebreath

Salisu on 02:06 - May 1 by Bison

if you wasnt such a prick to Nick id agree.

You a school teacher ?

Nah couldn’t do that job. I must apologise to Nick for yesterday’s abuse, uncalled for. I blame the Rum

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Salisu on 13:45 - May 1 with 823 viewsSadoldgit

Salisu on 10:16 - May 1 by saint22

For that I think we need a new owner that’s the big worry because if not it will be more if the same next season

I agree but I’m not holding my breath
Salisu on 08:56 - May 3 with 616 viewsRon11

Salisu on 10:27 - May 1 by Saintsforeverj

Salisu looks like he could become a class player. Strong and fierce defender, just what we need. After a bit of a squad overhaul in the summer, it will probably do us well to give Ralph next season and last night showed why many fans like me, still have faith in him.

Plus, who else noted that we looked a much more confident and motivated team without Ings, Bertrand, and then Ves in the team? The point being that if any of them are sold, last night we showed that it might not necessarily be a bad thing.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 10:31]

Definitely better without Bertrand. But then his current attitude would be enough to drag anybody down.
Ings should always be in there though, if he's fit. His work rate is amazing, if he's not scoring goals he's back helping to defend.
I think anger at the antics of Vardy and the incompetence of the ref also helped motivate the team...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024