Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things That Bug Me 10:11 - May 3 with 2811 viewsSaintNick

The helicopter landing in the Schloss Adler castle courtyard in Where Eagles Dare (1968) is a Bell model 47G, not built until well after the war.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Things That Bug Me on 10:48 - May 3 with 1912 viewskingolaf

Tell me about it.

Has had me frothing at the mouth for years.
Things That Bug Me on 11:05 - May 3 with 1896 viewsKennington

Living in central London and every bloody time some hippies or political extremists on all sides have a protest there’s always police helicopters circling above all day. Drives me mad. Why oh why couldn’t Boris have bought the right water canon that actually worked when he was mayor and those fookers could have a nice cold shower and people that live in London could have some peace and quiet.
[Post edited 3 May 2021 11:06]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Things That Bug Me on 11:27 - May 3 with 1866 viewsdwayne_dibley

Things That Bug Me on 11:05 - May 3 by Kennington

Living in central London and every bloody time some hippies or political extremists on all sides have a protest there’s always police helicopters circling above all day. Drives me mad. Why oh why couldn’t Boris have bought the right water canon that actually worked when he was mayor and those fookers could have a nice cold shower and people that live in London could have some peace and quiet.

they could have loaded it with bleach

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Things That Bug Me on 11:36 - May 3 with 1860 views1885_SFC

The final episode of Line of Duty last night. What an anti-climax.

Old School is Cool

Things That Bug Me on 11:51 - May 3 with 1840 viewsBerber

Things That Bug Me on 11:05 - May 3 by Kennington

And seeing as we can now go to war with drones, why the heck can't they use a handful of commercial drones instead of helicopters and save on the budget?
Things That Bug Me on 12:32 - May 3 with 1804 views1teeminants

People that take photos of their dinner and put it on social media ffs.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Things That Bug Me on 12:45 - May 3 with 1794 viewskingslandstand1

Things That Bug Me on 11:36 - May 3 by 1885_SFC

This. But all set up for another series to catch the chief const and to do something with that ugly b1tch kicking AC12 out who hasn't yet learnt how to smile
Things That Bug Me on 13:43 - May 3 with 1750 viewssaint22

Agreed
Last two seasons have been a distinct downgrade on the first 4

Mare of Eastown tonight though which is extremely good
Login to get fewer ads

Things That Bug Me on 15:04 - May 3 with 1717 viewsSadoldgit

I thought it was quite cleverly done. It ties up most loose ends just in case this is the last episode but still leaves enough dangling to produce another series. And who would have thought that the last man would end up being ... ? (left blank so as not to spoil it for anyone).
Things That Bug Me on 15:51 - May 3 with 1686 views1885_SFC

Things That Bug Me on 13:43 - May 3 by saint22

Agreed
Last two seasons have been a distinct downgrade on the first 4

Mare of Eastown tonight though which is extremely good

First few series of Line of Duty were superb viewing. This latest one was a tad disappointing I thought. Still good... but not quite edge-of-the-seat as previous series.

Over the last lock-down, I binge-watched all 6 series of the LAPD cop series Bosch. Thoroughly enjoyed it and can highly recommend it indeed. Cracking viewing for anyone who hasn't watched it or even heard of it.

Old School is Cool

Things That Bug Me on 16:33 - May 3 with 1659 viewsprofessor_peach

I'll tell Derren Nesbitt who plays Major von Hapen (always wore his hat at quite a jaunty angle) in said film that the rotorcraft gaff irks you somewhat. He lives just round the corner from us.
Things That Bug Me on 22:47 - May 3 with 1511 viewsBicester_North

“Listen”

Said by thick sports w@nkers as their first word in an answer to every question.

Mindless c*nts

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Things That Bug Me on 08:26 - May 4 with 1428 viewsdixiefrog

The term “very much so” used by everyone, there is no degree of much, it’s just much.

Poll: Which is the greatest crisp of all time?

Things That Bug Me on 08:57 - May 4 with 1409 views1885_SFC

Things That Bug Me on 22:47 - May 3 by Bicester_North

“Listen”

Said by thick sports w@nkers as their first word in an answer to every question.

Mindless c*nts

Very true that one.

Stuart Pearce is the worst for that whenever he's on the radio...

Old School is Cool

Things That Bug Me on 11:01 - May 4 with 1373 viewsSadoldgit

Things That Bug Me on 15:51 - May 3 by 1885_SFC

First few series of Line of Duty were superb viewing. This latest one was a tad disappointing I thought. Still good... but not quite edge-of-the-seat as previous series.

Over the last lock-down, I binge-watched all 6 series of the LAPD cop series Bosch. Thoroughly enjoyed it and can highly recommend it indeed. Cracking viewing for anyone who hasn't watched it or even heard of it.

It’s a bit like Game of Thrones. Lots of disappointment over the finale but overall a great show. There were some amazing episodes along the way but you can’t hit the heights in every one and sometimes you just need to go with what is best for the story rather than go out with a bang. It does look as though LoD will be back for another series as there are still a number of major story lines left to follow, so let’s see what happens next. For leaving you totally perplexed The Sopranos and Lost are both up there.
Things That Bug Me on 11:42 - May 4 with 1354 viewsNewdawn2014

Things That Bug Me on 12:45 - May 3 by kingslandstand1

This. But all set up for another series to catch the chief const and to do something with that ugly b1tch kicking AC12 out who hasn't yet learnt how to smile

proving her worth as a great actress , still hate that smirk.
Things That Bug Me on 11:51 - May 4 with 1349 views1885_SFC

Things That Bug Me on 11:01 - May 4 by Sadoldgit

It’s a bit like Game of Thrones. Lots of disappointment over the finale but overall a great show. There were some amazing episodes along the way but you can’t hit the heights in every one and sometimes you just need to go with what is best for the story rather than go out with a bang. It does look as though LoD will be back for another series as there are still a number of major story lines left to follow, so let’s see what happens next. For leaving you totally perplexed The Sopranos and Lost are both up there.

It's weird, because I can't stand all that dragons, myths, fantasy stuff normally... but the Mrs "made" me watch Game of Thrones - and I loved it! The nudity & sex helped (*cough) but in all seriousness, I thought it was excellent & very well made/filmed. The final episode was a bit pants though.

I love the American stuff like Bosch, Homeland, Billions, Ozark, etc.

Old School is Cool

Things That Bug Me on 12:41 - May 4 with 1323 viewsKennington

“Listen”

Mindless c*nts

Reckon it was Aussie cricketers who started this. Players like Ponting and Waugh brothers dropped it in pretty much every interview. A weird passive aggressive way to begin a sentence.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Things That Bug Me on 12:54 - May 4 with 1315 viewsTimSaint

“Listen”

Mindless c*nts

Similarly, the use of:

'You Know'

Probably pioneered in interview responses by Beckham, backed up by Crouch and subsequently used by so many.

No I don't fvckin know - that it why I am asking you the question !!

TimSaint

Things That Bug Me on 14:21 - May 4 with 1278 viewsPaleRider

I literally hate "literally".
Things That Bug Me on 14:41 - May 4 with 1267 viewsBison

I hate it when everyone uses their hand to cover their mouth when talking to each other , it looks so stupid and they are probably only talking about what they having for tea.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Things That Bug Me on 14:46 - May 4 with 1256 viewsSadoldgit

Things That Bug Me on 11:51 - May 4 by 1885_SFC

It's weird, because I can't stand all that dragons, myths, fantasy stuff normally... but the Mrs "made" me watch Game of Thrones - and I loved it! The nudity & sex helped (*cough) but in all seriousness, I thought it was excellent & very well made/filmed. The final episode was a bit pants though.

I love the American stuff like Bosch, Homeland, Billions, Ozark, etc.

Yes the nudity and sex definitely helped but the storylines and character development were excellent. It also helped that you didn’t know which main character would live to see the next episode!
Things That Bug Me on 10:59 - May 6 with 1130 viewsRon11

Things That Bug Me on 08:57 - May 4 by 1885_SFC

Very true that one.

Stuart Pearce is the worst for that whenever he's on the radio...

Carragher uses it a lot...coont
Things That Bug Me on 12:17 - May 6 with 1108 viewsdwayne_dibley

and the morons who say "for sure" WTF

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Things That Bug Me on 12:51 - May 6 with 1094 viewsChesham_Saint

My latest is those cvnts who take their dog for a walk then collect the dog shit in a bag and hang it from a tree. What’s that all about, FFS?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024