Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? 12:02 - May 3 with 946 viewsBerber

His decision on approving a tory donor planning that avoided a multi million community contribution was dodgy to say the least.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56966731
This is just incompetent grandstanding. Most churches and crematoria cannot accommodate more than 20-25 people with proper social distancing, so unless there is to be an outside service in a cemetery, the ruling is totally meaningless. In the past, this would probably account for less than 1% of all funerals (except for the romany/traveller community, and the IRA where enforcing rules and laws are off the agenda). - Not racist by the way, just observed fact by hundreds if not thousands of people around the country.
Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 08:53 - May 5 with 786 viewsRon11

Jenrick is everything that's bad about the Tory party, even just looking at the bloke.
Regarding covid rules and the traveller community, if members of the non romany/traveller community (most of us) had illegally closed roads for two days for pony racing or whatever, would the police have closed it down using force immediately? Of course they would.
That's inverted racism although nobody would have the balls to speak up about it for fear of being branded racist themselves.
Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 16:16 - May 5 with 749 viewsBerber

Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 08:53 - May 5 by Ron11

Jenrick is everything that's bad about the Tory party, even just looking at the bloke.
Regarding covid rules and the traveller community, if members of the non romany/traveller community (most of us) had illegally closed roads for two days for pony racing or whatever, would the police have closed it down using force immediately? Of course they would.
That's inverted racism although nobody would have the balls to speak up about it for fear of being branded racist themselves.

A friend of mine had his van keyed on every panel and all his tyres slashed. He got a verbal warning about not doing driveways ( he is a respected builder). When he went to the police, he was advised to “Let it go, as they would not be able to do anything, and things would just escalate.”

Our police forces by and large seem to go after predominantly law abiding citizens who may transgress as an exception. I have long held the view that the police are likely to be lazy or corrupt, or both.
Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 18:42 - May 5 with 718 viewsdwayne_dibley

CORRUPT!

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 08:04 - May 6 with 660 viewsMattFinish

Dodgy as f***

The clue is that the constituency he represents is an anagram of wänker
Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 12:19 - May 6 with 625 viewsdwayne_dibley

Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 08:04 - May 6 by MattFinish

Dodgy as f***

The clue is that the constituency he represents is an anagram of wänker

has always been my favorite anagram, looks good driving up the M1

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 08:17 - May 7 with 591 viewsRon11

Robert Jenrick - Incompetent or corrupt? on 16:16 - May 5 by Berber

A friend of mine had his van keyed on every panel and all his tyres slashed. He got a verbal warning about not doing driveways ( he is a respected builder). When he went to the police, he was advised to “Let it go, as they would not be able to do anything, and things would just escalate.”

Our police forces by and large seem to go after predominantly law abiding citizens who may transgress as an exception. I have long held the view that the police are likely to be lazy or corrupt, or both.

Easy targets, less work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024