Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints are safe! 21:54 - May 10 with 568 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints are safe. Let's give Ralph the summer to sort out the squad and this season can't end soon enough.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints are safe! on 12:03 - May 11 with 395 viewsbarry_sanchez

We only need to get rid of the deadwood on high wages.

Then we need a goalkeeper.
A left back as Bertrand doesn't want to be there.
One centreback at the very least,..
An attacking midfielder.
A centre forward to replace Ings.

And a deeper squad.

You confident of that happening?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Saints are safe! on 13:52 - May 11 with 363 viewsSonicBoom

It's an odd situation.

I think next season rests on a change of ownership. Much like Ashleigh at Newcastle Gao is unlikely to want to throw money at the squad when he wants out.

If we don't find a buyer then I suspect he will do the bare minimum. Replace key positions but no more than that.
If as mooted we get a new owner then who knows? And I'm not talking about that American guy who is trying to borrow money to buy us like a pound shop Glazer.

Can't really blame Gao, if you were selling your car would you spend more money on getting every little problem fixed or just sell it as it is if you could?
The way Semmens is talking though gives me the impression he knows something and they are planning on spending. Maybe now we are mathematically safe things will move forward quickly.
Saints are safe! on 14:09 - May 11 with 357 viewsSadoldgit

Saints are safe! on 13:52 - May 11 by SonicBoom

It's an odd situation.

I think next season rests on a change of ownership. Much like Ashleigh at Newcastle Gao is unlikely to want to throw money at the squad when he wants out.

If we don't find a buyer then I suspect he will do the bare minimum. Replace key positions but no more than that.
If as mooted we get a new owner then who knows? And I'm not talking about that American guy who is trying to borrow money to buy us like a pound shop Glazer.

Can't really blame Gao, if you were selling your car would you spend more money on getting every little problem fixed or just sell it as it is if you could?
The way Semmens is talking though gives me the impression he knows something and they are planning on spending. Maybe now we are mathematically safe things will move forward quickly.

He intimated that new investment was on the way but was cagey about a change in ownership. Who knows? Let’s just hope that we can clear all of the dead wood this summer and get the right players in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024