Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keeper 08:01 - May 12 with 398 viewssaint22

So who is our number 1?
Who stays and who goes?
I can't see the point in selling all 3 of ours to try and find a better one, as someone said we will struggle to find a better keeper the money we spend
I would say FF stays he just seems to instils more confidence for whatever reason, even if its cos he is massive
[Post edited 12 May 2021 8:01]
keeper on 08:19 - May 12 with 379 viewsSaintNick

Forster seems to be the better keeper at the moment and seems to have the concentration that McCarthy lacks, I think given that they will struggle to get anyone to pay Forsters wages in the final year of his contract they may try to shift McCarthy for a fee stick with Forster next season and look for a replacement

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

keeper on 11:48 - May 12 with 325 viewsCenturion

keeper on 08:19 - May 12 by SaintNick

Forster seems to be the better keeper at the moment and seems to have the concentration that McCarthy lacks, I think given that they will struggle to get anyone to pay Forsters wages in the final year of his contract they may try to shift McCarthy for a fee stick with Forster next season and look for a replacement

Are you saying that Angus Gunn will be back up to Forster?
keeper on 12:16 - May 12 with 315 viewsSaintNick

keeper on 11:48 - May 12 by Centurion

Are you saying that Angus Gunn will be back up to Forster?

Not sure of that, they will want to offload at least one keeper possibly two, Forster will go nowhere permanently due to wages

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024