Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday 09:28 - May 16 with 1492 viewsSaintNick

What is everyones plans

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 11:23 - May 16 with 1447 viewsMytchettSaint

Travel down, few pre match beers with some of the London Saints and hopefully watch a competitive game.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 11:37 - May 16 with 1430 views1teeminants

Finish work early ,bus Winch to soton, 5 Rivers at 3 .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 12:07 - May 16 with 1400 viewsSalisburySaint

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 11:37 - May 16 by 1teeminants

Finish work early ,bus Winch to soton, 5 Rivers at 3 .

Afternoon off work, meeting some London Saints at Station then a couple of pubs on way through town ending up at Platform Tavern where meeting several others.

Looking forward to a good catch up with many that I’ve not seen for over a year
Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 12:08 - May 16 with 1400 viewsChopChop

Pub for about 2pm for pre match beers for the first time in about a year and hope we win.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 12:09]

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 12:46 - May 16 with 1370 views1teeminants

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 12:07 - May 16 by SalisburySaint

Afternoon off work, meeting some London Saints at Station then a couple of pubs on way through town ending up at Platform Tavern where meeting several others.

Looking forward to a good catch up with many that I’ve not seen for over a year

As you say mate it’s not just the game it’s the meeting up with mates which I’ve missed so much too. Can’t wait.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 13:00 - May 16 with 1351 viewsdwayne_dibley

wtf is this requirement for photo ID. I know who I am.

do they expect me to risk carrying a passport to a football match

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 14:02 - May 16 with 1314 viewsSalisburySaint

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 13:00 - May 16 by dwayne_dibley

ID in line with new government policy to enable you to vote, for Saints POY
Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 14:30 - May 16 with 1306 viewshedgeend61

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 13:00 - May 16 by dwayne_dibley

Got hospitality tickets for Sheff Utd game last December, so gave my 2 tickets to my brother and his nipper.
Gave him my ID, ST, cover note, everything as thought he my not get in, walked straight in, no check. If they don't check 2000, they won't check 8000.

In executive box Tuesday for Leeds, 3-45- 9-30, Happy Days
Login to get fewer ads

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 15:21 - May 17 with 1139 viewsSt_Guido

I was allocated 2. Printed mine but my younger son can't come (work commitments) & when I called ticket office they said I couldn't use my 2nd ticket for another family member due to covid track & trace rules as only registered ST holders are allowed. Bummer. I've had both refunded. Will watch on TV instead. Angry right now!

Poll: What would you choose as our Football Club's official name?

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 16:39 - May 17 with 1087 viewsDorsetIan

Pick the kids up from school in West Dorset at 3.30 and see if we can get there for kick off!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 16:45 - May 17 with 1084 viewsfranniesTache

I've got a half day, meeting up with a mate for the rattler down from the smoke and a can or two of poncey beers on it, then head into town and stumble over to the ground.
Who Has A Ticket For Leeds On Tuesday on 19:06 - May 17 with 1011 viewsBerber

I should have enough time to get home after my shift and open a bottle of red before kick off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024