Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cummings 11:03 - May 26 with 10749 viewssaint22

Unsurprisingly ripping Bojo and his ship of fools a new one!
Hancock should have been fired for lying about 15 odd things, no plan, lockdown should have been earlier
Telling us what we all knew

But hey lets keep voting the idiots in shall we

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-57245479

cummings on 11:11 - May 26 with 2970 viewsdirk_doone

"Trump wants us to join a bombing campaign in the Middle East tonight"

I thought Trump would try to start a war before the presidential election. Obviously, a lot of people must have talked him out of it.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

cummings on 11:42 - May 26 with 2944 viewsChesham_Saint

Ooh! I must buy a copy of the Daily Mail to check...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

cummings on 11:52 - May 26 with 2938 viewsgeezershoong1

Next week's chip wrapping...

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

cummings on 12:17 - May 26 with 2918 viewssaint22

cummings on 11:52 - May 26 by geezershoong1

Next week's chip wrapping...

ignorance is bliss hey

Nevermind what a job they did with the vaccines, I am sure all those who lost someone to Covid appreciate that too
cummings on 12:22 - May 26 with 2912 viewsgeezershoong1

cummings on 12:17 - May 26 by saint22

ignorance is bliss hey

Nevermind what a job they did with the vaccines, I am sure all those who lost someone to Covid appreciate that too

Wind it in you moron.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

cummings on 12:40 - May 26 with 2898 views1885_SFC

Starmer once again wasting all his questions on the Cummings grilling instead of offering Labour's great future plans and alternatives for this country.

Is there actually any point to Keir Starmer?

Old School is Cool

cummings on 13:08 - May 26 with 2855 viewsButty101

What I like about Saint 22, is that he never flip flops or contradicts himself.

When there was a scandal about Cummings last year, he stood by him and said what a fine upstanding man he was. So it’s no surprise that he is behind every word that Cummings is now saying.....

Answers a lot by saint22 25 Apr 2020 7:00
https://apple.news/ATEDbugO_SnSCF1o7WaIfww

Cummings is literally ruining this country waft a total tool

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

cummings on 13:08 - May 26 with 2867 viewssaint22

cummings on 12:22 - May 26 by geezershoong1

Wind it in you moron.

Truth hurts
Login to get fewer ads

cummings on 14:32 - May 26 with 2790 viewssaints__fan__73

cummings on 12:17 - May 26 by saint22

ignorance is bliss hey

Johnson has a lot to answer for.

It's scandalous that the UK is the only country to suffer deaths due to COVID.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

cummings on 14:36 - May 26 with 2778 viewssaint22

cummings on 14:32 - May 26 by saints__fan__73

yep you got that first part right

wonder how many wouldn't have died had he locked down when its clear he was told too

Oh well lets the bodies pile up as he said hey
cummings on 14:40 - May 26 with 2778 viewskingslandstand1

cummings on 13:08 - May 26 by Butty101

What I like about Saint 22, is that he never flip flops or contradicts himself.

When there was a scandal about Cummings last year, he stood by him and said what a fine upstanding man he was. So it’s no surprise that he is behind every word that Cummings is now saying.....

Answers a lot by saint22 25 Apr 2020 7:00
https://apple.news/ATEDbugO_SnSCF1o7WaIfww

Cummings is literally ruining this country waft a total tool

Apparently we've fooked up the vaccines in this country and they should have done more.

Can't be ar5ed to look at the actual stats but last time I looked we were miles ahead of any other country so I think he's done bloody well compared to probably 99% of any other country. I'll stand corrected on that % with an actual FACT but it's a damn site better that it would have been if leaderless, clueless labour had got in

Await now being called a fool for having an opinion that is different to 22's.
cummings on 14:45 - May 26 with 2771 viewsBicester_North

cummings on 14:36 - May 26 by saint22

yep you got that first part right

wonder how many wouldn't have died had he locked down when its clear he was told too

Oh well lets the bodies pile up as he said hey

You on the desktop or the laptop today H man?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

cummings on 15:13 - May 26 with 2755 viewsDorsetIan

It's been a great listen so far.

He said it was 'crackers' that he (Cummings) and Boris Johnson were in positions in power in this country and ain't that the truth. (And Priti Patel should be top of the list of 'crackers' appointments).

He also said the country deserved better than a choice between Johnson and Corbyn. I'd like to think that we could maybe all agree about that but Johnson's ratings are still so high, that I'm not sure that's true. And I'm really not sure what some people want from politicians any more. Honesty and basic competence don't seem to be on the list.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

cummings on 15:13 - May 26 with 2755 viewsSadoldgit

cummings on 14:32 - May 26 by saints__fan__73

Sarcasm is all very well, but tell that to the 127,000 people who have lost loved ones who might not have if the government had locked down sooner.
cummings on 15:45 - May 26 with 2716 viewsButty101

cummings on 14:40 - May 26 by kingslandstand1

Apparently we've fooked up the vaccines in this country and they should have done more.

Can't be ar5ed to look at the actual stats but last time I looked we were miles ahead of any other country so I think he's done bloody well compared to probably 99% of any other country. I'll stand corrected on that % with an actual FACT but it's a damn site better that it would have been if leaderless, clueless labour had got in

Await now being called a fool for having an opinion that is different to 22's.

I see Saint22 glossed over himself calling Cummings every name under the sun. However now that cummings is having a pop at the government everything he says must be true...

cummings on 15:48 - May 26 with 2706 viewsButty101

cummings on 15:13 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

Sarcasm is all very well, but tell that to the 127,000 people who have lost loved ones who might not have if the government had locked down sooner.

You cant blame the government for the people being morons. Who knows how much lower that number might have been, had the great British public had an ounce of common sense.

cummings on 16:57 - May 26 with 2674 viewsChesham_Saint

cummings on 15:13 - May 26 by Sadoldgit

This is what I really don’t get. Do you really thank that had anyone other than Boris been in charge there would have been no deaths?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

cummings on 17:04 - May 26 with 2662 viewsSalisburySaint

cummings on 15:48 - May 26 by Butty101

You cant blame the government for the people being morons. Who knows how much lower that number might have been, had the great British public had an ounce of common sense.

The large amount of deaths, even allowing for people being morons, would have been far less if they had reacted to COVID quicker, and more effectively, which is the main thing Cummings is stating now.
cummings on 17:10 - May 26 with 2633 viewsBazza

So sacked bitter government advisor slags off ex-boss and other colleague. Repeats all issues as previously reported in Guardian but where’s the new insights? If only he had been PM, woulda shoulda coulda.....
cummings on 17:14 - May 26 with 2620 viewsSaintsforeverj

cummings on 17:04 - May 26 by SalisburySaint

The large amount of deaths, even allowing for people being morons, would have been far less if they had reacted to COVID quicker, and more effectively, which is the main thing Cummings is stating now.

And we would have all been much thinner under a different PM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/obesity-warning-as-report-sh

The man who blatantly disobeyed Covid rules by travelling the country, putting lives at risk, for which many on here slated the man for (rightly so) states that the government could have done more 🙄

Now the same Labour Party is now believing everything he says and slating the government for not listening to the man they slated as a lyer and a disgrace🤔. It's a good try from a bitter ex member of staff who was sacked, but again just like before the recent council elections, the majority of people know what is going on here. Majority, being the key word.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 17:26]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

cummings on 17:27 - May 26 with 2594 viewssaint22

cummings on 15:45 - May 26 by Butty101

I see Saint22 glossed over himself calling Cummings every name under the sun. However now that cummings is having a pop at the government everything he says must be true...

Clearly Cummings is as guilty as them all but what's staggering is that any with any nous knew all this yet so many still seem to think Bojo is the answer to this country and its problems
Thats what my problem is
I think Cummings is a total muppet as I said way back when all that rubbish was happening what I fail to understand, really cannot get my head around is how anyone in their right mind can say "oh Boris is really good at his job"
cummings on 17:30 - May 26 with 2589 viewssaint22

cummings on 17:10 - May 26 by Bazza

So sacked bitter government advisor slags off ex-boss and other colleague. Repeats all issues as previously reported in Guardian but where’s the new insights? If only he had been PM, woulda shoulda coulda.....

And as we all know Door Matt was total buffoon who was left to blunder his way through whilst people dropped dead all around the country

Nevermind hey lets all vote for them again

More like couldn't wouldn't didn't where most are concerned
cummings on 17:45 - May 26 with 2570 viewsgrumpy

We have lost more lives than any other country in Europe and are 5th in the world for deaths due to covid behind countries USA,BRAZIL,INDIA and MEXICO.
Questions must be answered as to why?
cummings on 17:53 - May 26 with 2557 viewsSaintsforeverj

cummings on 17:45 - May 26 by grumpy

We have lost more lives than any other country in Europe and are 5th in the world for deaths due to covid behind countries USA,BRAZIL,INDIA and MEXICO.
Questions must be answered as to why?

Very obese nation. https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n623
A large population, larger than lots of European countries.
Many deaths recorded as Covid, even when it wasn't the direct cause. People dieing with Covid not from Covid.
High population density.
A nation of many Covid rule breakers.
And yes, the government made the difficult decision to offer some protection to the economy by not locking down all year.

But you could ofcourse ignore all of that and just blame Boris.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 17:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

cummings on 18:07 - May 26 with 2525 viewsgrumpy

cummings on 17:53 - May 26 by Saintsforeverj

Very obese nation. https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n623
A large population, larger than lots of European countries.
Many deaths recorded as Covid, even when it wasn't the direct cause. People dieing with Covid not from Covid.
High population density.
A nation of many Covid rule breakers.
And yes, the government made the difficult decision to offer some protection to the economy by not locking down all year.

But you could ofcourse ignore all of that and just blame Boris.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 17:59]

That's ridiculous to say we lost so many lives just because we are an obese nation, have a large population with high density, there are plenty of nations in the world who can claim that.
I suspect there are more deaths due to Covid than are recorded, not less.
To blame the nation when so many confusing messages are sent out is again ridiculous.

'And yes, the government made the difficult decision to offer some protection to the economy by not locking down all year'

Well tell that to the relations of loved ones they have lost due to not shutting down sooner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024