Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark 19:11 - Jun 17 with 448 viewsSadoldgit

Feel gutted for them. Put in a great performance first half and just like us, should have scored more when on top. Even though Belgium had a better spell in the second half Denmark were always in it and should have got something out of the game.
Denmark on 19:20 - Jun 17 with 418 viewsdirk_doone

In the first half, Denmark were playing Belgium minus their two star players, De Bruyne and Hazard. Once they came on in the second half, a Belgian victory looked inevitable. Denmark will beat Russia though.

Vestergaard was to blame for that first Belgian goal. They should drop him now. He looked outpaced and outclassed at this level. I was impressed by the Danish left back, Maehle. We were supposedly interested in signing him a year ago.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 19:27]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Denmark on 19:25 - Jun 17 with 398 viewssaint22

Denmark on 19:20 - Jun 17 by dirk_doone

In the first half, Denmark were playing Belgium minus their two star players, De Bruyne and Hazard. Once they came on in the second half, a Belgian victory looked inevitable. Denmark will beat Russia though.

Vestergaard was to blame for that first Belgian goal. They should drop him now. He looked outpaced and outclassed at this level. I was impressed by the Danish left back, Maehle. We were supposedly interested in signing him a year ago.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 19:27]

Someone else will sign him now
Denmark on 20:06 - Jun 17 with 361 viewsA1079

It was a good game to watch SOG.

Good football from both sides at times which made it swing either way. It will be a pity not to see Denmark go through to the next round. They should beat Russia as they are not anything special but whether that will be enough remains to be seen.
Denmark on 20:10 - Jun 17 with 359 viewsSadoldgit

I would say that the Belgium win was inevitable in the second half. They had a period when they were bossing the game but Denmark came back and had a number of chances to equalise. They had 22 efforts at goal whereas Belgium had 6. Belgium look good going forward but suspect at the back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024