Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 17:07 - Jun 22 with 3912 viewsSadoldgit

So Levy has been offered £100m in cash from Citeh or cash and a selection from 5 players. If I was one of those 5 players I wouldn’t be a happy bunny today.
Harry Kane on 09:46 - Jun 23 with 2675 viewsSaintNick

I wouldnt imaginne they are first team players at manchester city

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Harry Kane on 10:20 - Jun 23 with 2660 viewspjt50

Harry Kane on 09:46 - Jun 23 by SaintNick

I wouldnt imaginne they are first team players at manchester city

I saw Gabriel Jesus & Raheem Sterling mentioned somewhere.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Harry Kane on 23:51 - Jun 24 with 2552 viewsBlue

Another case of bullsh1t.

City will make an offer, Kane has already agreed potential personal terms, but we're not offering any players in exchange, even if we did, why would any of City's squad want to take a step back?

Still stood in the Kippax

Harry Kane on 07:27 - Jun 25 with 2485 viewssolent_toffee

Harry Kane on 23:51 - Jun 24 by Blue

Another case of bullsh1t.

City will make an offer, Kane has already agreed potential personal terms, but we're not offering any players in exchange, even if we did, why would any of City's squad want to take a step back?

Player swaps are very, very rare these days. But it’s easy for the GCSE in media journalism we have in this country to write about.
Harry Kane on 07:33 - Jun 25 with 2467 viewsButty101

Its great that despite all the financial struggles, the Arab FC can still afford to buy a player for 100mill.
What a fantastic product the premier league

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Harry Kane on 08:47 - Jun 25 with 2417 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 07:33 - Jun 25 by Butty101

Its great that despite all the financial struggles, the Arab FC can still afford to buy a player for 100mill.

Arab FC? You do know it is 2021?
Harry Kane on 09:25 - Jun 25 with 2389 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 08:47 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

Arab FC? You do know it is 2021?

Are you doing the wokey cokey old boy?

Harry Kane on 15:24 - Jun 25 with 2364 viewsPeterL22

They obviously aren't going on his form in the Euros!
Southgate should have the balls to bench him!
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 15:26 - Jun 25 with 2354 viewscocklebreath

Harry Kane on 15:24 - Jun 25 by PeterL22

They obviously aren't going on his form in the Euros!
Southgate should have the balls to bench him!

He’ll come good, certainly looked better against the checks

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Harry Kane on 16:13 - Jun 25 with 2323 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 09:25 - Jun 25 by Butty101

Are you doing the wokey cokey old boy?

You don’t have to be woke not to be an a-hole old boy.
Harry Kane on 10:19 - Jun 26 with 2230 viewssledger

50 million for each glass ankle
Harry Kane on 16:04 - Jun 26 with 2179 viewsBlue

Harry Kane on 07:33 - Jun 25 by Butty101

You must have been most upset the Nazi's were defeated.

Still stood in the Kippax

Harry Kane on 16:34 - Jun 26 with 2154 viewsHeisenberg

Harry Kane on 16:04 - Jun 26 by Blue

It could have been made better but the point remains that the Premier League has become a bore. With City likely to spend in excess of 100 million on Kane and Grealish and the other big clubs spending huge amounts the likes of Saints have absolutely no chance to compete. When you look at some fixtures and think if we avoid getting hammered then it's a good result it's becoming pointless.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Harry Kane on 16:37 - Jun 26 with 2148 viewsSaintsforeverj

It's a computer game for City. Kane and Grealish being added to the already champions will make them unstoppable and unplayable. What a team they would be with those two. It does make it boring (you might as well give them the title now) but at least Liverpool won't ever win the league.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2021 16:38]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Harry Kane on 14:33 - Jun 27 with 2021 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 16:04 - Jun 26 by Blue

I’m not sure what an Arab state using financial doping in the premiership, has to do with Nazis.

Perhaps the we should get Nick to rename this website Woke Inside , for all the little buttercups on here.

Harry Kane on 14:39 - Jun 27 with 2022 viewsSadoldgit

Better still, perhaps the likes of you could go off and join a forum with Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson where you can continue your xenophobic conversations amongst friends.
Harry Kane on 15:24 - Jun 27 with 1996 viewsI_would

Harry Kane on 14:39 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Better still, perhaps the likes of you could go off and join a forum with Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson where you can continue your xenophobic conversations amongst friends.

Still working on your goal of complete censorship SOG?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Harry Kane on 16:09 - Jun 27 with 1969 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 15:24 - Jun 27 by I_would

Still working on your goal of complete censorship SOG?

Not at all. I just think there are certain people with certain anti social views who would be happier amongst their own kind.
Harry Kane on 16:17 - Jun 27 with 1959 viewsI_would

Harry Kane on 16:09 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Not at all. I just think there are certain people with certain anti social views who would be happier amongst their own kind.

Are they not allowed to have views which you disagree with antisocial or not? (according to you)

Are you a facist SOG?

Harry Kane on 17:02 - Jun 27 with 1935 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 16:17 - Jun 27 by I_would

Are they not allowed to have views which you disagree with antisocial or not? (according to you)

Are you a facist SOG?

They are perfectly entitled to their views as I have said many times before. If you bothered to read my posts instead of replying to things in your own head you could save us all a lot of time.
Perhaps you can answer me this as you have nothing better to do? If Man City are Arab FC, does that make us Chinaman/Austrian FC?
Harry Kane on 17:18 - Jun 27 with 1910 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 17:02 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

They are perfectly entitled to their views as I have said many times before. If you bothered to read my posts instead of replying to things in your own head you could save us all a lot of time.
Perhaps you can answer me this as you have nothing better to do? If Man City are Arab FC, does that make us Chinaman/Austrian FC?

Okey Wokey you are one odd fellow. I genuinely feel sad for you that you suffer such angst in every written word, believing everything must be hate related. I suggest you turn the internet thingy off and enjoy your old age. All this anger will give you a heart attack.

That said feel free to educate on how using the word Arab is racist.

Harry Kane on 17:25 - Jun 27 with 1900 viewsI_would

Harry Kane on 17:02 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

I didn't say I agreed with Butty, I was commenting on your obsession with shutting others down. If I had to name us, given our situation with Gao, we would be UpShitCreek FC.

Harry Kane on 17:25 - Jun 27 with 1899 viewsSadoldgit

Harry Kane on 17:18 - Jun 27 by Butty101

Okey Wokey you are one odd fellow. I genuinely feel sad for you that you suffer such angst in every written word, believing everything must be hate related. I suggest you turn the internet thingy off and enjoy your old age. All this anger will give you a heart attack.

That said feel free to educate on how using the word Arab is racist.

Once again, it was the inference behind your remark as well you know.
Your obsession with my age as well as my health is touching.
Harry Kane on 17:28 - Jun 27 with 1896 viewsDellHero_Would

Since Del was banished it’s become a bore fest. Del was a narcissist but at least he kept some of the egos on here in check.

We now have Soppy using the forum as some type of therapy for all his woes in life expressed through politics and wokedom.

I know this forum was a bear pit 5 years ago or more but at least it was more akin to having a chat in the pub. Now it’s mostly full of drivel spouted by Soppy bollôx.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Harry Kane on 17:31 - Jun 27 with 1883 viewsButty101

Harry Kane on 17:25 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Once again, it was the inference behind your remark as well you know.
Your obsession with my age as well as my health is touching.

What’s the point inference old man? Spell it out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024