Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! 13:01 - Jun 25 with 3799 viewsToffeemanc

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/jimmykeohanenewcontract/

A good move by the club to agree two years as he offers versatility which will be key with a small squad.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 13:05 - Jun 25 with 3757 viewsD_Alien

Good news, but so much for my theory that only one year deals were on offer

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 13:23 - Jun 25 with 3641 views49thseason

So we now have a Keeper, Centre half, a Fullback and an untested Academy Graduate. Its like the start of the Magnificent Seven, four more needed! Maybe Dunne will become Chico, the kid from the village
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 13:38 - Jun 25 with 3592 viewsfunkkk

Fantastic news 👏🏼
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 14:33 - Jun 25 with 3445 viewsDaleiLama

Pleased with that. Just need Humphrys to sign now and I'll be looking forward to the new season even more.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 14:34 - Jun 25 with 3433 viewsTVOS1907

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 14:33 - Jun 25 by DaleiLama

Pleased with that. Just need Humphrys to sign now and I'll be looking forward to the new season even more.

Humphrys is still under contract

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 14:37 - Jun 25 with 3420 viewsDaleiLama

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 14:34 - Jun 25 by TVOS1907

Humphrys is still under contract

Even better
Fingers crossed no one puts an offer in and he starts for us at Harrogate back to full fitness

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 14:38 - Jun 25 with 3413 viewsJames1980

Great bit of business well done to all involved in getting the deal over the line.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 15:09 - Jun 25 with 3280 viewsjonahwhereru

Be fascinating to see how they use him. Hope he gets a chance to play his natural midfield role at some point.
Such is his adaptability I wouldn’t want a bet on where BBM most wants to use him. He loses a lot of aerial duals. When he supplied the cross for the “pep” goal an ex teammate said he had never seen him play on the right before. I suppose what I am saying is even with him and Done signed up we still need a left and right back.
Like the business mind, and even more hopeful both Rathbone and Humps will be in no rush to leave. Like to think the club would be balsy enough to turn down any offers down for them until the January window.
Login to get fewer ads

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 17:20 - Jun 25 with 2934 viewsboromat

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 15:09 - Jun 25 by jonahwhereru

Be fascinating to see how they use him. Hope he gets a chance to play his natural midfield role at some point.
Such is his adaptability I wouldn’t want a bet on where BBM most wants to use him. He loses a lot of aerial duals. When he supplied the cross for the “pep” goal an ex teammate said he had never seen him play on the right before. I suppose what I am saying is even with him and Done signed up we still need a left and right back.
Like the business mind, and even more hopeful both Rathbone and Humps will be in no rush to leave. Like to think the club would be balsy enough to turn down any offers down for them until the January window.

--------------------Keohane
Keohane Keohane Keohane Keohane
Keohane Keohane Keohane Keohane
---------------Keohane Keohane

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 17:36 - Jun 25 with 2899 viewsYouTubeDale

He knows where the net is now so hopefully he can score 15 goals in League 2 this season !!

Pleased he has signed and I was confident he would. Seems to like playing for BBM and the Irish lads all add for a great spirit in the camp.

So far so good...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 19:02 - Jun 25 with 2720 views1907

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 13:23 - Jun 25 by 49thseason

So we now have a Keeper, Centre half, a Fullback and an untested Academy Graduate. Its like the start of the Magnificent Seven, four more needed! Maybe Dunne will become Chico, the kid from the village

And Rathbone, Morley, Humphrys, Odoh, Dooley, Done, Newby, Beesley, Grant, Brierley & Wade.
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 09:35 - Jun 26 with 2320 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Really good news. After a fantastic goals tally last season I was concerned he may have thought this was his chance to go to at least a l1 team (kept thinking Accrington for some reason) but I would guess. He has got a better contract and clearly likes BBM so happy days.

Just Lund now who will be vital in l2 if he can stay fit. Still think we will need 5 more players, mostly defenders but we are getting there!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 09:41 - Jun 26 with 2301 viewsNorthernDale

I think we need a RB, LB, two CD and also two strikers, we cannot depend on Humphreys scoring the goals we need.

What as happened to McNulty, did he sign his player coach contract?'s
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 10:21 - Jun 26 with 2244 viewsYadHoDale

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 09:41 - Jun 26 by NorthernDale

I think we need a RB, LB, two CD and also two strikers, we cannot depend on Humphreys scoring the goals we need.

What as happened to McNulty, did he sign his player coach contract?'s

Jim McNulty has signed for another year as player-coach - just popped up on my Facebook feed.
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 11:48 - Jun 26 with 2110 viewsEllDale

By my reckoning all we need now is a genuine right back, a genuine left back, at least one solid, experienced old school centre half, a couple of midfield players and a forward with pace to replace Baah.
Not a big ask is it!!??
Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 13:51 - Jun 26 with 1977 viewsAtThePeake

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 11:48 - Jun 26 by EllDale

By my reckoning all we need now is a genuine right back, a genuine left back, at least one solid, experienced old school centre half, a couple of midfield players and a forward with pace to replace Baah.
Not a big ask is it!!??

I think Odoh might be the Baah replacement. From the limited minutes we've seen of Odoh he seemed to take up similar positions to Baah out wide on the left.

Tangled up in blue.

Keohane signs 2 year deal ! on 18:25 - Jun 26 with 1755 viewsboromat

Think we need quite a few players now permanent or on loan.

RB
LB
CB
DCM
CM
A couple of forward thinking players Midfield/Striker

I think that's the minimum.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024