Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 16:46 - Jun 30 with 1288 viewsBerber

Just paid up the remainder for next season. After credits, the £216 seemed like a bargain.
Season Tickets on 16:48 - Jun 30 with 1276 viewsarfurdent

just paid in full but they lost the fact I was over 65. Still spoke to a nice boy

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season Tickets on 13:10 - Jul 2 with 1012 viewsdavenbennett

Just signed up to 7 instalments. Can't use credit and do interest free on line, so didn't bother. Options were to download ticket onto phone or card. I went for card. But when complete, says downloaded to 'RFID' card. So does that mean they are sending me a plastic season ticket? Uses my old season ticket? Which means I have to find it? Or something else, like download onto my bank card? I wish they would just put what it means in plain English. If sending out new season ticket, just say so! It not, say what that means. I
Season Tickets on 16:57 - Jul 2 with 957 viewsBerber

Season Tickets on 13:10 - Jul 2 by davenbennett

Just signed up to 7 instalments. Can't use credit and do interest free on line, so didn't bother. Options were to download ticket onto phone or card. I went for card. But when complete, says downloaded to 'RFID' card. So does that mean they are sending me a plastic season ticket? Uses my old season ticket? Which means I have to find it? Or something else, like download onto my bank card? I wish they would just put what it means in plain English. If sending out new season ticket, just say so! It not, say what that means. I

I always call them, their web sales pages are unclear, and never seem to show ST price, credits applied and amount to pay. The commercial guys are clowns.
Season Tickets on 21:14 - Jul 2 with 905 viewsSoton

Season Tickets on 13:10 - Jul 2 by davenbennett

I wanted to know what exactly the options meant so I emailed them, if you select upload to card they will send you anew card with the games preloaded on it, the e-ticket will be on your phone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024