Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That crying German girl 17:54 - Jul 3 with 2031 viewskingslandstand1

So what do we reckon on this then?? They'd better give that cash to charity

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-man-explains-why-he-set-up-jus
That crying German girl on 18:23 - Jul 3 with 1668 viewsDorsetIan

Personally, I think she should get the lot. Yes, he was trying to raise awareness of online w@nkers but people gave the money for the girl, so she should get it.

I imagine that people can see how much has already been raised when they make their donations, so they can stop giving when they think she's got too much.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

That crying German girl on 18:37 - Jul 3 with 1642 viewskingslandstand1

That crying German girl on 18:23 - Jul 3 by DorsetIan

Personally, I think she should get the lot. Yes, he was trying to raise awareness of online w@nkers but people gave the money for the girl, so she should get it.

I imagine that people can see how much has already been raised when they make their donations, so they can stop giving when they think she's got too much.

Ok, people have paid the money in full knowledge of where it was going and more fool them, but if the intention of raising the money (as the guy has said) was to raise awareness about social media abuse, then the money should go to that

Yes give the poor girl a decent treat or something but I'd like to think that the parents would give the majority to some relevant charity or other
That crying German girl on 18:48 - Jul 3 with 1632 viewsSadoldgit

I’d like to say that I can’t believe that some morons think that it is okay to abuse a young girl on social media, but having seen what trolls think is ok to post over the years I am not in the least bit surprised. It was a lovely gesture from the guy and the people who have contributed but that doesn’t alter the fact that there are people in every society who probably should not be allowed access to social media without psychiatric evaluation.
That crying German girl on 19:37 - Jul 3 with 1582 viewsDorsetIan

That crying German girl on 18:37 - Jul 3 by kingslandstand1

Ok, people have paid the money in full knowledge of where it was going and more fool them, but if the intention of raising the money (as the guy has said) was to raise awareness about social media abuse, then the money should go to that

Yes give the poor girl a decent treat or something but I'd like to think that the parents would give the majority to some relevant charity or other

Raising awareness and raising the money are two separate things. The awareness raising would have been just the same if he'd only raised £500. People were reporting on this in the week when the donations were much lower.

If, when the girl reaches 18, she wants to give some of it away, that's up to her but I don't think the money can be denied to her and I don't think her parents would be allowed to give it away on her behalf.

It's hardly the end of the world if she gets the money. It's like a weekly wage to many of the players in that game.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

That crying German girl on 21:11 - Jul 3 with 1536 viewsdirk_doone

I hope we're going to have a whip round for that crying Ukrainian girl.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

That crying German girl on 22:14 - Jul 3 with 1506 viewsBicester_North

That crying German girl on 21:11 - Jul 3 by dirk_doone

Contact Stan Collymore, he’s been doing nothing but slagging England support since the Germany match. He equates seeing lots of blokes having a good time at Wembley to all the morons on Twitter sending abusive messages to the German girl

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

That crying German girl on 23:20 - Jul 3 with 1459 viewscocklebreath

That crying German girl on 22:14 - Jul 3 by Bicester_North

Contact Stan Collymore, he’s been doing nothing but slagging England support since the Germany match. He equates seeing lots of blokes having a good time at Wembley to all the morons on Twitter sending abusive messages to the German girl

He’s a woman punching loser

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

That crying German girl on 23:52 - Jul 3 with 1444 viewsBicester_North

That crying German girl on 23:20 - Jul 3 by cocklebreath

He’s a woman punching loser

Login to get fewer ads

That crying German girl on 02:32 - Jul 4 with 1400 viewskernow

That crying German girl on 23:52 - Jul 3 by Bicester_North

An incontinent woman punching loser.
That crying German girl on 08:55 - Jul 4 with 1315 viewsSadoldgit

That crying German girl on 21:11 - Jul 3 by dirk_doone

Instead of giving abused people money we should concentrate on dealing with the abusers. These people hide behind the anonymity of social media. If their names were visible how many of these people would have the balls to abuse online?
That crying German girl on 08:57 - Jul 4 with 1312 viewscocklebreath

That crying German girl on 08:55 - Jul 4 by Sadoldgit

Instead of giving abused people money we should concentrate on dealing with the abusers. These people hide behind the anonymity of social media. If their names were visible how many of these people would have the balls to abuse online?

What was the abuse for the German girl? I laughed when I saw her crying like probably most of England but that’s it.

That crying German girl on 09:31 - Jul 4 with 1279 viewsHeisenberg

That crying German girl on 08:57 - Jul 4 by cocklebreath

What was the abuse for the German girl? I laughed when I saw her crying like probably most of England but that’s it.

Why would you laugh at a child crying ? Most decent people would feel sorry for her.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

That crying German girl on 11:13 - Jul 4 with 1230 viewskingolaf

Each to their own. The guy had a point before he dragged the government in it.
That crying German girl on 12:37 - Jul 4 with 1178 viewsSadoldgit

That crying German girl on 08:57 - Jul 4 by cocklebreath

Because laughing at an upset child is ok? Following it up with abusing them online?
How would you feel if your child became the object of ridicule just for showing some understandable emotion?
That crying German girl on 16:31 - Jul 4 with 1127 viewsdwayne_dibley

That crying German girl on 09:31 - Jul 4 by Heisenberg

Why would you laugh at a child crying ? Most decent people would feel sorry for her.

agreed

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

That crying German girl on 20:03 - Jul 4 with 1049 viewsBison

At my sons U11 cricket match last Wednesday one of the other team got caught out ( wasn't a duck or anything ) he then questioned the umpires decision of out as he refused to just walk then eventually walked off crying to his mum who then cuddled him reassuringly and probabally promising him a new Xbox .

I certainly laughed at him , what a spoilt entitled little brat.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

That crying German girl on 20:04 - Jul 4 with 1048 viewscocklebreath

That crying German girl on 12:37 - Jul 4 by Sadoldgit

Because laughing at an upset child is ok? Following it up with abusing them online?
How would you feel if your child became the object of ridicule just for showing some understandable emotion?

I asked what was the abuse you old tart, I have a young daughter and if a German fan I didn’t know laughed at her crying and she didn’t know it had happened I wouldn’t give a fook. Stop being such a gimp

That crying German girl on 20:18 - Jul 4 with 1032 viewsBison

Is it April the 1st ? Are grown old men really arguing whether to give an unknown kid who's dad my be a billionaire 25 grand because someone took the mick on twitter , does the kid have a twitter account ?

I am truly gobsmacked.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

That crying German girl on 20:19 - Jul 4 with 1030 viewsBicester_North

That crying German girl on 12:37 - Jul 4 by Sadoldgit

When did the girl get abuse apart from online? I was there and nobody even noticed. It’s just online little tw@ts who posted the abuse

If it wasn’t for social media none of this crap would be an issue.

That crying German girl on 22:48 - Jul 4 with 968 viewshedgeend61

That crying German girl on 20:19 - Jul 4 by Bicester_North

When did the girl get abuse apart from online? I was there and nobody even noticed. It’s just online little tw@ts who posted the abuse

Did you get ticket for semi Bicester?
Got mine 1pm today
That crying German girl on 22:50 - Jul 4 with 966 viewsSadoldgit

Isn’t that what this is all about? Her online abuse?
That crying German girl on 23:48 - Jul 4 with 942 viewsBicester_North

That crying German girl on 22:48 - Jul 4 by hedgeend61

Did you get ticket for semi Bicester?
Got mine 1pm today

Well done mate, still waiting to find out

That crying German girl on 23:49 - Jul 4 with 941 viewsBicester_North

That crying German girl on 22:50 - Jul 4 by Sadoldgit

Isn’t that what this is all about? Her online abuse?

I thought you meant people were laughing at her in the stadium, misunderstanding!

That crying German girl on 11:07 - Jul 5 with 867 views1885_SFC

Exactly this.

WTF has the world become?...

Old School is Cool

That crying German girl on 11:34 - Jul 5 with 846 viewsPaleRider

What the f*ck is wrong with people? A child cries after their team loses - in other words a child has a childish reaction.

Grown people think it's funny - that's just sad and pathetic. Even more sad and pathetic that they go on social media about it.

Other grown people think let's make it better by collecting money - equally sad and pathetic.

The girl will get over it - we've all been upset when Saints or England lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024