Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dynel Simeu 19:44 - Jul 21 with 2627 viewsPatfromPoole

He’s one of our own etc etc…….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Dynel Simeu on 20:31 - Jul 21 with 2567 viewsSlacker

A Southampton boy apparently!
Dynel Simeu on 20:33 - Jul 21 with 2563 views1teeminants

Ralph wants him in first team squad apparently.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dynel Simeu on 21:32 - Jul 21 with 2491 viewsSaintsforeverj

If Chelsea offered him a contract, he must be quite decent I suppose. I hope he isn't a replacement for Ves though.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dynel Simeu on 07:06 - Jul 22 with 2347 views1teeminants

Dynel Simeu on 21:32 - Jul 21 by Saintsforeverj

If Chelsea offered him a contract, he must be quite decent I suppose. I hope he isn't a replacement for Ves though.

I think he might well be. Saints do need more quality and can use Vestergaard money to buy a couple. Maybe get Armstrong and Williams.I think ( hope) the last week of window could be interesting.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dynel Simeu on 07:26 - Jul 22 with 2323 viewsSaintNick

Dynel Simeu on 07:06 - Jul 22 by 1teeminants

I think he might well be. Saints do need more quality and can use Vestergaard money to buy a couple. Maybe get Armstrong and Williams.I think ( hope) the last week of window could be interesting.

Lucky we didnt sign his brother

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9143671/Footballer-career-ended-injury-

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Dynel Simeu on 08:10 - Jul 22 with 2267 viewssolent_toffee

Dynel Simeu on 07:26 - Jul 22 by SaintNick

Lucky we didnt sign his brother

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9143671/Footballer-career-ended-injury-

Is there any need to post that, it’s got nothing to do with his brother surely?
Dynel Simeu on 08:59 - Jul 22 with 2211 viewsSaintNick

Dynel Simeu on 08:10 - Jul 22 by solent_toffee

Is there any need to post that, it’s got nothing to do with his brother surely?

In fairness to me, it is in the public domain so it is not as if I have been all Sherlock Holmes on this and discovered something sinister afoot, I picked it up via another media outlet and its topical to Southampton as the offences all happened here.

Dynel Simeu on 09:10 - Jul 22 with 2203 viewssaints__fan__73

Dynel Simeu on 08:59 - Jul 22 by SaintNick

In fairness to me, it is in the public domain so it is not as if I have been all Sherlock Holmes on this and discovered something sinister afoot, I picked it up via another media outlet and its topical to Southampton as the offences all happened here.

"In fairness to me"

Fair play Nick, I like the idea of you trying to drum up trade on a moribund forum by being a comedy character.

I think you've nailed it.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

Dynel Simeu on 09:37 - Jul 22 with 2167 viewsSaintNick

Dynel Simeu on 09:10 - Jul 22 by saints__fan__73

"In fairness to me"

Fair play Nick, I like the idea of you trying to drum up trade on a moribund forum by being a comedy character.

I think you've nailed it.

I take it you dont like the idea of another comedy character on this forum stealing your thunder then

Dynel Simeu on 09:51 - Jul 22 with 2152 viewssaints__fan__73

Dynel Simeu on 09:37 - Jul 22 by SaintNick

I take it you dont like the idea of another comedy character on this forum stealing your thunder then

Another? That's all TUI has been for a decade isn't it?

How's the new editorial going? "Finishing 20th should be viewed as success" is the title isn't it?

What did the club think of the first draft?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Dynel Simeu on 11:02 - Jul 22 with 2086 viewssolent_toffee

Dynel Simeu on 08:59 - Jul 22 by SaintNick

It comes across quite cheap to be fair.

He’s a young lad who grew up and went to school in Southampton, that would be more relevant to his imminent signing than the offences of his brother.
Dynel Simeu on 11:26 - Jul 22 with 2055 viewsPatfromPoole

I think it’s interesting info.

But fair play to the player, he probably knew the story would come out if he was linked with a move back down here, and in some ways it’s quite a brave move on his part.

Dynel Simeu on 12:20 - Jul 22 with 2004 viewsSaintNick

Dynel Simeu on 11:02 - Jul 22 by solent_toffee

It comes across quite cheap to be fair.

He’s a young lad who grew up and went to school in Southampton, that would be more relevant to his imminent signing than the offences of his brother.

I do see your point, but as I said i wasnt the first Saints fan to bring this up, I just passed it on, im sure you have been in football grounds where abuse has been hurled at players for reasons away from football, Dejan Lovren for instance when his wife had an affair was not a topic lost on Evertonians lol

Dynel Simeu on 13:58 - Jul 22 with 1908 viewssolent_toffee

Dynel Simeu on 12:20 - Jul 22 by SaintNick

I do see your point, but as I said i wasnt the first Saints fan to bring this up, I just passed it on, im sure you have been in football grounds where abuse has been hurled at players for reasons away from football, Dejan Lovren for instance when his wife had an affair was not a topic lost on Evertonians lol

The tenuous links leading to abuse of players of quite bizarre and Everton fans are one of the worst for it. To this day I’ve no idea why some loon in the street end had on Tim Flowers mum, but every year he’s spend a full ninety minutes screaming absolute obscenities to him about his mother. Very strange.

I’d be made up if the lad signs and does well for Saints. I know his parents and they are good people and good parents. It should be an incredibly positive moment for him and them though and not raking up the past.
Dynel Simeu on 15:37 - Jul 22 with 1835 viewsSaintNick

Dynel Simeu on 13:58 - Jul 22 by solent_toffee

The tenuous links leading to abuse of players of quite bizarre and Everton fans are one of the worst for it. To this day I’ve no idea why some loon in the street end had on Tim Flowers mum, but every year he’s spend a full ninety minutes screaming absolute obscenities to him about his mother. Very strange.

I’d be made up if the lad signs and does well for Saints. I know his parents and they are good people and good parents. It should be an incredibly positive moment for him and them though and not raking up the past.

Im glad to hear he comes from a good background and you are right the past shouldnt be raked up, however if you are in the public eye it is a downside of the job, as I said this is out in the public domain and his brothers latest conviction was only earlier this year.

Lets be honest the cult of celebrity these days including footballers is out there, if everyone just stuck to the fact the internet would be empty whether it is Kate Windsor Queen designate and her wayward brother or Dynel Simeu and his, in truth it wont make a bit of difference to his career unless he plays for England and then the Sun will be dragging it all over the place

Dynel Simeu on 18:20 - Jul 26 with 1416 viewsPoirot

Well i hope now that no school or college in southampton lets in any chelsea fc half term camps. No doubt this fella and another local got scooped up by them. I spoke to one of their trainer about 10 or so years ago at a romsey school. The main theme of their presence was marketing for kids to become chelsea fans and then on the off chance someone stood out they would get more trials at cobham. Chelsea had some involvement at itchen college as well.
Dynel Simeu on 19:27 - Jul 26 with 1326 viewssaint22

Has he actually signed yet??
Dynel Simeu on 19:31 - Jul 26 with 1322 viewsPatfromPoole

Dynel Simeu on 19:27 - Jul 26 by saint22

Has he actually signed yet??

Later this week…….

Dynel Simeu on 19:34 - Jul 26 with 1319 viewsSaintsforeverj

Dynel Simeu on 18:20 - Jul 26 by Poirot

Well i hope now that no school or college in southampton lets in any chelsea fc half term camps. No doubt this fella and another local got scooped up by them. I spoke to one of their trainer about 10 or so years ago at a romsey school. The main theme of their presence was marketing for kids to become chelsea fans and then on the off chance someone stood out they would get more trials at cobham. Chelsea had some involvement at itchen college as well.

Don't you just hate that sort of thing going in in schools. The Headteacher allowing it, should have a word with themselves. This is the Southampton area, we should be encouraging future fans of Southampton, not clubs that already have millions of fans. I know the Saints Foundation do a lot of work in schools now, which is good.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Dynel Simeu on 22:12 - Jul 26 with 1164 viewsPoirot

Dynel Simeu on 19:34 - Jul 26 by Saintsforeverj

Don't you just hate that sort of thing going in in schools. The Headteacher allowing it, should have a word with themselves. This is the Southampton area, we should be encouraging future fans of Southampton, not clubs that already have millions of fans. I know the Saints Foundation do a lot of work in schools now, which is good.

yeah the foundation has grown in this area and doing stuff in the next couple of months.
Dynel Simeu on 10:30 - Jul 27 with 970 viewsBerber

Dynel Simeu on 15:37 - Jul 22 by SaintNick

Im glad to hear he comes from a good background and you are right the past shouldnt be raked up, however if you are in the public eye it is a downside of the job, as I said this is out in the public domain and his brothers latest conviction was only earlier this year.

Lets be honest the cult of celebrity these days including footballers is out there, if everyone just stuck to the fact the internet would be empty whether it is Kate Windsor Queen designate and her wayward brother or Dynel Simeu and his, in truth it wont make a bit of difference to his career unless he plays for England and then the Sun will be dragging it all over the place

Yep, Ryan Giggs brother has become a Z List celebrity by talking about how his brother serially shagged his Mrs. "They were all at it," apparently. Not sure if he meant with HIS wife or various others.
Dynel Simeu on 19:23 - Jul 27 with 878 viewsChesham_Saint

Dynel Simeu on 18:20 - Jul 26 by Poirot

I live in Essex mainly and Chelsea also have link ups in schools here - traditionally a West Ham and Spurs hotbed. Naturally my kids did not attend any Chelsea related sessions!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024