Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Croydon Tram Crash Inquest Result 19:00 - Jul 22 with 778 viewsSadoldgit

Feel gutted for the family, friends and loved ones of the victims. It sounds like it wasn’t well conducted and if I crash my car at over 3 times the proscribed limit for that section of travel then how can it be an accident? I hope they are successful in getting a new inquest.
Croydon Tram Crash Inquest Result on 13:57 - Jul 23 with 664 viewsBerber

The process in Italy has much to commend it. If someone dies other than in medical care, then the presumption is that someone must be responsible, and the coroner sets out on that basis. It is only after the apportionment of blame is ruled out, that accidental death can be recorded.

I may be out of date, but was unaware of this until the Williams F1 principals had to attend court in Italy to demonstrate that their steering column design was not responsible for Senna being speared in his fatal crash.

The system seems harsh on those innocently involved, but is better than some of the apparent whitewashes we see in the UK (eg Grenfell).
Croydon Tram Crash Inquest Result on 16:13 - Jul 23 with 637 viewsSadoldgit

That sounds better. It seems as if a number of crucial people and bodies did not give evidence during the inquest meaning that the jury did not receive what could have been crucial information. Nothing will bring their loved ones back but the very least those left behind is a proper, thorough examination into what happened and why.
Croydon Tram Crash Inquest Result on 08:39 - Jul 25 with 529 viewsRon11

Croydon Tram Crash Inquest Result on 13:57 - Jul 23 by Berber

The process in Italy has much to commend it. If someone dies other than in medical care, then the presumption is that someone must be responsible, and the coroner sets out on that basis. It is only after the apportionment of blame is ruled out, that accidental death can be recorded.

I may be out of date, but was unaware of this until the Williams F1 principals had to attend court in Italy to demonstrate that their steering column design was not responsible for Senna being speared in his fatal crash.

The system seems harsh on those innocently involved, but is better than some of the apparent whitewashes we see in the UK (eg Grenfell).

And the Dr David Kelly cover up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024