Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton tickets 1st game 20:46 - Jul 26 with 1713 views1ASIN12

I know normally tickets go on sale later then normal for the 1st game of the season but with just over 2 weeks till we KO at Everton no news as to if we will get any tickets or of away fans will still be £30 .

Had a look on the Everton website at the weekend abd they still wernt selling match tickets for our game either .

Everton tickets 1st game on 21:29 - Jul 26 with 1670 viewsSaintsforeverj

I have been thinking the same. I assume clubs are waiting for guidance about fans travelling across the country and whether they need to be jabbed and or tested etc.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Everton tickets 1st game on 22:07 - Jul 26 with 1639 viewshedgeend61

Should be soon, Villa tickets for Watford same day 14 Aug went on sale today, looks like they have the full allocation.

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away-tickets
Everton tickets 1st game on 22:59 - Jul 26 with 1611 viewssolent_toffee

I didn’t think away fans were allowed into the first few league games, although I might have dreamt that.

Either way most Everton games would have sold out this close to the game, so I think it might still be reduced capacity and no away fans.
Everton tickets 1st game on 23:00 - Jul 26 with 1609 viewsSalisburySaint

Everton tickets 1st game on 22:07 - Jul 26 by hedgeend61

Should be soon, Villa tickets for Watford same day 14 Aug went on sale today, looks like they have the full allocation.

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away-tickets

Reading the info regards Sfc memberships, it suggests Man U home tickets on sale Thursday, so woukd expect Everton tickets to be announced next couple of days
Everton tickets 1st game on 23:05 - Jul 26 with 1596 viewsSaintNick

Everton tickets 1st game on 23:00 - Jul 26 by SalisburySaint

Reading the info regards Sfc memberships, it suggests Man U home tickets on sale Thursday, so woukd expect Everton tickets to be announced next couple of days

The Football Supporters Association told me that away fans are allowed in as long as the rules from the government allow , which they do as it stands.

I think clubs are waiting to make sure that the stats dont go up again and things get locked down meaning they have to refund tickets etc

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024