Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Breaking News 12:30 - Aug 19 with 1150 viewsSaintNick

A season ticket has turned up to a supporter in Chandlers Ford

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:43 - Aug 19 with 1121 viewsDorsetIan

Another just arrived for a supporter in Dorset (but not yet for his sons).

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:57 - Aug 19 with 1104 viewsBLEEDRED

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:43 - Aug 19 by DorsetIan

Another just arrived for a supporter in Dorset (but not yet for his sons).

Is it gold-plated?
Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:11 - Aug 19 with 1090 viewsDorsetIan

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:57 - Aug 19 by BLEEDRED

Is it gold-plated?

It's rather plain tbh. Mainly white with red and black lettering.

There was a covering letter apologising for the lack of a goody-bag due to 'circumstances outside the club's control'.

Also news about the stadium screens:

"We are also replacing the big screens at St Mary's with two new state-of-the-art jumbo screens, twice the size of those currently in place and due to be installed in late October"

I like a state-of-the-art-jumbo screen.

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:12 - Aug 19 with 1087 viewsBerber

But not yet in Camberley (the postman has just been). Maybe they are using an illegal immigrant on an electric scooter, and it may take some time for him to get out this far?
Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:26 - Aug 19 with 1061 viewssaintwizzler

Any pin badge this year?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:59 - Aug 19 with 1014 viewssaints__fan__73

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:11 - Aug 19 by DorsetIan

There was a covering letter apologising for the lack of a goody-bag due to 'circumstances outside the club's control'.

"We are also replacing the big screens at St Mary's with two new state-of-the-art jumbo screens, twice the size of those currently in place and due to be installed in late October"

"There was a covering letter apologising for the lack of a goody-bag due to 'circumstances outside the club's control'."

Supplier issues again I would guess.

Do you think they say relegation will be due to circumstances outside of their control?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Season Ticket Breaking News on 15:03 - Aug 19 with 972 viewsDorsetIan

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:59 - Aug 19 by saints__fan__73

"There was a covering letter apologising for the lack of a goody-bag due to 'circumstances outside the club's control'."

Supplier issues again I would guess.

Do you think they say relegation will be due to circumstances outside of their control?

Together with: 'none of our analysts predicted this as a possible outcome'.

Season Ticket Breaking News on 16:41 - Aug 19 with 923 viewsUlsterBaz

Unfortunately not me! lol
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Breaking News on 17:01 - Aug 19 with 901 viewskingslandstand1

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:11 - Aug 19 by DorsetIan

What, no lapel badge!!!!
Season Ticket Breaking News on 18:09 - Aug 19 with 870 viewsdwayne_dibley

would defeat the object of saving postage costs by getting holders to download an electronic one

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:14 - Aug 19 with 843 viewsTripleNiemi

Just had an email from the club advising what the 'COVID-19 entry requirements' are for the United game, brilliant. Don't think i need worry to be honest as my ST is still....er.....somewhere not with me.....
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 19:19]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:19 - Aug 19 with 824 viewsSaintsforeverj

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:14 - Aug 19 by TripleNiemi

Just had an email from the club advising what the 'COVID-19 entry requirements' are for the United game, brilliant. Don't think i need worry to be honest as my ST is still....er.....somewhere not with me.....
[Post edited 19 Aug 2021 19:19]

All part of keeping everyone safe. Nobody will be able to get in.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:22 - Aug 19 with 822 viewsTripleNiemi

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:19 - Aug 19 by Saintsforeverj

All part of keeping everyone safe. Nobody will be able to get in.

If it doesn't arrive perhaps i should look at the positives....a) full refund please and b) miss out on the plastics giving abuse

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:29 - Aug 19 with 812 viewsTripleNiemi

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:26 - Aug 19 by saintwizzler

Any pin badge this year?

It's in kit form, make yer own from the box

Season Ticket Breaking News on 10:38 - Aug 20 with 706 viewsChesham_Saint

So, it's the last working day before the first home match. Anyone else received their season ticket yet? I haven't and I've tried to contact the ticket office but no luck. Who's running the place now, Joe Biden!?

Are there any other business models that rely on customers paying over £500 for something and then getting nothing in return? What a pathetic joke. I don't see how Nick can defend this level of service - they clearly have no regard whatsoever for our custom and treat us like the mugs we clearly are...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season Ticket Breaking News on 10:49 - Aug 20 with 701 viewsNumber_58

Season Ticket Breaking News on 10:38 - Aug 20 by Chesham_Saint

So, it's the last working day before the first home match. Anyone else received their season ticket yet? I haven't and I've tried to contact the ticket office but no luck. Who's running the place now, Joe Biden!?

Are there any other business models that rely on customers paying over £500 for something and then getting nothing in return? What a pathetic joke. I don't see how Nick can defend this level of service - they clearly have no regard whatsoever for our custom and treat us like the mugs we clearly are...

Received mine yesterday, but not my son's. Which is disappointing for him, but at least I'll have plenty of room to spread out.
Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:04 - Aug 20 with 675 viewsTimSaint

Most of the people in our Saints Whatsapp group got theirs yesterday - in areas ranging from Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke and as far away as Epsom !!

One guy lives near Basingstoke and didn't get his yesterday, but it has duly turned up today.

Now that the wait is over, some on the Group are now frantically trying to get their NHS Apps set up to prove their covid status for Sunday !! :-)

TimSaint

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:10 - Aug 20 with 668 viewscocklebreath

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:04 - Aug 20 by TimSaint

Most of the people in our Saints Whatsapp group got theirs yesterday - in areas ranging from Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke and as far away as Epsom !!

One guy lives near Basingstoke and didn't get his yesterday, but it has duly turned up today.

Now that the wait is over, some on the Group are now frantically trying to get their NHS Apps set up to prove their covid status for Sunday !! :-)

You don’t need to, the club has said if you don’t have it you won’t be refused entry

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:23 - Aug 20 with 660 viewsBerber

Mine arrived today, Friday. My surname is near the end of the alphabet, and I am used to receiving posted items a day later when on a post list. Phew, big sigh of relief, as rest of today and tomorrow I am busy, away from home.
Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:40 - Aug 20 with 536 viewsChesham_Saint

Season Ticket Breaking News on 12:04 - Aug 20 by TimSaint

In the end I drove to the ground and went to the ticket office (only 3 and 3/4 hours one way from Essex - lovely day on the M25!). They printed me a ticket for Sunday and said “well, your season ticket might arrive tomorrow, but whatevs”.

I asked about entry and Covid protocol and was told you can wear a mask if you want but there was no need for proof of vaccination whatsoever with the caveat that this may change in October for some reason.

Season Ticket Breaking News on 20:12 - Aug 20 with 515 viewsTripleNiemi

Season Ticket Breaking News on 19:40 - Aug 20 by Chesham_Saint

In the end I drove to the ground and went to the ticket office (only 3 and 3/4 hours one way from Essex - lovely day on the M25!). They printed me a ticket for Sunday and said “well, your season ticket might arrive tomorrow, but whatevs”.

I asked about entry and Covid protocol and was told you can wear a mask if you want but there was no need for proof of vaccination whatsoever with the caveat that this may change in October for some reason.

You sir deserve a medal; seriously i admire your enthusiam and attitude.

Season Ticket Breaking News on 20:32 - Aug 20 with 510 viewsChesham_Saint

Season Ticket Breaking News on 20:12 - Aug 20 by TripleNiemi

You sir deserve a medal; seriously i admire your enthusiam and attitude.

Hello, my name is Chesham and I’m a Saints addict…

Btw, I wouldn’t cross the road to see man u and would have done the same trip if it had been say, Burnley or Brentford this weekend.

Season Ticket Breaking News on 13:12 - Aug 21 with 447 viewsBerber

Season Ticket Breaking News on 20:32 - Aug 20 by Chesham_Saint

Hello, my name is Chesham and I’m a Saints addict…

Btw, I wouldn’t cross the road to see man u and would have done the same trip if it had been say, Burnley or Brentford this weekend.

Good man, admirable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024