Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it 18:12 - Aug 22 with 1104 views1teeminants

But this kid Livramento is something else. Easily the best young kid I’ve ever seen.Simply outstanding.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 18:33 - Aug 22 with 1056 viewsBerber

It will be great to see him keep it up. Valery looked the business for quite a few games then lost it completely. But it does look like Livramento could be a keeper. (not goalkeeper)
I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 18:35 - Aug 22 with 1047 views1885_SFC

I remember standing in the chocolate boxes at The Dell and watching a 17-year old Alan Shearer score a hat trick for Saints on his debut against Arsenal. You just knew he was class - not a fluke or flash in the pan - but a naturally gifted goal scorer. And look where his career took him.

Livramento is on that same path. Like Shearer - enjoy them while they're here.

Old School is Cool

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 18:40 - Aug 22 with 1035 viewsdirk_doone

Yes, Livramento is one of those special players you know is going to be very good as soon as you see him play. His pre-season debut was stunning.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 19:45 - Aug 22 with 952 viewsDorsetIan

A friend of my son‘s is in the youth team at Bournemouth. Said he’d played Chelsea twice in recent years and on both occasions Livramento was the best player in the pitch.

We’ve seen KWP and Valery make some wing-back runs in recent years but the run from Livramento was very impressive, what a goal that would have been.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 19:46 - Aug 22 with 947 views1teeminants

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 18:35 - Aug 22 by 1885_SFC

I remember standing in the chocolate boxes at The Dell and watching a 17-year old Alan Shearer score a hat trick for Saints on his debut against Arsenal. You just knew he was class - not a fluke or flash in the pan - but a naturally gifted goal scorer. And look where his career took him.

Yes I was there for shearers debut too. Great memories. Chelsea were quick to put a buy back clause in Livramento’s contract you can see why.

I bet there wasn’t a Saints fan in the ground that would start Stephens over Bednarek McCarthy over Forster and Walcott over Tella. I really don’t get the Tella decision.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 08:21 - Aug 23 with 695 viewssolent_toffee

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 18:35 - Aug 22 by 1885_SFC

They said on Sky yesterday that Chelsea have a buy back on him for 25 million. If he continues like this (albeit only two games), you could see them buying him back and selling for more.

That seems to be their model.
I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 08:39 - Aug 23 with 679 views1885_SFC

I saw an 16 year old Luke Shaw on his debut, I knew he’d make it on 08:21 - Aug 23 by solent_toffee

They said on Sky yesterday that Chelsea have a buy back on him for 25 million. If he continues like this (albeit only two games), you could see them buying him back and selling for more.

That seems to be their model.

Yeah. Unfortunately for us, he's not going unnoticed by his former club...

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/08/22/chelsea-fans-are-raving-about-southamptons

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024