Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? 09:29 - Aug 23 with 895 viewssaints__fan__73

It's laughable just how incompetent the people 'running' the club are....

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 12:58 - Aug 23 with 812 views1ASIN12

To be fair the club issued an apology at half time over the public address system and also after the game on the website stating they took full responsibility for the delays to both getting in the ground and also the delays to people receiving their season tickets- hence the money back for all who attended.

However this could have been avoided (and saved the club £500,000+) as sending out season tickets so late was asking for trouble.
Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 13:07 - Aug 23 with 804 viewsSaintNick

Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 12:58 - Aug 23 by 1ASIN12

To be fair the club issued an apology at half time over the public address system and also after the game on the website stating they took full responsibility for the delays to both getting in the ground and also the delays to people receiving their season tickets- hence the money back for all who attended.

However this could have been avoided (and saved the club £500,000+) as sending out season tickets so late was asking for trouble.

The issues on the day were avoidable, but the club sent out the season tickets as soon as they got them, that wasnt their fault, but there were a lot of things they could have done better

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 14:28 - Aug 23 with 748 viewsweneedbigballz

An absolutely decisive and high class response. Massive credit for that. What with that and the team’s performance they’ve turned what could have been an angry day into a feelgood one. Top work.

Some you lose, some you draw.

Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 14:39 - Aug 23 with 716 viewsWints76

Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 14:28 - Aug 23 by weneedbigballz

An absolutely decisive and high class response. Massive credit for that. What with that and the team’s performance they’ve turned what could have been an angry day into a feelgood one. Top work.

Yep, can't argue with that. Mistakes are one thing, if lessons are learned and things improve, then I can live with it. And that is on and off the pitch
Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 712 viewsSaintsforeverj

Turnstile chaos - More 'Supplier Issues' I assume? on 14:28 - Aug 23 by weneedbigballz

Yes, had the team played badly too, it would have turned ugly I suspect. But everything else aside, if Saints play well, it does improve the mood of course. But the lack of a boss, making any decisions is dangerous and needs to be sorted.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2021 15:40]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024