Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet 19:24 - Sep 7 with 570 viewswessex_exile

U's line up:
4-2-3-1

24 Jake Turner GK
27 Cameron Coxe DF
22 Junior Tchamadeu DF
2 Miles Welch-Hayes DF
18 Tom Eastman DF
21 Gene Kenedy MF
19 Armando Dobra MF
6 Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu MF
14 Noah Chilvers MF
17 Sylvester Jasper MF
9 Frank Nouble (C) FW
Substitutes
29 Shamal George SUB
30 Al-Amin Kazeem SUB
43 Harry Beadle SUB
7 Luke Hannant SUB
10 Alan Judge SUB
11 Freddie Sears SUB
34 Samson Tovide SUB

Gillingham include the unfortunately named Gerald Sithole on the bench - schoolboy humour fix for the night sorted :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 19:31 - Sep 7 with 562 viewswessex_exile

Last minute change, MWH out, Beadle starts for his U's debut.

Up the U's

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 20:22 - Sep 7 with 530 viewswessex_exile

To be honest, although it's still 0-0, a very enjoyable first half to watch. Pretty much all U's, and Dobra has been a real handful. Jasper relatively quiet by comparison, and Turner has had virtually nothing to do.

Up the U's

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 21:27 - Sep 7 with 504 viewsMoor_Pinot

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 20:22 - Sep 7 by wessex_exile

To be honest, although it's still 0-0, a very enjoyable first half to watch. Pretty much all U's, and Dobra has been a real handful. Jasper relatively quiet by comparison, and Turner has had virtually nothing to do.

Yes, but with the whistle due we've still scored just 3 or 4 times in the last eight or so games Wessex! And two were penalties!

Unless we find some teeth we're going to be bumping along in the bottom half again. I'm afraid, like him though I do, big Frank is not what we need. Plymouth soon realised he's not lg 1 material and I've never been convinced he's lg two either and as Sears has never impressed me I can't wait til we at least try Tovide or persuade Kone that we need his pace to compliment Jasper and now Dobra.

We just need Tony Adcock or Iwelumo or Curo.... Where are they going to be found!!!!!??

Moor Pinot

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 21:30 - Sep 7 with 499 viewswessex_exile

U's lose 1-0 to a 93rd minute goal - well worked, but we're regretting not taking the chances we created, particularly in the first half. I'm hoping Beadle is okay, but after all substitutes and going down to 10 men when he went off injured, it became an uphill struggle. Good performance from Turner, particularly 2nd half when he actually had something to do, and nothing he could do about the goal - which to me looked like a Judge own goal? Dobra has definitely staked his claim to start on Friday.

Up the U's

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 21:30 - Sep 7 with 499 viewsMoor_Pinot

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 21:27 - Sep 7 by Moor_Pinot

Yes, but with the whistle due we've still scored just 3 or 4 times in the last eight or so games Wessex! And two were penalties!

Unless we find some teeth we're going to be bumping along in the bottom half again. I'm afraid, like him though I do, big Frank is not what we need. Plymouth soon realised he's not lg 1 material and I've never been convinced he's lg two either and as Sears has never impressed me I can't wait til we at least try Tovide or persuade Kone that we need his pace to compliment Jasper and now Dobra.

We just need Tony Adcock or Iwelumo or Curo.... Where are they going to be found!!!!!??

And then we concede as well, just to dampen confidence further. Pity.
We have to find a way to score goals from open play.

Moor Pinot

U's v Gills - Papa Johns goblet on 21:59 - Sep 7 with 478 viewsoxfcolu

It's been already stated we can't buy a goal from open play. Chances are being created so I would use mathematics and say they are due some goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024