Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... 15:13 - Sep 9 with 2127 viewsButty101

he is one for the future and dosent speak english. This really has the hallmarks of a carillo type success

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/transfer-news/lyanco-ralph-hasenhu

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 15:21 - Sep 9 with 2106 viewsdirk_doone

No less than we expected:

New CB? Gary Lyneco? by saints__fan__73 20 Aug 2021 15:17
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1428708268214525953

Seems about our level of signing. Squad player for a team who finished 17th in La Liga last season. Was dropped from the first team, came back in for his team's 7-0 thrashing and then was dropped again for the remainder of the season.

I guess at least he's got some experience of embarrassing defeats.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 15:52 - Sep 9 with 2058 viewsHeisenberg

That’s the spirit. Write him off before he’s kicked a ball.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 16:07 - Sep 9 with 2035 viewsButty101

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 15:52 - Sep 9 by Heisenberg

That’s the spirit. Write him off before he’s kicked a ball.

We needed a decent centre back now, having sold our best one. By the times hes up to speed it might be to late.

Its just a really odd signing.

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 16:12 - Sep 9 with 2025 viewssaint68

Strange signing from the outset, never really shone anywhere in his career and probably the cheapest option in our miniscule budget..if he comes good then fair play..some players just need that right place to be.maybe it's us..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 16:24 - Sep 9 with 2009 viewsPatfromPoole

I’ve never heard Sergio Aguero speak any English.

How much English do you need to be able to speak, FFS?

All he needs to learn is “Off you fcuk, Jack, go and play with Charlie Austin”.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 16:31 - Sep 9 with 1995 viewsRon11

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 15:21 - Sep 9 by dirk_doone

No less than we expected:

New CB? Gary Lyneco? by saints__fan__73 20 Aug 2021 15:17
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1428708268214525953

Seems about our level of signing. Squad player for a team who finished 17th in La Liga last season. Was dropped from the first team, came back in for his team's 7-0 thrashing and then was dropped again for the remainder of the season.

I guess at least he's got some experience of embarrassing defeats.

I thought I knew his face, especially that beard.
He was with a Staffy in Bedford place multi storey - asked me if I had any change.
Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 17:05 - Sep 9 with 1958 viewsVeloSaint

I see no parallels with Carillo, think he'll turn out to be a decent player for us but like most I was hoping we signed a player who would walk into the first XI.
Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 09:21 - Sep 10 with 1635 viewsButty101

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 17:05 - Sep 9 by VeloSaint

I see no parallels with Carillo, think he'll turn out to be a decent player for us but like most I was hoping we signed a player who would walk into the first XI.

what makes you think he will be a decent player?

Login to get fewer ads

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 09:59 - Sep 10 with 1609 viewsVeloSaint

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 09:21 - Sep 10 by Butty101

what makes you think he will be a decent player?

what makes you think he'll be another Carillo?

Like Salisu when he joined I've watched the YouTube videos, there's obvious talent there. Highly rated at international u23 level as well. Still raw for sure but like Salisu he's got potential. Not the finished article though, which as I said was really what we should have brought in.
Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 11:43 - Sep 10 with 1551 viewsButty101

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 09:59 - Sep 10 by VeloSaint

what makes you think he'll be another Carillo?

Like Salisu when he joined I've watched the YouTube videos, there's obvious talent there. Highly rated at international u23 level as well. Still raw for sure but like Salisu he's got potential. Not the finished article though, which as I said was really what we should have brought in.

He wasnt good enough last season to be a regular in a poor team that leaked goals.
Hes not a youngster, so calling him one for the future is rich.
By the age of 24 you would hope he had a decent amount of games under his belt.
The torino fans couldnt believe they were getting a fee for him...
he dosent speak english.

other than that he sounds like a steal

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 12:59 - Sep 10 with 1514 viewssaint22

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 11:43 - Sep 10 by Butty101

He wasnt good enough last season to be a regular in a poor team that leaked goals.
he dosent speak english.

And he solves zero of the problem that is central defence
we desperately needed a proven centre back to shore up the 2 nd worst PL defence last season nd we didnt get it
You reap what you sow
Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 13:54 - Sep 10 with 1474 viewsVeloSaint

Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 11:43 - Sep 10 by Butty101

he dosent speak english.

Fair enough. Lets see what he's like after a run of games in the side.
Lycra boy wont be playing anytime soon.... on 17:46 - Sep 10 with 1392 viewsBerber

“As always, for us, new signings are long-term projects. This is what I told him.

“He needs to learn his English, but he’s willing to learn in every area. A very good character and a very settled personality. Very happy to have him here.“

Nothing contentious there for me. Clearly as RH expected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024