Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another U turn 07:30 - Sep 25 with 489 viewssaint22

By BoJo the Clown. No surprise but this time on working visas for European workers
Brilliant - I thought we didn’t need them?
Running out of staff, food, gas, beer, petrol
Going well this do it in our own thing isn’t it
Another U turn on 07:37 - Sep 25 with 484 viewsHeisenberg

Oven ready Brexit.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Another U turn on 08:12 - Sep 25 with 453 viewssaint68

There is actually an HGV driver shortage across Europe 22, and other industries have been completely messed up by a combination of the pingdemic which literally messed production lines up in every sector and obviously the virus itself has created a massive change in buying habits...so thousands of extra vans are now on the roads and obviously there will be a requirement to fill those vans with more lorry loads of goods.

There is a shortage here in Spain of Lorry drivers, but unlike in England people aren't moronic enough to panic buy or hoarde unnecessary amounts of toilet rolls,fuel or paracetamol and as consequence the shelves are ..stocked

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Another U turn on 08:17 - Sep 25 with 447 viewsBicester_North

Another U turn on 07:37 - Sep 25 by Heisenberg

Oven ready Brexit.

Doesn’t this dual personality thing get tiring after a few years?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Another U turn on 08:19 - Sep 25 with 444 viewsHeisenberg

Another U turn on 08:12 - Sep 25 by saint68

There is actually an HGV driver shortage across Europe 22, and other industries have been completely messed up by a combination of the pingdemic which literally messed production lines up in every sector and obviously the virus itself has created a massive change in buying habits...so thousands of extra vans are now on the roads and obviously there will be a requirement to fill those vans with more lorry loads of goods.

There is a shortage here in Spain of Lorry drivers, but unlike in England people aren't moronic enough to panic buy or hoarde unnecessary amounts of toilet rolls,fuel or paracetamol and as consequence the shelves are ..stocked

Correct. And Spain and the rest of Europe can address driver shortages as there is freedom of movement for labour so it can go where there is a demand. Unlike the UK.

As for panic buyers I totally agree. The same morons who voted for this mess and refuse to accept Brexit has consequences and believe the clowns running this shitshow.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Another U turn on 08:29 - Sep 25 with 434 viewssaint68

Another U turn on 08:19 - Sep 25 by Heisenberg

Correct. And Spain and the rest of Europe can address driver shortages as there is freedom of movement for labour so it can go where there is a demand. Unlike the UK.

As for panic buyers I totally agree. The same morons who voted for this mess and refuse to accept Brexit has consequences and believe the clowns running this shitshow.

Spain has a tendency to recruitment from South America quite often, but I do see your point in regards to easier hassle free recruitment from within Europe, as an aside there is a lot of dodgy lorry drivers out there already...putting a few thousand Eastern European drivers on the road doesn't fill me with much enthusiasm..we should look to commonwealth countries to recruit from..I'm sure we could fill all positions from our downtrodden cousins in Australia

Another U turn on 08:38 - Sep 25 with 420 viewsHeisenberg

Another U turn on 08:29 - Sep 25 by saint68

Spain has a tendency to recruitment from South America quite often, but I do see your point in regards to easier hassle free recruitment from within Europe, as an aside there is a lot of dodgy lorry drivers out there already...putting a few thousand Eastern European drivers on the road doesn't fill me with much enthusiasm..we should look to commonwealth countries to recruit from..I'm sure we could fill all positions from our downtrodden cousins in Australia

Loads of Eastern European drivers were working in the UK prior to Brexit without any issues. Dune will be raking it in. He was a lorry driver.

Another U turn on 08:44 - Sep 25 with 412 viewssaintwizzler

Hopefully tomorrow Ralph will play a left back at left back and 2 strikers.
This will insure victory and the knock on effect will stop this petrol silliness in its tracks!
We can then jazz hands our way into the new week knowing that there’s plenty of fuel and Ginsters products at our local filling station.

#WeMarchOn

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Another U turn on 08:49 - Sep 25 with 403 viewssaint68

Now thats more like it👍

Login to get fewer ads

Another U turn on 09:14 - Sep 25 with 386 viewsHeisenberg

Another U turn on 08:44 - Sep 25 by saintwizzler

Hopefully tomorrow Ralph will play a left back at left back and 2 strikers.
This will insure victory and the knock on effect will stop this petrol silliness in its tracks!
We can then jazz hands our way into the new week knowing that there’s plenty of fuel and Ginsters products at our local filling station.

#WeMarchOn

Im hoping the Wolves coach runs out of fuel and they don't make it leaving us to dominate the game with 100% possession but no end product. 0-0.

Another U turn on 10:33 - Sep 25 with 345 viewskingslandstand1

Another U turn on 08:12 - Sep 25 by saint68

Stop talking sense and reason will you!!
Another U turn on 10:49 - Sep 25 with 312 viewsChesham_Saint

Another U turn on 08:19 - Sep 25 by Heisenberg

Well that's Europe sorted; now what about the USA? Brexit is hitting them really hard I believe. On the other hand they do have quite a good ladies team - which should receive equal pay with the men, cos they're just as good.

Oh shit. I've conflated this with an earlier thread and may have added a dash of 'whataboutery' too...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024