Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil to the rescue 09:29 - Sep 25 with 1315 viewskentsouthampton

The tramp clown has asked Bolonaro for an emergency food deal to combat shortages, what a mighty country we are.
The people who voted him in must really hate this country.
Brazil to the rescue on 09:44 - Sep 25 with 1290 viewsBazza

Still hurting after the Brexit and General Election debacle for ooh Jeremy Hamas sympathiser? Wish you well and hope you recover soon. You’ll get another go in 3 years.
Brazil to the rescue on 10:54 - Sep 25 with 1251 viewsChesham_Saint

Brazil to the rescue on 09:44 - Sep 25 by Bazza

Still hurting after the Brexit and General Election debacle for ooh Jeremy Hamas sympathiser? Wish you well and hope you recover soon. You’ll get another go in 3 years.

I'm confused. First of all I thought he meant the esteemed, albeit now somewhat chubby, football commentator, Alan.

Then I realized by "tramp clown" he obviously meant Jezza, but he's a strict vagitarian so Brazil might not be his first port of call - plus Venezuala is JC's "go to" South American nirvana isn't it?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Brazil to the rescue on 14:18 - Sep 25 with 1189 viewskernow

Brazil to the rescue on 10:54 - Sep 25 by Chesham_Saint

I'm confused. First of all I thought he meant the esteemed, albeit now somewhat chubby, football commentator, Alan.

Then I realized by "tramp clown" he obviously meant Jezza, but he's a strict vagitarian so Brazil might not be his first port of call - plus Venezuala is JC's "go to" South American nirvana isn't it?

Lots of of vag to dine out on in Rio and Santos.
Brazil to the rescue on 16:09 - Sep 25 with 1156 viewsChesham_Saint

Brazil to the rescue on 14:18 - Sep 25 by kernow

Lots of of vag to dine out on in Rio and Santos.

Indeed.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024