Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North car park 16:44 - Sep 26 with 1082 viewsSaintsforeverj

Just got back from the game and it was ofcourse a dreadful performance. But even worse, to see stewards physically man handling Saints fans just because they dared to have a chat with visiting fans before the game in the Northam car park is just disgusting. Fans have been mingling before games for 20 years. I have never seen any issues before the game since the ground was built. Today people visiting the ticket office had to go all the way round the ground to get their ticket and then all the way round again to get to their seat. A lot of fans were getting very angry with burly stewards saying we arn't allowed to mix with the wolves fans, like we are all school kids. Not allowed to have a chat with visiting fans before the game? Pathetic treatment of the fans again from Saints.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 16:46]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

North car park on 16:54 - Sep 26 with 1032 viewscocklebreath

As a club we do seem to go out of our way to p!ss off its fans

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

North car park on 17:34 - Sep 26 with 941 viewsSouthamptonfan

Glad this has been mentioned. I'm disabled and they wouldn't let me through the North car park. And what is the reason??????????? I'm been walking through it to get to my seat for 20 years. Closing it after the game is understandable but before the game is clueless. And you know what, the fans were all mixing in the road where the Wolves fans were getting off the coaches and after the game they were all mixing when they were getting on the coaches !!!

And as a disabled person, was I likely to cause a fight?No chance!!! Fuming at the treatment. Saints can do one.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2021 17:41]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024