Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board 16:12 - Oct 8 with 1295 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Pat from Poole
2. Dorset Ian
3. Saint Nick

Bit of a disturbing Dorset bias here…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 19:48 - Oct 8 with 1199 viewsBerber

Harsh
Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 08:09 - Oct 9 with 1108 viewsSoton

Lol, I always feel people from Dorset are more “ chill pussyca, it’s okay”
Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 11:24 - Oct 9 with 1021 viewsSadoldgit

I still prefer the top 3 biscuit poll.
Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 12:03 - Oct 9 with 1001 viewscocklebreath

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 11:24 - Oct 9 by Sadoldgit

I still prefer the top 3 biscuit poll.

You’re nicely top of the top 3 political bores

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 13:39 - Oct 9 with 963 viewsSadoldgit

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 12:03 - Oct 9 by cocklebreath

You’re nicely top of the top 3 political bores

Ah, bless you Cockle. And you are in all 3 positions of the charmless posters top 3.
Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 14:07 - Oct 9 with 939 viewskingslandstand1

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 13:39 - Oct 9 by Sadoldgit

Ah, bless you Cockle. And you are in all 3 positions of the charmless posters top 3.

There must be a couple of other names in that list as well though
Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 17:51 - Oct 9 with 874 viewsDorsetIan

I‘m still troubled by the idea that VAT is boring. In these parts we speak of little else.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 18:09 - Oct 9 with 868 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 17:51 - Oct 9 by DorsetIan

I‘m still troubled by the idea that VAT is boring. In these parts we speak of little else.

Seconded.

Certainly gets my juices flowing.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 11:47 - Oct 15 with 476 viewsSaintNick

Top 3 financial bores on the Ugly Inside message board on 18:09 - Oct 9 by PatfromPoole

Seconded.

Certainly gets my juices flowing.

Thats because of the reduced rates for tourism

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024