Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans 21:28 - Oct 17 with 2854 viewsSaintNick

Had to say newcastle fans dressed as arabs was quite frankly shameful give the human rights issues with their new owners

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 21:46 - Oct 17 with 2325 viewsBicester_North

Cringeworthy to say the least

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 22:45 - Oct 17 with 2285 viewskingslandstand1

And I wonder how many of them will moan about and statues of people with absolute remote links to the 17th Century slave trade

But, where cash is concerned ..........
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 09:51 - Oct 18 with 2146 viewsSadoldgit

At least we had the good grace not to dress up in lederhosen or SS outfits when Markus Liebherr bought our club!
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 10:21 - Oct 18 with 2123 viewsSaintsforeverj

I hope their fans appreciated seeing every member of their ownership team at the game, sat in the stands with club colours. Apparently, they will be attending every game.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 10:37 - Oct 18 with 2116 viewsSaintNick

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 10:21 - Oct 18 by Saintsforeverj

I hope their fans appreciated seeing every member of their ownership team at the game, sat in the stands with club colours. Apparently, they will be attending every game.

To have a veiled dig at our owner is unfair, he lives in China where it is not that easy to pop over for the weekend at the best of times let alone in a world pandemic

Yasir al-Rumayyan is a businessman who spends a lot of time jetting to the USA etc and Saudi Arabia is a lot easier to get to the Uk from, around 6 hours around half of what it is from China

We had every member of our ownership team attendwhen Gao took over we will see if that continues at Newcastle, Mike Ashley used to attend every game and go to the pub with the fans as did Michael Wilde when he took over Saints, don't take public shows to mean that they are good owners

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 11:17 - Oct 18 with 2101 viewsSonicBoom

I don't know why Geordies are always moaning.
There are loads of clubs who have had, and are having, a much worse time than they have.
They also claim lack of investment - well they spent more than some other clubs we could mention.
And despite the perceived lack of investment they still moan that Bruce isn't good enough.
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 11:47 - Oct 18 with 2073 viewssaintwizzler

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 11:17 - Oct 18 by SonicBoom

I don't know why Geordies are always moaning.
There are loads of clubs who have had, and are having, a much worse time than they have.
They also claim lack of investment - well they spent more than some other clubs we could mention.
And despite the perceived lack of investment they still moan that Bruce isn't good enough.

Correct

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:12 - Oct 18 with 2056 viewsSalisburySaint

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 10:21 - Oct 18 by Saintsforeverj

I'm I the only one who finds Amanda Staveley's face, especially her eyes disturbing ?
Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:21 - Oct 18 with 2036 viewsButty101

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 10:37 - Oct 18 by SaintNick

To have a veiled dig at our owner is unfair, he lives in China where it is not that easy to pop over for the weekend at the best of times let alone in a world pandemic

Yasir al-Rumayyan is a businessman who spends a lot of time jetting to the USA etc and Saudi Arabia is a lot easier to get to the Uk from, around 6 hours around half of what it is from China

We had every member of our ownership team attendwhen Gao took over we will see if that continues at Newcastle, Mike Ashley used to attend every game and go to the pub with the fans as did Michael Wilde when he took over Saints, don't take public shows to mean that they are good owners

I would take Ashely over Gao

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:33 - Oct 18 with 2024 viewsSaintNick

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:21 - Oct 18 by Butty101

I would take Ashely over Gao

Then you should really look at what he did up there and the distain he showed for Newcastle United FC, not just in terms of money but the other things he did such as try to change the name of the stadium to the Sports Direct Arena.

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:40 - Oct 18 with 2007 viewssaintwizzler

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:12 - Oct 18 by SalisburySaint

I'm I the only one who finds Amanda Staveley's face, especially her eyes disturbing ?

You wouldn’t say no, sunshine 😘

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:51 - Oct 18 with 1994 viewsgeezershoong1

No, we only deal with the Chinese and they are greatest examples of human beings the world has to offer, ask the Uyghur people.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:52 - Oct 18 with 1993 viewsSalisburySaint

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:40 - Oct 18 by saintwizzler

You wouldn’t say no, sunshine 😘

I think I would say no, there's something evil looking about her
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:56 - Oct 18 with 1988 viewsSaintNick

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:51 - Oct 18 by geezershoong1

No, we only deal with the Chinese and they are greatest examples of human beings the world has to offer, ask the Uyghur people.

The difference is that Gao is a normal Chinese citizen and not linked to the government there, whereas the Chairman of Newcastle now has close links to the Government and the Crown Prince.

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 13:40 - Oct 18 with 1936 viewsSadoldgit

No you aren’t. She reminds me of Clarence the cross eyed lion.
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 16:36 - Oct 18 with 1838 viewsBerber

Christmas came early for the Nativity Shepherds. But the costumes pretty much sum up a large part of the "Toon" support base. Tasteless, naff, but wildly loyal and enthusiastic for the club.
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 17:13 - Oct 18 with 1815 viewsChesham_Saint

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 09:51 - Oct 18 by Sadoldgit

At least we had the good grace not to dress up in lederhosen or SS outfits when Markus Liebherr bought our club!

Speak for yourself sweetheart...!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 17:56 - Oct 18 with 1788 viewscocklebreath

She looks like Rocky from the film Mask, the one with Cher in

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 18:02 - Oct 18 with 1784 viewsdirk_doone

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:56 - Oct 18 by SaintNick

The difference is that Gao is a normal Chinese citizen and not linked to the government there, whereas the Chairman of Newcastle now has close links to the Government and the Crown Prince.

We get a mention here:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/forget-newcastle-the-premier-league-o

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 18:41 - Oct 18 with 1742 viewscynicalsaint

'normal chinese citizen' - airbrushing?

i'm sure there was something about plea bargaining on a couple of corruption cases which might throw this in to doubt.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 18:41]
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 19:11 - Oct 18 with 1703 viewsRednWight

I’m sure I’m not alone in hoping they get relegated this season

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 19:18 - Oct 18 with 1697 viewsericofarabia

For those of a certain vintage ..... Samantha from Bewitched tv series in the 60s,/70s.
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 09:24 - Oct 19 with 1518 viewsButty101

I would hardly call Gao a normal citzen, his hands are covered in blood.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 12:08 - Oct 19 with 1476 viewsNewdawn2014

I bet not many fans have questioned there owners ethics , how lucky were we to have Markus as long as we did.
Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 13:45 - Oct 19 with 1428 viewsBerber

Embarrassing Newcastle Fans on 19:18 - Oct 18 by ericofarabia

For those of a certain vintage ..... Samantha from Bewitched tv series in the 60s,/70s.

The witch connotations certainly ring true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024