Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean AGAIN 07:14 - Oct 19 with 887 viewssaint22

Funny how he didn’t deem that MacArthur foul on Saka a red nor VAR worth looking at? If that wasn’t reckless wtf is??
Let’s hope Ralph uses that in his defence today
Joke
Dean AGAIN on 09:16 - Oct 19 with 796 viewsMessysaints

Even sky pundits couldnt find any words as to why it wasnt given or why var didnt pull it back for a clear and obvious error.........
Dean AGAIN on 10:37 - Oct 19 with 742 viewsdirk_doone

Arsenal are another team that Mike Dean is well known for hating. Arsenal fans even got a petition up to stop him refereeing their games. Remember when Dean celebrated a Spurs goal against them? Something snaps with Dean when he thinks a team, manager or set of fans have disrespected him in some way. He has a vendetta against them forever after that. He is a real weirdo. But, what is even more weird is that he is still allowed to continue refereeing.

https://www.change.org/p/the-football-association-the-fa-prevent-mike-dean-from-
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 10:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dean AGAIN on 10:59 - Oct 19 with 714 viewssaint22

Dean AGAIN on 10:37 - Oct 19 by dirk_doone

Arsenal are another team that Mike Dean is well known for hating. Arsenal fans even got a petition up to stop him refereeing their games. Remember when Dean celebrated a Spurs goal against them? Something snaps with Dean when he thinks a team, manager or set of fans have disrespected him in some way. He has a vendetta against them forever after that. He is a real weirdo. But, what is even more weird is that he is still allowed to continue refereeing.

https://www.change.org/p/the-football-association-the-fa-prevent-mike-dean-from-
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 10:43]

Lets do a petition we can hardly be the only ones
Get it through 100k and they have to debate in parliament
Dean AGAIN on 11:13 - Oct 19 with 694 viewsNYC_Saint

From what I read Ralph’s going with the “taken out of context” and “English not my first language so apologies if it came out wrong” defense. Personally I think he should just show Martial saying “he never touched me” and still going ahead with the second red at Utd as exhibit A.

Re Dean, I do wonder how much these types of calls are tolerated as they generate so much attention. No such thing as bad publicity approach? Having one or two like him coupled with VAR and there’s a whole industry suddenly of “ref watch”. Maybe cynical but I suspect there is a revenue reason it’s tolerated. (Think Howard Stern radio model - more people listened to him that hated him because they wanted to be outraged).
Dean AGAIN on 12:04 - Oct 19 with 667 viewsPaleRider

Dean AGAIN on 10:59 - Oct 19 by saint22

Lets do a petition we can hardly be the only ones
Get it through 100k and they have to debate in parliament

Curiously, I find my self agreeing with you

I think it is beyond Mike Dean though - there is an undertone to the refereeing issues that to me genuinely smacks of some form of institutional corruption rather than just individual incompetence. For me the impact that it has rips off some clubs in terms of league position but also rips of fans in that we expect to see a fair contest - if we want theatre then there's the wrestling!
Dean AGAIN on 13:08 - Oct 19 with 610 viewssaint22

Dean AGAIN on 12:04 - Oct 19 by PaleRider

Curiously, I find my self agreeing with you

I think it is beyond Mike Dean though - there is an undertone to the refereeing issues that to me genuinely smacks of some form of institutional corruption rather than just individual incompetence. For me the impact that it has rips off some clubs in terms of league position but also rips of fans in that we expect to see a fair contest - if we want theatre then there's the wrestling!

I agree and all the more reason to raise a petition, Dean is the WORST but he is not alone, Moss, Mason, that Cootes chap Saturday who was the same one who didn't play advantage against West Ham
Some decisions are bewildering and some are biased but overall the officiating is POOR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024