Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United v Liverpool 17:41 - Oct 24 with 1772 viewsdirk_doone

Can Mo Salah score 6? Can Liverpool score 9?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Man United v Liverpool on 17:48 - Oct 24 with 1404 viewsTripleNiemi

Ole to be sacked and Saints approached for Jazz Hands?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Man United v Liverpool on 17:54 - Oct 24 with 1394 viewsdirk_doone

The Man United fans' booing at half-time was so bad that it was almost like Fratton Park.

United really should be down to 8 men and we'd probably have lost our unwanted record. There were two clear red card offences before Pogba's.

Man United v Liverpool on 17:57 - Oct 24 with 1381 viewsSaintsforeverj

OGS will surely be sacked. People moan about Ralph, well look at the money Man u have spent and they get thrashed against their rivals.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 17:58]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Man United v Liverpool on 18:03 - Oct 24 with 1345 viewsdirk_doone

Man United v Liverpool on 17:57 - Oct 24 by Saintsforeverj

OGS will surely be sacked. People moan about Ralph, well look at the money Man u have spent and they get thrashed against their rivals.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 17:58]

Credit to ex-United manager David Moyes,. West Ham seem to have replaced them as the latest member of the big four.

Man United v Liverpool on 18:10 - Oct 24 with 1321 viewskernow

Shame someone has to lose.
9-9 would be good entertainment for the neutral.
Man United v Liverpool on 18:10 - Oct 24 with 1320 viewsChesham_Saint

I can’t stand the modern day liverpool but this is FAF…🤣

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Man United v Liverpool on 18:13 - Oct 24 with 1312 viewsSaintsforeverj

Man United v Liverpool on 18:10 - Oct 24 by Chesham_Saint

I can’t stand the modern day liverpool but this is FAF…🤣

Yep, I can't stand Liverpool but seeing all the plastic mancs suffer like this is very funny

Man United v Liverpool on 18:49 - Oct 24 with 1265 viewskingslandstand1

If ever there was a game I wanted both teams to get stuffed, this was it
But alas not to be, so was hoping the bin dippers would be on the receiving end
Oh well ....... will make the most of what we got
Login to get fewer ads

Man United v Liverpool on 18:51 - Oct 24 with 1262 viewskingslandstand1

Man United v Liverpool on 18:13 - Oct 24 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, I can't stand Liverpool but seeing all the plastic mancs suffer like this is very funny

Certainly is, but how the hell are we going to get away from the w@nkfest over Kloppity now for the next week
Man United v Liverpool on 18:53 - Oct 24 with 1258 viewskingslandstand1

Man United v Liverpool on 18:03 - Oct 24 by dirk_doone

Credit to ex-United manager David Moyes,. West Ham seem to have replaced them as the latest member of the big four.

And bet he's loving that, although too much of a gent to say so
Man United v Liverpool on 18:54 - Oct 24 with 1258 viewsSaintsforeverj

Man United v Liverpool on 18:51 - Oct 24 by kingslandstand1

Certainly is, but how the hell are we going to get away from the w@nkfest over Kloppity now for the next week

I know, that's the bitter sweet. And all the Liverpool shirts appearing all over the place.

Man United v Liverpool on 19:41 - Oct 24 with 1207 viewsSadoldgit

It was very amusing to see the Mancs pouring out of the stadium well before the final whistle. Welcome to our world!
Man United v Liverpool on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 1144 viewsA1079

It is always enjoyable seeing Man Utd suffer (though as a person I think Ole is a decent man) but it is tempered by the sense of Liverpool fans and their ever adoring love in with the media being even more insufferable. I look forward to the day that I see them suffer in some way, though heaven knows what will happen when we play them in a few weeks!
Man United v Liverpool on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 1128 viewshedgeend61

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ollies+at+the+wheel+liverpool+fans&doci
Man United v Liverpool on 21:12 - Oct 24 with 1122 viewsBicester_North

Man United v Liverpool on 20:58 - Oct 24 by A1079

It is always enjoyable seeing Man Utd suffer (though as a person I think Ole is a decent man) but it is tempered by the sense of Liverpool fans and their ever adoring love in with the media being even more insufferable. I look forward to the day that I see them suffer in some way, though heaven knows what will happen when we play them in a few weeks!

I get no real joy out of this as Liverpool are as much a plastic joke fans club as the mancs but with a massive victim complex as well.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Man United v Liverpool on 21:17 - Oct 24 with 1113 viewshedgeend61

News just in.
Steve Bruce lined up as replacement at Old Trafford.

For Harry Maguire!
Man United v Liverpool on 22:49 - Oct 24 with 1065 viewsSadoldgit

What a quality finisher Salah is but he doesn’t seem to get the plaudits he deserves.
Man United v Liverpool on 00:10 - Oct 25 with 1029 viewsBicester_North

Man United v Liverpool on 22:49 - Oct 24 by Sadoldgit

What a quality finisher Salah is but he doesn’t seem to get the plaudits he deserves.

Doesn’t get the plaudits? From who? The media w@nk themselves off about him constantly. Great player but what extra plaudits should he be receiving?
Once he’s done it for 15 years I’m sure he’ll have a few ballon d’ors like Ronaldo
[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 0:11]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Man United v Liverpool on 08:07 - Oct 25 with 934 viewsA1079

It's only 8am on a Monday morning and I am already feeling sick from the level of coverage and fawning on the radio and TV and the gleaming faces and noise from their so called fans.
Man United v Liverpool on 09:53 - Oct 25 with 899 viewsSaintNick

Man United v Liverpool on 00:10 - Oct 25 by Bicester_North

Doesn’t get the plaudits? From who? The media w@nk themselves off about him constantly. Great player but what extra plaudits should he be receiving?
Once he’s done it for 15 years I’m sure he’ll have a few ballon d’ors like Ronaldo

This is Salah's 5th season at Liverpool, he has scored 105 goals Premier League goals in 147 starts plus 7 as sub.

Ronaldo spent 6 seasons at Old Trafford played 157(39) times and scored 84 goals.

Salah deserves plaudits for this and he has stayed loyal to Liverpool unlike Ronaldo who took the money and ran

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man United v Liverpool on 10:04 - Oct 25 with 894 viewsSadoldgit

Man United v Liverpool on 00:10 - Oct 25 by Bicester_North

He doesn’t get the same coverage that Ronaldo and Messi do but he is probably the best finisher in the world right now and has been doing it for several years.
Man United v Liverpool on 11:01 - Oct 25 with 873 viewsChesham_Saint

Man United v Liverpool on 09:53 - Oct 25 by SaintNick

This is Salah's 5th season at Liverpool, he has scored 105 goals Premier League goals in 147 starts plus 7 as sub.

Ronaldo spent 6 seasons at Old Trafford played 157(39) times and scored 84 goals.

Salah deserves plaudits for this and he has stayed loyal to Liverpool unlike Ronaldo who took the money and ran

You are worryingly, rather too familiar with stats relating to another club! 😳

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Man United v Liverpool on 12:20 - Oct 25 with 845 viewsSaintNick

Man United v Liverpool on 11:01 - Oct 25 by Chesham_Saint

You are worryingly, rather too familiar with stats relating to another club! 😳

I just googled them before I made any brash statement, I did find it strange yesterday though that Liverpool stopped attacking once they had hit 5, they seemed to spend the last 30 minutes knocking the ball about amongst themselves rarely actually trying to create something.

If I was a Liverpool fan I would be seething, the chance to truly slaughter United, they could easily have hit 9 and that would have been satisfying

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man United v Liverpool on 12:26 - Oct 25 with 835 viewsTimSaint

Man United v Liverpool on 19:41 - Oct 24 by Sadoldgit

It was very amusing to see the Mancs pouring out of the stadium well before the final whistle. Welcome to our world!

One (joke) report I read, said it was so bad that even the disabled section walked out early !! :-)

TimSaint

Man United v Liverpool on 12:59 - Oct 25 with 811 viewsMessysaints

Man United v Liverpool on 09:53 - Oct 25 by SaintNick

is it not better to compare Ronaldos first 5 years or last 5 years at Madrid to Salahs 5 years at liverpool? bit unfair to start at 18 years old for Ronaldo and just Salahs Liverpool years.

He is playing very well atm though but Ronaldo still has 3 in 6 to Salahs 5 in 10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024