Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 🤔 22:00 - Nov 1 with 754 viewsSadoldgit

7th tonight. How on Earth did that happen? Dreadful team.
Wolves 🤔 on 22:37 - Nov 1 with 716 viewsA1079

They have won 5 games and we have only won 2 and although we have 5 draws it shows what a difference and taking your chances when you get them can make a whole lot of difference to your position and points whether or not you are good. I agree though SOG Wolves are nothing special but they have a better conversion rate than us against the number of chances.

I think it is a season a bit like when we finished 8th under Puel. You have a few very strong teams and a whole lot of teams just making up the league competing in the middle or avoiding relegation. When we finished 8th were not very good and played dull boring football (except in the final at Wembley) but in reality we were closer to the relegation teams points wise than we were to the top 4 but 8th is 8th and it looks good.
Wolves 🤔 on 22:48 - Nov 1 with 706 viewshedgeend61

Wolves looked decent tonight,
Everton were dreadful, Rafa will be lucky to see out the season
Wolves 🤔 on 06:21 - Nov 2 with 616 viewssaintwizzler

No, Watford are a dreadful team that’s why they’ll finish second from bottom.
Wolves played us to perfection.
They have some good players
Coady is a leader in defence.
José Sa is an excellent goalkeeper.
Neves and Moutinho in central midfield.
And Jimenez is quality. Just finding his feet again after a career threatening injury.
His goal last night was superb.

They are 7th for a reason.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Wolves 🤔 on 07:49 - Nov 2 with 557 viewsstmichael

It is good whichever way you look at it..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Wolves 🤔 on 08:21 - Nov 2 with 528 viewssolent_toffee

Wolves 🤔 on 22:48 - Nov 1 by hedgeend61

Wolves looked decent tonight,
Everton were dreadful, Rafa will be lucky to see out the season

Benitez wasn’t brought into challenge the top 4/6, he was brought in to be a scape goat over a completely unbalanced squad. Everton’s next few games include Spurs, Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool and I don’t hold much hope with injuries to most of the better players.

But I can’t see him getting the sack. As someone else said, this league is really poor with the top couple of teams being well ahead of the rest. Everton will plod on, reduce the wage bill until the new stadium comes along.

That’s how I see it but I don’t think many blues are happy about it. It’s the consequences of past mistakes.
Wolves 🤔 on 08:27 - Nov 2 with 520 viewsCenturion

I agree with many of the comments on the league this year.
It is wide open. Apart from the top clubs pulling away at the top, at the bottom Norwich are the only obvious relegation candidate.
A few wins and Saints could climb to about 8th...a few defeats and we could be 18th.
Wolves 🤔 on 08:28 - Nov 2 with 520 viewsCenturion

I agree with many of the comments on the league this year.
It is wide open. Apart from the top clubs pulling away at the top, at the bottom Norwich are the only obvious relegation candidate.
Wolves 🤔 on 08:57 - Nov 2 with 502 viewsSadoldgit

Wolves 🤔 on 22:37 - Nov 1 by A1079

They have won 5 games and we have only won 2 and although we have 5 draws it shows what a difference and taking your chances when you get them can make a whole lot of difference to your position and points whether or not you are good. I agree though SOG Wolves are nothing special but they have a better conversion rate than us against the number of chances.

I think it is a season a bit like when we finished 8th under Puel. You have a few very strong teams and a whole lot of teams just making up the league competing in the middle or avoiding relegation. When we finished 8th were not very good and played dull boring football (except in the final at Wembley) but in reality we were closer to the relegation teams points wise than we were to the top 4 but 8th is 8th and it looks good.

I haven’t seen their recent games but thought that they looked like relegation candidates when they played us and in some of their earlier games. It isn’t the hardest thing to put lots of men behind the ball and hope for something on the break.Their recent games and wins have been against the lesser clubs but fair play to them, they have won them. Agree with the point that below the top clubs now there isn’t a lot to chose between most of the rest. This could be the most contested EPL relegation fight ever.
Login to get fewer ads

Wolves 🤔 on 10:37 - Nov 2 with 446 viewsPaleRider

Wolves 🤔 on 08:57 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

I haven’t seen their recent games but thought that they looked like relegation candidates when they played us and in some of their earlier games. It isn’t the hardest thing to put lots of men behind the ball and hope for something on the break.Their recent games and wins have been against the lesser clubs but fair play to them, they have won them. Agree with the point that below the top clubs now there isn’t a lot to chose between most of the rest. This could be the most contested EPL relegation fight ever.

Bring on the European Super League! Minus Spurs of course
Wolves 🤔 on 10:43 - Nov 2 with 444 viewsSonicBoom

If you have a Jiminez then he will make the difference between one point and three.

Hopefully Broja will do that for us.
Wolves 🤔 on 10:50 - Nov 2 with 438 viewssaints__fan__73

Wish we could be as dreadful as them.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Wolves 🤔 on 11:23 - Nov 2 with 413 viewsSadoldgit

Wolves 🤔 on 10:37 - Nov 2 by PaleRider

Bring on the European Super League! Minus Spurs of course

Can’t come soon enough!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024