Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Livramento move to Midfield? 18:46 - Nov 4 with 1158 viewsgrumpy

Bale started as a back and look what happened to him.

Just a thought.
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 1140 viewsMessysaints

Bale didnt move to midfield, he moved to be a winger / forward / inside forward, and wanted to be one, does Liv want to be one?

I know different players, but he is a world class attacking full back, probs the best in the world but AAT cant play further forward to save his life....
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 1080 viewsSadoldgit

Wasn’t TL originally a wing back?
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 20:31 - Nov 4 with 1057 viewsMessysaints

Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 19:49 - Nov 4 by Sadoldgit

Wasn’t TL originally a wing back?

no, as a mid i believe haha

His wiki says

During his time in Liverpool's academy Alexander-Arnold converted from a outside midfielder to a right-back.[18] It was the position that offered him the clearest path to the first team and he excelled in his new role, being singled out by former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, who tipped him to have a bright future at the club in his autobiography.[12][19] As a result of his rapid progression, and in the buildup to the 2015—16 season, Alexander-Arnold was selected in the first team squad by manager Brendan Rodgers for the team's final pre-season friendly against Swindon Town where he marked his unofficial debut for the club in a 2—1 win.[20][21]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Alexander-Arnold#Early_life,_education_and_e
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 20:37]
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 21:12 - Nov 4 with 1004 viewsgrumpy

The reason I suggest is I think Livramento is better attacking than defending.
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 1003 viewsgreen

It's a difficult one for me because he's done so well for us this season, although he has been caught out a few times defensively, would it really be the right thing to not play him in that position?
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 21:23 - Nov 4 with 984 viewsgrumpy

Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 21:15 - Nov 4 by green

It's a difficult one for me because he's done so well for us this season, although he has been caught out a few times defensively, would it really be the right thing to not play him in that position?

I agree Green,it is a difficult one.
Kyle Walker Peters could play in his position but he's happier pushing forward too.
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 22:32 - Nov 4 with 921 viewsMessysaints

he has made a few mistakes, but its expected of an 18 year old attacking full back. he is still doing amazing though

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11700/12458988/ralph-hasenhuttl-exclusiv
Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 07:32 - Nov 5 with 846 viewsBerber

Should Livramento move to Midfield? on 21:12 - Nov 4 by grumpy

The reason I suggest is I think Livramento is better attacking than defending.

That is certainly the case for some parts of his game time. At his age, I think he will grow into whatever role he goes for, much the same as Bale did at Spurs and Madrid. I just hope that he doesn't fizzle out the way that Valery has done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024