Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Another Saints lad 13:18 - Nov 6 with 2393 viewsPoirot

Steve Cotton from Bitterne, i found out last night passed away early October.
RIP Another Saints lad on 18:28 - Nov 6 with 2225 viewsUmPahars

Was shocked when I heard this a couple of weeks ago. First met Steve playing against him in the Tyro League and then the association kept going after I worked with his dad at AC Delcos. He also went out with a friend from my Millbrook School days.

Was at his joint 50th only three years ago when the great and the good of Southampton filled the BP Hotel.

Lovely lad and always up for a chat, the big shock is the number of fellas my own age who have recently passed away.

Take care Steve RIP
RIP Another Saints lad on 23:27 - Nov 6 with 2109 viewswashington_saint

Oh lord, not Steve Cotton who went to Bitterne Park was it?

I was in the same year as him and knew him pretty well up until I joined the RAF
RIP Another Saints lad on 10:37 - Nov 7 with 1965 viewsSaintNick

RIP Another Saints lad on 23:27 - Nov 6 by washington_saint

Oh lord, not Steve Cotton who went to Bitterne Park was it?

I was in the same year as him and knew him pretty well up until I joined the RAF

I knew Steve quite well, played in the same football teams for a while in the early 1990's, I heard he passed away last month . really sad to hear it too many people dying young

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

RIP Another Saints lad on 19:01 - Nov 7 with 1830 viewssarisburysaint

Yes he was the same year at school as me as well played for bitterne park school team with him , played with him at west end and also drank in the bitterne brewery with him really nice lad
RIP Another Saints lad on 19:37 - Nov 10 with 1500 viewsKriSaint

Very sad news. May I add that I'm in my mid-fiftees and also have, within the last decade, seen friends and colleagues my own age or even younger die - much too early in their lives.
Very thoughtful of you to mention your local friends passing away and your grieve.

We have to live our best lives while we're here <3 , and loosing relations is very, very hard in life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024