Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AFC Totton Win On Penalties 09:19 - Nov 14 with 869 viewsSaintNick

I took my own advice yesterday and watched a bit of non league in AFC Totton V Frome Town, a cracking game watched in the company of a poster on this board whom I bumped into.

A 2-2 draw including 3 sending offs in a game that didn't have that many fouls of for that matter a bad atmosphere to it, ended with a penalty shootout which Totton won emphatically that sent all but around 30 Frome ultras home happy.

Couple of beers at £4 a pint (usually you can drink them watching on the terracing but this was under rules of Conference upwards so you couldnt) an enjoyable afternoon in front of a crowd approaching 400

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 15:10 - Nov 14 with 724 viewscocklebreath

I saw Basingstoke beat Tooting 3-2, cracking match and some colourful language from Tooting’s number 5.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 20:44 - Nov 14 with 609 viewsSaintNick

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 15:10 - Nov 14 by cocklebreath

I saw Basingstoke beat Tooting 3-2, cracking match and some colourful language from Tooting’s number 5.

Where are Basingstoke playing now i know they left their old ground

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:05 - Nov 14 with 599 viewscocklebreath

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 20:44 - Nov 14 by SaintNick

Where are Basingstoke playing now i know they left their old ground

They play inWinklebury, it’s an estate behind the leisure park, the local pub the Winkle makes the Plume of feathers look flash. They didn’t want to leave the Camrose but the owner threw them out as he wants to build houses on the ground even though there is a covenant saying it has to stay as a sports venue. All a big mess. Local council don’t give a fook.

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:27 - Nov 14 with 590 viewsSaintNick

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:05 - Nov 14 by cocklebreath

They play inWinklebury, it’s an estate behind the leisure park, the local pub the Winkle makes the Plume of feathers look flash. They didn’t want to leave the Camrose but the owner threw them out as he wants to build houses on the ground even though there is a covenant saying it has to stay as a sports venue. All a big mess. Local council don’t give a fook.

I knew they had been thrown out I read somewhere that they were playing at the Hampshire FA ground

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:31 - Nov 14 with 588 viewscocklebreath

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:27 - Nov 14 by SaintNick

I knew they had been thrown out I read somewhere that they were playing at the Hampshire FA ground

Yeah it is. It’s a decent set up, probably be able to get a 1000 in there, the bstoke yoof we’re in good voice although they do have a drum. Plastic pitch gives them a big advantage

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:34 - Nov 14 with 587 viewsSaintNick

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 21:31 - Nov 14 by cocklebreath

Yeah it is. It’s a decent set up, probably be able to get a 1000 in there, the bstoke yoof we’re in good voice although they do have a drum. Plastic pitch gives them a big advantage

Frome Town had about 30 noisy fans at Totton, guess there isn't many other teams to follow up there.

AFC Totton Win On Penalties on 14:35 - Nov 16 with 404 viewssaints__fan__73

Nick, was there any area of the 'PL Matchday experience' that was better than what you had at Totton?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024