Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you prefer? 18:44 - Nov 20 with 609 viewsButty101

Our steady football that means we score a goal a game and this season at least not getting smashed. Or would you prefer erratic results like Watford where you might smash or get smashed!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

What would you prefer? on 12:24 - Nov 21 with 458 viewskingslandstand1

I'd rather we played 2 halves in the same manner, sh1t or outstanding, but the Watford way does seem more fun!
What would you prefer? on 13:04 - Nov 21 with 434 viewsA1079

We haven't been smashed yet this season. Next week is Liverpool away so be careful about that statement. This time last year we had not been smashed. In fact we were or were heading for a brief flirtation at the top of the tree.

I have this vision that one day we will take someone to the sword (in the PL) but with our powder puff attack and inability to capitalise when we are on top I cannot see that happening any time soon.
What would you prefer? on 14:41 - Nov 21 with 362 viewsdarthvader

What would you prefer? on 13:04 - Nov 21 by A1079

We haven't been smashed yet this season. Next week is Liverpool away so be careful about that statement. This time last year we had not been smashed. In fact we were or were heading for a brief flirtation at the top of the tree.

I have this vision that one day we will take someone to the sword (in the PL) but with our powder puff attack and inability to capitalise when we are on top I cannot see that happening any time soon.

It wont be next week bit hopefully one day soon

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024