Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? 14:34 - Dec 7 with 1020 viewsButty101

I suspect another spanking

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 16:40 - Dec 7 with 979 viewscocklebreath

Didn’t know out was on, no won’t be staying up but will catch a bit in the morning

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 17:09 - Dec 7 with 962 viewsBicester_North

If Stokes is back on form it gives England a chance of maybe sneaking a test

But our lack of a decent spinner and fragile batting should ensure the Aussies win 4!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 17:20 - Dec 7 with 949 viewsButty101

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 17:09 - Dec 7 by Bicester_North

If Stokes is back on form it gives England a chance of maybe sneaking a test

But our lack of a decent spinner and fragile batting should ensure the Aussies win 4!

Looks like the first one is going to be rained off.

It’s quite a weak England team. Maybe it’s time for a few to come good like pope buttler .

Aussies bowling looks strong.

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 17:28 - Dec 7 with 949 viewsTimSaint

Will probably stay up and watch the first hour, but I am not expecting too much, which is mainly down to:

1. The Weather - Storms forecast every day for the 1st Test
2. No Anderson, although they said he is fit (will probably do 2 or 3 tests)
3. Not the most awe inspiring squad
4. Can't remember the last time we won at the Gabba
5. Aussies have a strong squad - but pressure is on their new Captain

TimSaint

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 18:28 - Dec 7 with 912 viewsNumber_58

It'll probably come down to which side can uncover the most dodgy text messages and dick pics sent by the oppo. I think we can win this by three scandals to two.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 18:31]
Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 19:33 - Dec 7 with 871 viewsdirk_doone

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 17:28 - Dec 7 by TimSaint

Will probably stay up and watch the first hour, but I am not expecting too much, which is mainly down to:

1. The Weather - Storms forecast every day for the 1st Test
2. No Anderson, although they said he is fit (will probably do 2 or 3 tests)
3. Not the most awe inspiring squad
4. Can't remember the last time we won at the Gabba
5. Aussies have a strong squad - but pressure is on their new Captain

"1. The Weather - Storms forecast every day for the 1st Test"

This is great news. It means we have a chance of drawing the 1st Test so we won't lose the series 5-0.

This looks like one of the weakest teams we have ever sent to Australia, especially our bowling attack or lack of it. So, a 4-0 series defeat will be quite a good result.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 00:25 - Dec 8 with 770 viewsButty101

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 19:33 - Dec 7 by dirk_doone

"1. The Weather - Storms forecast every day for the 1st Test"

This is great news. It means we have a chance of drawing the 1st Test so we won't lose the series 5-0.

This looks like one of the weakest teams we have ever sent to Australia, especially our bowling attack or lack of it. So, a 4-0 series defeat will be quite a good result.

Oh ffs wish I hadn’t stayed up for this

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 00:53 - Dec 8 with 767 viewsdirk_doone

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 00:25 - Dec 8 by Butty101

Oh ffs wish I hadn’t stayed up for this

Where is the bad weather when you need it??? It looks like it's going to be the usual 0-5 rather than the dream 0-4 defeat.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 01:14 - Dec 8 with 759 viewsButty101

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 00:53 - Dec 8 by dirk_doone

Where is the bad weather when you need it??? It looks like it's going to be the usual 0-5 rather than the dream 0-4 defeat.

Jesus we are hopeless

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 21:20 - Dec 8 with 565 viewscocklebreath

Just noticed it’s on BT sport so even less people will be watching it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 21:32 - Dec 8 with 558 viewsTimSaint

Not bothering tonight.

I'll check when I wake up and probably see that the Aussies are 400 odd for a couple and looking to declare !! :-)

TimSaint

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 21:59 - Dec 8 with 533 viewsButty101

Whos watching the start of the ashes tongiht? on 21:32 - Dec 8 by TimSaint

Not bothering tonight.

I'll check when I wake up and probably see that the Aussies are 400 odd for a couple and looking to declare !! :-)

Likewise im not staying up. I thought we were going to be rubbish, but got sucked in with the hype and thought we might actually make a fist of it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024