Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red or blue? 15:54 - Dec 7 with 880 viewssaint901

For my sins I watch a few US based YouTube channels.

One of these (Pakman) is a Democrat leaning commentator who a few days ago posted a piece about how Covid is being weaponised for political purposes in the USA.

A statistic from over there is that is you are in a Republican (Trump) supporting county then you are more likely to catch the disease and die from it, than if you are in a Democrat (Biden) county.
Red or blue? on 16:42 - Dec 7 with 839 viewsSadoldgit

Probably because they are less likely to have a jab, wear a mask or adhere to social distancing
Red or blue? on 18:26 - Dec 7 with 767 viewssaint901

Or all of the above.
Red or blue? on 12:39 - Dec 8 with 590 viewsfranniesTache

The politicising of an airborne virus has to be one of the strangest things i can remember happening in my lifetime.

People are literally - in the old sense of the word - losing their family members to the virus yet refuse to believe science because of tribal politics.

It's just completely f*cking mental
Red or blue? on 14:35 - Dec 8 with 555 viewssaint901

The agenda in the US is that Covid was a planned pandemic deliberately introduced so that the Democrats could win the election.

The Southern states which are traditionally Republican refuse to wear masks, get vaccinated, practice social distancing solely because that's what the democrats want them to do.

They protect their freedoms by doing doing this - and die free.
Red or blue? on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 546 viewsgeezershoong1

Red or blue? on 16:42 - Dec 7 by Sadoldgit

Probably because they are less likely to have a jab, wear a mask or adhere to social distancing

They are less likely to roll over and take it up the arsenal on flimsy evidence, yes.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Red or blue? on 19:00 - Dec 8 with 507 viewsWinchesterExile

Notwithstanding infecting other people, I think it’s great that stupid people who won’t get vaxed and won’t wear masks are more likely to get ill and die. The result is less stupid people. Darwinism in action.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024