Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Villa - Chelsea 17:52 - Dec 26 with 1844 viewsButty101

II can’t believe Ings left his own club for a few more shackles to play 2nd fiddle to Ollie Watkins. Villas game is based on Watkins pace. The moment ings left he ended his England career

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:15 - Dec 26 with 1794 viewsMrangry25

He was never interested in playing for Southampton, just used us to sort out his injury issues. Total T**t imo, just another greedy footballer.
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:16 - Dec 26 with 1794 viewsMrangry25

He was never interested in playing for us, just used us to sort out his injury issues. Total T**t imo, just another greedy footballer.
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:34 - Dec 26 with 1742 viewskingslandstand1

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:15 - Dec 26 by Mrangry25

He was never interested in playing for Southampton, just used us to sort out his injury issues. Total T**t imo, just another greedy footballer.

Agreed, but where would we have been without him on the same way that he used us
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1645 viewsCity_boy

Watching Mings, makes me think life's not that bad after all, with our CB's. How he get's a nod for England baffles me.
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 1632 viewssledger

agreed made no attempt to attack the ball for lukaku goal just stood there
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 19:53 - Dec 26 with 1620 viewskingslandstand1

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 19:30 - Dec 26 by City_boy

Watching Mings, makes me think life's not that bad after all, with our CB's. How he get's a nod for England baffles me.

Talking of CB's, i see Leicester's new summer signing in thst position made a start today and got himself booked!
😊
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 22:39 - Dec 26 with 1480 viewsElijahK

Yeah well just like the likes of Clyne, Schnyderlyn, Wanyama etc, he’s regretted his move if he actually cares about his career! As when you went from being one of the best strikers in the league, to now going into a situation where your old teams only 2 points behind, and have 2 higher scoring players, then you know you messed up!
Sheesh I mean I’m still quite surprised he starts most weeks seeing that he’s just got 3 goals over 13 starts+3 subs, still makes you wonder if that’s just because he’s lost his touch or if he just doesn’t get the system/tactics that worked for him here, at Villa?

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 00:29 - Dec 27 with 1415 viewsBicester_North

Doubt he really gives a f*ck- no trophies for a lower wage or no trophies for a higher wage, that’s all it comes down to.
That’s the decision a non top 6 material player has to make these days.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 10:07 - Dec 27 with 1253 viewsCity_boy

The Ings deal was a perfect for Saints. We got the best out of hime here, although towards the end he went off the boil, and he was always subject to injuries.

He wanted to go (for money) and got his deal with the Grealish money burning a hole in Villa's pockets. I don't think anyone else would have paid £25m.

Villa fans must be looking at the Buendia, Ings and Bailey deals wondering when they are going to start repaying their combined £88m transfer fees.
Watching Villa - Chelsea on 09:56 - Jan 2 with 885 viewsSaintNick

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 10:07 - Dec 27 by City_boy

The Ings deal was a perfect for Saints. We got the best out of hime here, although towards the end he went off the boil, and he was always subject to injuries.

He wanted to go (for money) and got his deal with the Grealish money burning a hole in Villa's pockets. I don't think anyone else would have paid £25m.

Villa fans must be looking at the Buendia, Ings and Bailey deals wondering when they are going to start repaying their combined £88m transfer fees.

Ings seemed to go for the money, perhaps he knows something about his injuries that we don't maybe he knows he has lost a yard or so and turning 30 in the summer, this was a last chance for a big pay day.

Sadly that is what footballers are like these days, they look at their bank accounts and just want to see them grow, they don't see that they have enough for the rest of their lives in luxury, they just want more.

He could have stayed here and been a legend, but perhaps like when Rickie Lambert left, he did so at the right time before the crowd started to get on his back

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:39 - Jan 2 with 752 viewsSaintsforeverj

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 09:56 - Jan 2 by SaintNick

Ings seemed to go for the money, perhaps he knows something about his injuries that we don't maybe he knows he has lost a yard or so and turning 30 in the summer, this was a last chance for a big pay day.

Sadly that is what footballers are like these days, they look at their bank accounts and just want to see them grow, they don't see that they have enough for the rest of their lives in luxury, they just want more.

He could have stayed here and been a legend, but perhaps like when Rickie Lambert left, he did so at the right time before the crowd started to get on his back

And now the Lukaku saga. These players really are spoilt tw@ts. Lukaku spitting the dummy out because his manager didn't play him for a few games after coming back from injury. Instead of discussing it behind closed doors, he has a spiteful interview in italy. He plays for Chelsea, one.of the biggest clubs in the world, on about 300 grand a week. It's spoiling the game, it really is.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 18:40]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:56 - Jan 2 with 727 views1885_SFC

Come on now. How about showing a little bit of compassion for 'player welfare'?

Old School is Cool

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 02:14 - Jan 3 with 648 viewsBicester_North

Watching Villa - Chelsea on 18:39 - Jan 2 by Saintsforeverj

And now the Lukaku saga. These players really are spoilt tw@ts. Lukaku spitting the dummy out because his manager didn't play him for a few games after coming back from injury. Instead of discussing it behind closed doors, he has a spiteful interview in italy. He plays for Chelsea, one.of the biggest clubs in the world, on about 300 grand a week. It's spoiling the game, it really is.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 18:40]

He’s another one getting paid to climb out of a cardboard box for that f*cking Amazon advert

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024