Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game 09:00 - Jan 14 with 836 viewsSaintsNews

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game 14th Jan 2022 08:59
Wolverhampton Wanderers will be without six of their squad for the visit of Saints, but before you think this is going to be a bonus, all six were missing for their victory over Manchester United last time out in the Premier League. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 11:41 - Jan 14 with 694 views1885_SFC

No Moi Elyounoussi or Theo Walcott tommorrow - both out with Covid.

Old School is Cool

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:47 - Jan 14 with 659 viewssolent_toffee

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 11:41 - Jan 14 by 1885_SFC

No Moi Elyounoussi or Theo Walcott tommorrow - both out with Covid.

I see Burnley have just had their game with Leicester called off due to lack of players. The fact they’ve just sold one of their best ones shouldn’t come into it, surely.

I’m hoping the Saints - Everton game in Feb is called off fifteen minutes before the game start due to Everton’s defence being a bIt shit. Straight back into the pub and not having a great day out ruined by football.
Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:52 - Jan 14 with 650 viewsdirk_doone

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:47 - Jan 14 by solent_toffee

I see Burnley have just had their game with Leicester called off due to lack of players. The fact they’ve just sold one of their best ones shouldn’t come into it, surely.

I’m hoping the Saints - Everton game in Feb is called off fifteen minutes before the game start due to Everton’s defence being a bIt shit. Straight back into the pub and not having a great day out ruined by football.

Theyr'e probably doing a Newcastle and waiting until they've signed a couple of players in the transfer window. Most clubs seem to be using these 'Covid' postponements tactically now.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 12:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:56 - Jan 14 with 644 views1885_SFC

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:47 - Jan 14 by solent_toffee

Ralph isn't happy about Burnley v Leicester being called off this weekend either. Like the rest of us, he smells a rat with Wood having been sold and Burnley having more time to find a replacement. As the boss says; no new signings should be allowed to play if they weren't in the squad when the original date was set:

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/hasenhuttl-premier-l

Old School is Cool

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:58 - Jan 14 with 636 viewsPaleRider

Seems it even happens in League One - just without the money!
Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 13:04 - Jan 14 with 612 viewskingslandstand1

Wolves Without Six Players For The Southampton Game on 12:52 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

Theyr'e probably doing a Newcastle and waiting until they've signed a couple of players in the transfer window. Most clubs seem to be using these 'Covid' postponements tactically now.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 12:53]

The whole thing is getting ridiculous. With all these games now being called of you'll probably find those getting them called off will be having a similar whinge about fixture overload later in the season
The Prem are just bowing to the clubs with clout it seems
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024