Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who knew about the PL Mid Winter break next Saturday 29 January? 19:01 - Jan 21 with 1065 viewshedgeend61

I didn't, I thought the FA Cup 4th Round was always the last weekend in January and we'd be playing Cov, but now 5th Feb.

With 22 games already postponed you'd have thought they could have squeezed a few in next week, but guess they don't want to upset the Geordies before the splash the cash or swan off to Dubai.
Lets hope Leeds smash them tomorrow.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=premier+league+mid+winter+break&cvid=9ac1e091f
Who knew about the PL Mid Winter break next Saturday 29 January? on 19:05 - Jan 21 with 1041 viewsdirk_doone

And we've also got the international break in March when England play Switzerland and Ivory Coast.

I expect you'll be at both games with your flag. I think I'll just go to the 2nd one, which is the one Ward-Prowse is most likely to play in.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 19:09]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who knew about the PL Mid Winter break next Saturday 29 January? on 19:27 - Jan 21 with 1013 viewshedgeend61

Who knew about the PL Mid Winter break next Saturday 29 January? on 19:05 - Jan 21 by dirk_doone

And we've also got the international break in March when England play Switzerland and Ivory Coast.

I expect you'll be at both games with your flag. I think I'll just go to the 2nd one, which is the one Ward-Prowse is most likely to play in.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 19:09]

Yes Dirk, now on 38 caps. (in top 600 in ESTC), taken 4 years to get that high but can get tickets for aways like Andorra and San Marino with small allocations, so have to keep buying.
Tickets go on sale for both on Monday 24th January, 20£ for members which is decent.
Booked up first 2 weeks in Qatar last week.

Understand the March break as we've always had that, but January?
Who knew about the PL Mid Winter break next Saturday 29 January? on 20:33 - Jan 21 with 946 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle requested it
Who knew about the PL Mid Winter break next Saturday 29 January? on 20:36 - Jan 21 with 947 viewssolent_toffee

There are World Cup qualifiers for South American countries, we’d never hear the end of it if Klopp has to play another game without Alisson or Firmimho - therefore week off for everyone,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024