Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shane long day . 17:04 - Jan 25 with 1267 viewsdarthvader

yes today was it five years ago already !? What a night that was .

[Post edited 25 Jan 2022 17:31]

keep the faith coyr

Shane long day . on 17:49 - Jan 25 with 1193 viewsDorsetIan

And Josh Sims not contracted to anyone at the mo. Something wrong there. Hope he can find something in the next few days.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Shane long day . on 12:47 - Jan 26 with 1026 viewsSaintNick

Shane long day . on 17:49 - Jan 25 by DorsetIan

And Josh Sims not contracted to anyone at the mo. Something wrong there. Hope he can find something in the next few days.

Probabaly looking to sign for a MLS club

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Shane long day . on 16:46 - Jan 26 with 977 viewsDorsetIan

Shane long day . on 12:47 - Jan 26 by SaintNick

Probabaly looking to sign for a MLS club

I hope he's successful.

It was a great finish from Long but bloody hell what a run, clever to cut in front of the chasing defender, and then putting it on plate from Sims.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Shane long day . on 17:46 - Jan 26 with 952 viewsSaintNick

Shane long day . on 16:46 - Jan 26 by DorsetIan

I hope he's successful.

It was a great finish from Long but bloody hell what a run, clever to cut in front of the chasing defender, and then putting it on plate from Sims.

Sims had something for sure, but Claude Puel, Pellegrino, Mark Hughes and Ralph Hasenhuttl all didn't see enough in him to warrant playing him regularly, he showed bursts of his talent , but presumably not enough to convince them.

I was surprised he didn't go on to play regularly at Championship level and work his way back into the Premier league, he will be 25 in March, sadly his career has not followed the path we thought it might back in 2016/17 when he burst on the scene.

Like you i truly hope that he is successful, he has the attributes just maybe not the application, he seemed a nice lad when I sat opposite him in Starbucks in Shanghai 4 years ago.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Shane long day . on 18:59 - Jan 26 with 922 viewssaint68

Isn't he still the all-time quickest goal from kick off holder in the Premier league?

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Shane long day . on 13:52 - Jan 27 with 815 viewsTimSaint

Shane long day . on 18:59 - Jan 26 by saint68

Isn't he still the all-time quickest goal from kick off holder in the Premier league?

Certainly is scorer of the Prem's fastest ever goal !!

7.69 seconds or something like that ?

Watford away near the end of the 18-19 Season - thankfully we decided against having an extra pint and managed to get inside the ground before kick-off !!

We also hold the record for the fastest Prem hat trick, both in terms of from the match kicking off (16 mins) and time it took to score all 3 goals (2 mins 56 secs).

Sadio Mane in the 6-1 demolition of Villa, last home game of the 14-15 Season. Made all the sweeter, when you have a mate in the away end to witness it too !! :-)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 14:07]

TimSaint

Shane long day . on 14:22 - Jan 27 with 790 viewsdarthvader

Shane long day . on 13:52 - Jan 27 by TimSaint

Certainly is scorer of the Prem's fastest ever goal !!

7.69 seconds or something like that ?

Watford away near the end of the 18-19 Season - thankfully we decided against having an extra pint and managed to get inside the ground before kick-off !!

We also hold the record for the fastest Prem hat trick, both in terms of from the match kicking off (16 mins) and time it took to score all 3 goals (2 mins 56 secs).

Sadio Mane in the 6-1 demolition of Villa, last home game of the 14-15 Season. Made all the sweeter, when you have a mate in the away end to witness it too !! :-)
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 14:07]

Shane long scored the 5th from 35 yards or so too brilliant game to be at . My ex mrs darth missed our 4th and 5th because someone behind us elbowed her in the head after mane got his hattrick had to go to medical room... came back it was 5-1

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024