Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dele Alli 17:07 - Jan 25 with 3435 viewsSadoldgit

Rumours starting to appear that we have expressed an interest in him.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2022 17:09]
Dele Alli on 17:28 - Jan 25 with 2601 viewsdwayne_dibley

might be good serving on the burger bar

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Dele Alli on 17:29 - Jan 25 with 2595 viewsdarthvader

No thanks . Has been ,or never quite was

keep the faith coyr

Dele Alli on 18:25 - Jan 25 with 2500 viewsHeisenberg

Not a chance. Not a Ralph player. Over priced and over rated.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Dele Alli on 20:15 - Jan 25 with 2372 viewskernow

Wasn't he the chap who came on as a sub and was subbed after 10 minutes during the reign of Graeme Souness.
I realize I'm totally wide of the mark here. 🙄
Dele Alli on 20:15 - Jan 25 with 2369 viewsPaleRider

What about if he got a hair cut?
Dele Alli on 20:28 - Jan 25 with 2344 viewsPatfromPoole

I do vaguely recall from the Spurs “All or Nothing” series on Amazon Prime that he appeared to be pretty pally with KWP.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Dele Alli on 21:40 - Jan 25 with 2248 viewskingslandstand1

Dele Alli on 20:28 - Jan 25 by PatfromPoole

I do vaguely recall from the Spurs “All or Nothing” series on Amazon Prime that he appeared to be pretty pally with KWP.

Sounds like a really good reason to sign the spoilt overpaid pratt!

Tbf, while he was at his peak he was apretty good player! Trouble is his peak was 4 or 5 years ago when he was playing regularly but at the age of 20 or 21 and had a great career ahead of him. He's now 25 or so (?) and it seems no one wants him and that must be for a reason.

I'd guess it was he started believing all that was writtn about himself and started acting the arrogant tw@t!

But then again ............... he may just need some new surroundings?
Dele Alli on 23:26 - Jan 25 with 2094 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dele Alli on 21:40 - Jan 25 by kingslandstand1

Sounds like a really good reason to sign the spoilt overpaid pratt!

Tbf, while he was at his peak he was apretty good player! Trouble is his peak was 4 or 5 years ago when he was playing regularly but at the age of 20 or 21 and had a great career ahead of him. He's now 25 or so (?) and it seems no one wants him and that must be for a reason.

I'd guess it was he started believing all that was writtn about himself and started acting the arrogant tw@t!

But then again ............... he may just need some new surroundings?

Just your kind of player tbf. He probably finds playing at Spurs difficult in their noisy stadium, but would find life easier at St marys' with less pressure to succeed and be really successful.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Login to get fewer ads

Dele Alli on 06:36 - Jan 26 with 1982 viewsDENZY

Dele Alli on 23:26 - Jan 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Just your kind of player tbf. He probably finds playing at Spurs difficult in their noisy stadium, but would find life easier at St marys' with less pressure to succeed and be really successful.

Which lower league journeymen are you trying to buy this month?

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Dele Alli on 07:37 - Jan 26 with 1928 viewsMytchettSaint

Dele Alli on 23:26 - Jan 25 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Going on that logic he’d be on par with Messi if he played for you.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Dele Alli on 12:08 - Jan 26 with 1767 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dele Alli on 06:36 - Jan 26 by DENZY

Which lower league journeymen are you trying to buy this month?

We don't do much in the way of journeyman anymore, it's more young players.

Kind of opposite to where your club have been going

Dele Alli on 12:13 - Jan 26 with 1764 views1teeminants

Dele Alli on 12:08 - Jan 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

We don't do much in the way of journeyman anymore, it's more young players.

Kind of opposite to where your club have been going

Yeah you’re not wrong there Saints and Pompey certainly going in opposite directions.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Dele Alli on 12:16 - Jan 26 with 1763 viewssaint901

I really hope not.

As a player, he's somebody who is petulant, brilliant, lazy, clever and a diver. You're never sure what you're going to get and often all of them in one game.

I cannot see him fitting the RH plan which has consistent performers all over the pitch with the occasional talent in the full backs and centre forward and in the last few games at least, JWP.

Some of my younger female colleagues run into Mr Alli of an evening. He is reported as being obsessive about female company and the night life of Sampton is unlikely to be attractive. We would not want him going to London for company and partying.

No thanks.
Dele Alli on 12:20 - Jan 26 with 1748 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dele Alli on 12:13 - Jan 26 by 1teeminants

Yeah you’re not wrong there Saints and Pompey certainly going in opposite directions.

Certainly, all you need to do is look at your league finishes over the last 5 years

Dele Alli on 12:36 - Jan 26 with 1737 viewsdirk_doone

Dele Alli on 12:20 - Jan 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Certainly, all you need to do is look at your league finishes over the last 5 years

Yes, I see what you mean. The gap is growing. No wonder you have such an inferiority complex.

2021/22 42 places above Little Pompey

2020/21 38 places above Little Pompey

2019/20 39 places above Little Pompey

2018/19 33 places above Little Pompey

2017/18 36 places above Little Pompey
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 12:38]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dele Alli on 12:38 - Jan 26 with 1717 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dele Alli on 12:36 - Jan 26 by dirk_doone

Yes, I see what you mean. The gap is growing. No wonder you have such an inferiority complex.

2021/22 42 places above Little Pompey

2020/21 38 places above Little Pompey

2019/20 39 places above Little Pompey

2018/19 33 places above Little Pompey

2017/18 36 places above Little Pompey
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 12:38]

Perhaps if you say 'little' Pompey enough, all our trophies will go away

Dele Alli on 12:49 - Jan 26 with 1707 viewsdirk_doone

Dele Alli on 12:38 - Jan 26 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Perhaps if you say 'little' Pompey enough, all our trophies will go away

About the only trophy youi'll ever win in your life is a loser's one for being so bitterly obsessed with Southampton that it's completely taken over your life. . I doubt you have even been to a Little Pompey game for years. The only results you really care about are Southampton's.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 12:50]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Dele Alli on 12:59 - Jan 26 with 1674 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Dele Alli on 12:49 - Jan 26 by dirk_doone

About the only trophy youi'll ever win in your life is a loser's one for being so bitterly obsessed with Southampton that it's completely taken over your life. . I doubt you have even been to a Little Pompey game for years. The only results you really care about are Southampton's.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 12:50]

Spoken like a real bitter obsessive. Well done

Dele Alli on 13:03 - Jan 26 with 1670 viewssaint901

It would be refreshing if more than one thread in three did not descend into a Saints v Pompey exchange of insults?

Pompey were very good a lot of years ago. They need new money to get back there and having a competitor close to us geographically and quality wise would be great.

More recently Saints have achieved more. Such are the fortunes of football.

We all support "our" club but running down another club does not make our club better.
Dele Alli on 15:20 - Jan 26 with 1590 viewskernow

Was shocked to see that Fratton Tesco casts a huge shadow over the football ground.
Dele Alli on 16:47 - Jan 26 with 1510 viewsRon11

Dele Alli on 13:03 - Jan 26 by saint901

It would be refreshing if more than one thread in three did not descend into a Saints v Pompey exchange of insults?

Pompey were very good a lot of years ago. They need new money to get back there and having a competitor close to us geographically and quality wise would be great.

We all support "our" club but running down another club does not make our club better.

Well I don't recall seeing 130 being invited to comment on this post.
Predictably, it had a hint of bitterness about it, so you put your head above the parapet, you get shot at.
Dele Alli on 17:43 - Jan 26 with 1434 viewsSadoldgit

It would help if posters who support Portsmouth stuck to their own forums rather than spend their time winding us up.
Dele Alli on 18:09 - Jan 26 with 1396 viewsDENZY

Dele Alli on 15:20 - Jan 26 by kernow

Was shocked to see that Fratton Tesco casts a huge shadow over the football ground.

Minnows cast no shadows.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Dele Alli on 18:29 - Jan 26 with 1378 viewsBicester_North

That’s your view, I doubt many other Saints fans share the desire to see them become more successful. Do you like it when they win then?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Dele Alli on 18:43 - Jan 26 with 1332 viewssaint68

No thanks..he's a grade A cùnt

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024