Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Tickets 11:32 - Feb 21 with 1574 viewsSalisburySaint

tickets sales going well, extra tickets in Block 43 all sold out and Seats now available in Block 44 of Northam, should be another sell out
[Post edited 21 Feb 2022 11:35]
Norwich Tickets on 12:31 - Feb 21 with 1520 viewsdwayne_dibley

more long queues at the catering at half time as the inexperienced numpties demonstrate chaos theory

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Norwich Tickets on 00:03 - Feb 22 with 1342 viewsericofarabia

Making my 1st appearance at SMS in 2 years and snapped up a ticket for 15 quid in Block 43!!
I thought Block 44 would have been flimsy netting which I could charge across towards the Norwich Fans and give it the Big One when we score ..... oh well I'll just have to behave myself then
Norwich Tickets on 09:09 - Feb 22 with 1241 viewsSaintNick

Saturday's crowd was given as over 31,000 and looking at the ticket site was virtually sold out on Friday with only the odd seat remaining.

Yet on Saturday once again the Itchen side of the Chapel end had loads of seats empty, yes of course there were transport issues, but these blocks had 20 or more seats together empty.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Norwich Tickets on 09:31 - Feb 22 with 1231 viewsdwayne_dibley

Norwich Tickets on 09:09 - Feb 22 by SaintNick

Saturday's crowd was given as over 31,000 and looking at the ticket site was virtually sold out on Friday with only the odd seat remaining.

Yet on Saturday once again the Itchen side of the Chapel end had loads of seats empty, yes of course there were transport issues, but these blocks had 20 or more seats together empty.

corporate t0ssers, but they are paid for

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Norwich Tickets on 09:44 - Feb 22 with 1223 viewsSaintsforeverj

Norwich Tickets on 09:09 - Feb 22 by SaintNick

Like you, I don't understand what is going on here. Against Man City, there was a whole block of empty seats in the Chapel. It's not a corporate area and the game was supposed to be sold out. Then again Saturday, there were other empty seats, blocks of them, despite the game being sold out. Across the top of the chapel, there were swathes of empty seats. A few season ticket may not be turning up, but it's a block of about 50 seats all in a row. Very bizarre.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Norwich Tickets on 12:29 - Feb 22 with 1175 viewsPaleRider

Norwich Tickets on 09:44 - Feb 22 by Saintsforeverj

Like you, I don't understand what is going on here. Against Man City, there was a whole block of empty seats in the Chapel. It's not a corporate area and the game was supposed to be sold out. Then again Saturday, there were other empty seats, blocks of them, despite the game being sold out. Across the top of the chapel, there were swathes of empty seats. A few season ticket may not be turning up, but it's a block of about 50 seats all in a row. Very bizarre.

Did it make any difference to the atmosphere in the Chapel?
Norwich Tickets on 12:59 - Feb 22 with 1150 viewsSaintNick

I think a lot of these tickets are those going to sponsors and not being taken up, it is the only answer I can come up with

Norwich Tickets (n/t) on 14:17 - Feb 23 with 977 viewsSaintsforeverj

Lots of West Ham tickets available. Strangely one block was sold out, now there are loads of seats.

Only about 50 tickets left for Norwich. Looks.like another sell out.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 14:22]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Tickets on 14:52 - Feb 23 with 935 viewssaint68

Equates to one broken down coach..possible.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Norwich Tickets (n/t) on 15:21 - Feb 23 with 904 viewsSalisburySaint

Norwich Tickets (n/t) on 14:17 - Feb 23 by Saintsforeverj

Lots of West Ham tickets available. Strangely one block was sold out, now there are loads of seats.

Only about 50 tickets left for Norwich. Looks.like another sell out.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 14:22]

West Ham is a bit deceiving, as Blocks 5 to 8 show seats available but there are all in hospitality, normal seats all sold.

Blocks 33 to 36 Kingsland getting close to sell out

it seems just the Chapel Kop and Kingsland and Itchen Blocks that end where their are loads of seats left atm.
Norwich Tickets on 08:55 - Feb 24 with 723 viewsPoirot

You can do a FOI to Hants plod to get the 'actual attendance' and not ticket sales.
Norwich Tickets on 10:16 - Feb 24 with 675 viewsSaintNick

Norwich Tickets on 14:52 - Feb 23 by saint68

Equates to one broken down coach..possible.

It happens most games, so it would be a bit of a coincidence if it was a broken down coach, also I dont think we have any supporters groups who run coaches to home games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024