Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... 16:11 - Mar 24 with 883 viewssaint901

Pukki.

He seems the sort of player RH likes, fast, always looking to get into advanced positions, good reader of the game, not afraid of hard work to close down defenders.

Not sure any of the others would be of interest though.
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:17 - Mar 24 with 879 views1teeminants

That would be a sick signing .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:31 - Mar 24 with 867 viewsdwayne_dibley

another shortass striker, we need another Lambert or Pelle

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 17:12 - Mar 24 with 820 viewssaint22

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:31 - Mar 24 by dwayne_dibley

Agree
Broja is who we need or someone akin to him

That Normann fella at Norwich looks handy
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 17:57 - Mar 24 with 798 viewsRon11

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:31 - Mar 24 by dwayne_dibley

I thought Hasslehunter's faves are Shaun Long and AA
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 19:19 - Mar 24 with 728 viewsCity_boy

Way past his best and approaching 32. Not for me.
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 19:37 - Mar 24 with 709 viewsBerber

Not a single player that they own of any interest to me.
If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 23:46 - Mar 24 with 623 viewsPatfromPoole

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 16:17 - Mar 24 by 1teeminants

That would be a sick signing .

Mmm, he would probably keep going down with a virus….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

If (when) Norwich are relegated, I would try to sign ... on 10:01 - Mar 25 with 547 viewsSonicBoom

Terrible idea. He is ok when someone slides a ball between defenders and he's one on one. Other than that he's useless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024