Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why didnt we start with Long and Armstrong up front? 20:36 - Apr 2 with 759 viewsButty101

Ralph picked them for our biggest game of the season, so why not today? Surely he was taking the game against City seriously

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Why didnt we start with Long and Armstrong up front? on 21:01 - Apr 2 with 710 viewsBicester_North

I know where you’re coming from and agree about strongest team should be picked in the cup, but the plan looked to be working ok until the penalty against City and Adams and Broja were preparing to come on

Once they were on we conceded 2 more goals without reply. Broja has been right off form and I thought Adam Armstrong had looked decent when he came on V Newcastle, although still can’t ever hit the target

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Why didnt we start with Long and Armstrong up front? on 23:26 - Apr 2 with 598 viewssaintwizzler

Why didnt we start with Long and Armstrong up front? on 21:01 - Apr 2 by Bicester_North

I know where you’re coming from and agree about strongest team should be picked in the cup, but the plan looked to be working ok until the penalty against City and Adams and Broja were preparing to come on

Once they were on we conceded 2 more goals without reply. Broja has been right off form and I thought Adam Armstrong had looked decent when he came on V Newcastle, although still can’t ever hit the target

£30m Broja?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024