Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! 14:01 - Apr 12 with 10050 viewsSadoldgit

Surely nowJohnson must resign?! He has broken the law and lied to Parliament. It is time for him to go and to take his Chancellor with him.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 14:01]
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:10 - Apr 12 with 3984 viewsgeezershoong1

If only we had a decent and credible opposition to take over...

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:24 - Apr 12 with 3964 viewskentsouthampton

Little wonder he went on his Ukranian war hero trip when he did, knew it was coming, self centred prick.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 14:24]
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:24 - Apr 12 with 3960 viewskentsouthampton

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:10 - Apr 12 by geezershoong1

We do, it's just that half the country are to thick to see it.
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:27 - Apr 12 with 3946 viewspjt50

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:10 - Apr 12 by geezershoong1

At the moment that's not the issue. More to the point, who of the self-serving, out-of-touch Tory frontbenchers is fit to take over?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:42 - Apr 12 with 3920 viewsRednWight

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:27 - Apr 12 by pjt50

At the moment that's not the issue. More to the point, who of the self-serving, out-of-touch Tory frontbenchers is fit to take over?

How about that Rishi S……. Oh. Hang on

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 14:46 - Apr 12 with 3913 viewsSouthamptonfan

Theresa May, the only one who does things by the book. Or Sajid Javid.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 15:10 - Apr 12 with 3882 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t think that any of the current front bench are worthy and they are all tarred with the same brush. Sunak seemed to be the nailed on cert to take over a few weeks ago but he has shown himself to be no better than the rest of them. Rory Stewart was one of the few with a bit of decency, common sense and gravitas about him. Didn’t he stand down? Johnson has surrounded himself with a useless bunch of self serving sycophants.
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 16:07 - Apr 12 with 3812 viewsButty101

I dont get the fake outrage to be honest. They hardly do a regular 9 -5 job, and will burn the midnight oil. So they had a few drinks woop woo. I net more than half the country did the same thing. The pub opposite where i live is well known for people having affiars and meeting there. I can tell you even though the pub was shut due to lock down rules plenty of people were meeting up ...

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 16:40 - Apr 12 with 3784 viewsgrumpy

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 16:07 - Apr 12 by Butty101

I dont get the fake outrage to be honest. They hardly do a regular 9 -5 job, and will burn the midnight oil. So they had a few drinks woop woo. I net more than half the country did the same thing. The pub opposite where i live is well known for people having affiars and meeting there. I can tell you even though the pub was shut due to lock down rules plenty of people were meeting up ...

'fake outrage'
Are you serious?
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 17:17 - Apr 12 with 3737 viewsSadoldgit

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 16:40 - Apr 12 by grumpy

'fake outrage'
Are you serious?

Exactly. Nothing fake about it. Plenty of people were not allowed to say goodbye to loved ones whilst these a-holes were telling us to stay home while they partied. There is a pub opposite me that was closed throughout lockdown. I don’t know of people breaking or ignoring the rules although as we have discovered in Downing St, if you mixed with politicians you would come across some. Lying to Parliament is a resigning matter. Johnson lied to Parliament. Faux outrage my arse.
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 17:45 - Apr 12 with 3706 viewsMytchettSaint

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 17:17 - Apr 12 by Sadoldgit

Exactly. Nothing fake about it. Plenty of people were not allowed to say goodbye to loved ones whilst these a-holes were telling us to stay home while they partied. There is a pub opposite me that was closed throughout lockdown. I don’t know of people breaking or ignoring the rules although as we have discovered in Downing St, if you mixed with politicians you would come across some. Lying to Parliament is a resigning matter. Johnson lied to Parliament. Faux outrage my arse.

Absolutely, businesses went to the wall, people couldn’t visit elderly loved ones who were stuck in care homes as the government said it wasn’t allowed. When you were allowed to go back to the pub you had to sit down and have something to eat with your pint for some idiotic reason. All the while the people dreaming up these rules were thumbing their nose at us and partying, then denying it, then lying about it.
If people stand up and defend this shower they need their head tested.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:13 - Apr 12 with 3681 viewsBazza

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 16:40 - Apr 12 by grumpy

'fake outrage'
Are you serious?

So you don't think anyone else had birthday parties? Beggars belief.
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:36 - Apr 12 with 3647 viewspjt50

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:13 - Apr 12 by Bazza

Quite possibly, but they weren't the people making the rules and going on TV every night telling the rest of us what to do.

Times of crisis are when you depend most on your politicians. Leaving competence aside, the minimum requirement is to tell us the truth. Unfortunately telling the truth doesn't seem to be in Johnson's DNA.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:36 - Apr 12 with 3647 viewsHeisenberg

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:13 - Apr 12 by Bazza

Anyone else ? Are Johnson and co anyone else ? They came up with rules. They are in charge and are supposed to set an example. As for that bint Dorries saying it was for only 10 minutes. That is the same 10 minutes people asked to see dying loved ones for the very last time. This lot are an absolute disgrace. How anyone can make excuses for them beggars belief.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:39 - Apr 12 with 3630 viewssaint22

amazing people fell for this tools charade
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:06 - Apr 12 with 3601 viewssaint68

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:39 - Apr 12 by saint22

amazing people fell for this tools charade

What is amazing is the fear and propaganda that turned normally open minded people into scared sheep..

Living with covid...

The most ridiculous period in modern history!!

Protect the vulnerable and get on and live your life..thats the greatest advice given...just 26 months late.

Now its drain the pockets of the common man and cripple the poorest with energy and food hikes...sad times 22

Meanwhile the rich get richer yet again out of a false crisis...

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:33 - Apr 12 with 3576 viewsBazza

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 18:36 - Apr 12 by Heisenberg

Anyone else ? Are Johnson and co anyone else ? They came up with rules. They are in charge and are supposed to set an example. As for that bint Dorries saying it was for only 10 minutes. That is the same 10 minutes people asked to see dying loved ones for the very last time. This lot are an absolute disgrace. How anyone can make excuses for them beggars belief.

Think you lefties ought to stand back and see the facts. Boris was in his home as effectively was Sunak. Nobody died. Whatever rotten rule breaking behaviour happened, grannies in care homes still couldn’t be visited and so are irrelevant.
Meanwhile there’s a war going on. So the important question; Starmer or Johnson, who would be a better leader? Is it a good time for an election. Do you think Starmer would win a General Election with Rayner, Lammy etc?
Answers to Sadoldgit
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:52 - Apr 12 with 3557 viewsDellHero_Would

Hand wringing over 2 year old trivia in current times…Pathetic shameful jokers…

Poll: Wearing a mask

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:59 - Apr 12 with 3545 viewsMytchettSaint

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:33 - Apr 12 by Bazza

Think you lefties ought to stand back and see the facts. Boris was in his home as effectively was Sunak. Nobody died. Whatever rotten rule breaking behaviour happened, grannies in care homes still couldn’t be visited and so are irrelevant.
Meanwhile there’s a war going on. So the important question; Starmer or Johnson, who would be a better leader? Is it a good time for an election. Do you think Starmer would win a General Election with Rayner, Lammy etc?
Answers to Sadoldgit

I’d never vote for Labour as long as I’ve got a hole in my ar5e. Saying it should all be forgotten about as he’s a better bloke than the other lot have got is quite unbelievable.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 21:17 - Apr 12 with 3471 viewsBazza

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:59 - Apr 12 by MytchettSaint

I’d never vote for Labour as long as I’ve got a hole in my ar5e. Saying it should all be forgotten about as he’s a better bloke than the other lot have got is quite unbelievable.

Who’s saying that it should be forgotten? But since you haven’t forgotten what should happen next? What would be the best outcome for the country?
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:02 - Apr 12 with 3433 viewsButty101

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:52 - Apr 12 by DellHero_Would

Hand wringing over 2 year old trivia in current times…Pathetic shameful jokers…

Exactly - Why most of the population was furloughed - downing street was working 24-7. And people get upset about them having a drink in the garden ffs.

Most people are hypocrites as they would have bent the rules, but that dosent count right!

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:09 - Apr 12 with 3418 viewsDellHero_Would

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:02 - Apr 12 by Butty101

Exactly - Why most of the population was furloughed - downing street was working 24-7. And people get upset about them having a drink in the garden ffs.

Most people are hypocrites as they would have bent the rules, but that dosent count right!

Looking back. If the Boris Judgement day was 2 years ago while I was doing the same half a dozen local walks, picking snot out my MacBook keyboard everyday I might me a bit pissed off…The worlds moved on….

Poll: Wearing a mask

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:12 - Apr 12 with 3402 viewsgrumpy

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:02 - Apr 12 by Butty101

'downing street was working 24-7'
Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:16 - Apr 12 with 3381 viewsButty101

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:12 - Apr 12 by grumpy

'downing street was working 24-7'

Yes of course its a 9-5 job you fcking doughnut

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 22:27 - Apr 12 with 3367 viewspjt50

Bojo, wake me up before you go-go! on 19:33 - Apr 12 by Bazza

Answers to Sadoldgit

What's a general election got to do with it? There's no way in a million years (well nearly 3 anyway) the Tories would go for an election with the economy in its current state.

I do resent the Tory blue-rinse brigade choosing the next PM, though.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 7:23]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024