Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Citey/Madrid 21:36 - Apr 26 with 896 viewskingslandstand1

What a game! No more to be said ..............
Citey/Madrid on 09:05 - Apr 27 with 804 viewsSalisburySaint

Indeed great game to watch, two teams going for it rather than stopping each other play.
Citey/Madrid on 10:01 - Apr 27 with 776 viewsBuenosSaint

Citey/Madrid on 09:05 - Apr 27 by SalisburySaint

Indeed great game to watch, two teams going for it rather than stopping each other play.

Just seen the highlights. Yup, was great.
Probably want city to go through and beat Liverpool in the final. So on that note a rare supporting of the scouse tonight.

If saints can stop them winning the league at the final hurdle too then a satisfying end of season all round.

Poll: The Long Future

Citey/Madrid on 10:27 - Apr 27 with 747 views1teeminants

Fantastic game to watch ,one of the best I’ve seen . Full of quality. Almost as good as Saints stuffing Liverpool 4-1 at the Dell which to this day for me was the most enjoyable match ever to watch, Apart from 76 of course .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Citey/Madrid on 11:34 - Apr 27 with 713 viewshedgeend61

Great game, you'd have thought it may have woken up the City fans sitting in silence for 90 minutes of a CL semi final, could only hear the Real fans who they shifted to the top tier.

Perhaps Blue can explain?, if he watches tonight's game at Anfield, he can see what an atmosphere is (and I've no love for Liverpool btw)

He may also be able to tell us why they never sold many thousands of tickets for the FA Cup semi final?
Citey/Madrid on 19:03 - Apr 27 with 574 viewssaint68

Citey/Madrid on 11:34 - Apr 27 by hedgeend61

Great game, you'd have thought it may have woken up the City fans sitting in silence for 90 minutes of a CL semi final, could only hear the Real fans who they shifted to the top tier.

Perhaps Blue can explain?, if he watches tonight's game at Anfield, he can see what an atmosphere is (and I've no love for Liverpool btw)

He may also be able to tell us why they never sold many thousands of tickets for the FA Cup semi final?

Blue made himself look an entitled coont..fuk him too!!

Great game though.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024