Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph outtttttttt 17:15 - Apr 30 with 3574 viewsButty101

So rubbish!

I had a ticket today and didn’t go. Genuinely couldn’t be bothered.

Jwp if a mid table team come in for you then take the chance and go. No point wasting your career at saints

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph outtttttttt on 17:22 - Apr 30 with 2345 viewsI_would

Don't worry no offers coming in for JWP.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph outtttttttt on 17:38 - Apr 30 with 2309 viewsElijahK

So Ralph picks a fair lineup, makes understandable subs at decent times etc, and the players miss loads of chances, keeper costs us two goals, having such a poor attack, and just making such stupid silly mistakes is down to him.
As look at Man U, they’ve never got to where they wanna be since Fergie left, so they’ve just continuously sacked there managers and gotten nowhere in the league or cups (other than the one off typically against us!) yet continuously do it, even though practically everyone can see it’s down to the clubs players, and how poor they’ve been. And in reality it’s been the same here’s, it’s just we don’t pay hundreds of millions for them, and instead pay a lot less so realistically should expect a lot less (although not enough realise that), and until we pay more (like buying a decent keeper that’s got PL experience) nothings gonna change

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ralph outtttttttt on 17:59 - Apr 30 with 2264 viewsButty101

Ralph outtttttttt on 17:38 - Apr 30 by ElijahK

So Ralph picks a fair lineup, makes understandable subs at decent times etc, and the players miss loads of chances, keeper costs us two goals, having such a poor attack, and just making such stupid silly mistakes is down to him.
As look at Man U, they’ve never got to where they wanna be since Fergie left, so they’ve just continuously sacked there managers and gotten nowhere in the league or cups (other than the one off typically against us!) yet continuously do it, even though practically everyone can see it’s down to the clubs players, and how poor they’ve been. And in reality it’s been the same here’s, it’s just we don’t pay hundreds of millions for them, and instead pay a lot less so realistically should expect a lot less (although not enough realise that), and until we pay more (like buying a decent keeper that’s got PL experience) nothings gonna change

So the attack that Ralph put together is misfiring and it’s not his fault….

12 is par for us and in 4 years he’s managed 1 under par. Time to go

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph outtttttttt on 18:07 - Apr 30 with 2246 viewsgrumpy

Why start with Long a 35 year old striker and leave Broja a 20 year striker who's on loan on the Bench? Broja has not been on form lately but he wont improve sat on the bench.
What on earth is Ralph doing with Stuart Armstrong and Elyounoussi they must be as confused as I am.
I don't think we have poor players, on the other hand Ralph needs to get a grip and quick.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 18:07]
Ralph outtttttttt on 18:25 - Apr 30 with 2205 viewsMytchettSaint

I got as far as reading Ralph makes understandable subs at understandable times.

I’ve just got back. I didn’t want to go today but my youngest son wanted to and talked me into it.

Ralph made the double substitution 10 minutes later than he should have done.

The bloke who sits next to me commented that Adams had repeatedly lost the ball about five minutes before he lost the ball which led to their first goal. Mr tactical genius then realises Adams was having a stinker and decided to change him.

We were second best all over the pitch today, so much so that I even counted to make sure palace only had 10 outfield players in the second half.

He needs to go.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Ralph outtttttttt on 18:46 - Apr 30 with 2144 viewsPoirot

Pay him off, so he can retire and get someone who can organise the team, its basic football coaching.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 15:25]
Ralph outtttttttt on 19:42 - Apr 30 with 2074 views1teeminants

The mindset of this football club needs to change quickly it’s the same every season . Players just give up when we’re more or less safe and you just know we’ll spend f@ck all on players in the summer and when we get anyone decent they can’t wait to leave anyway.

JWP go mate you’re wasted here. Broja can’t be arsed anymore Ralph more or less admitted it today Salisu probably feels the same hence his poor performances recently. The only ones that suffer are the fans but then they bombard us with e mails asking us to renew season tickets. Sick to death of mediocrity and players not caring to be honest.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 22:05]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ralph outtttttttt on 19:43 - Apr 30 with 2067 viewsElijahK

Ralph outtttttttt on 17:59 - Apr 30 by Butty101

So the attack that Ralph put together is misfiring and it’s not his fault….

12 is par for us and in 4 years he’s managed 1 under par. Time to go

Ok but who would you play then? Broja ain’t gonna be here next season and has been quite poor for the last few months, A Armstrong is clearly not rated by Ralph, and even when he did play didn’t really create too much ether. Whilst Adams and Long certainly aren’t amazing, but at least Adams scored in the league since January, and Long was actually fair against Brighton and helped to get in behind the defenders today, winning the free kick that lead to the corner which Romeu scored from.
As the reason our attack was poor today is because none showed up, and as none showed up, none were at the quality we need to get goals, as we don’t have any PL quality striker we can rely on all season long ever since Ings left (which wasn’t due to Ralph, but simply the lack of investment and quality in our squad)

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph outtttttttt on 19:44 - Apr 30 with 2065 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph outtttttttt on 19:42 - Apr 30 by 1teeminants

The mindset of this football club needs to change quickly it’s the same every season . Players just give up when we’re more or less safe and you just know we’ll spend f@ck all on players in the summer and when we get anyone decent they can’t wait to leave anyway.

JWP go mate you’re wasted here. Broja can’t be arsed anymore Ralph more or less admitted it today Salisu probably feels the same hence his poor performances recently. The only ones that suffer are the fans but then they bombard us with e mails asking us to renew season tickets. Sick to death of mediocrity and players not caring to be honest.

Yep, Ralph pretty much said Broja hasn't been the same for months and it's very disappointing. You're right, we can blame Ralph but certain players are not giving their all.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph outtttttttt on 19:46 - Apr 30 with 2060 viewsElijahK

Ralph outtttttttt on 19:42 - Apr 30 by 1teeminants

Yeah well hopefully we get investment under this new owner, as if we don’t then the only chance we’ve got of staying up, if if the teams that are just below us, as well as those that come up, don’t get any ether and have shitter seasons than us. But ether way, unless we get investment then many fans will be starting to stop going to games and such, which is pretty fair

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:08 - Apr 30 with 2034 viewscocklebreath

Hush you fool. We are so dull, out played by palace. It’s so obvious .

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:10 - Apr 30 with 2028 viewsElijahK

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:08 - Apr 30 by cocklebreath

Hush you fool. We are so dull, out played by palace. It’s so obvious .

Yeah I do agree that we were outplayed (as we didn’t deserve anything from that game), but that’s because Palace have the better team than us, who all showed up today

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:29 - Apr 30 with 1999 viewsMytchettSaint

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:10 - Apr 30 by ElijahK

Yeah I do agree that we were outplayed (as we didn’t deserve anything from that game), but that’s because Palace have the better team than us, who all showed up today

Why doesn’t our team feel the need to show up?

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:34 - Apr 30 with 1989 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:29 - Apr 30 by MytchettSaint

Why doesn’t our team feel the need to show up?

Because they are a lazy bunch of arrogant so and so's thinking they are far too good to play for us, with either their minds on their next club or their up coming holiday in the sun. They couldn't care a less if we finish 15th or 9th.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2022 20:35]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:50 - Apr 30 with 1943 viewssaint68

He needs sacking..that'll improve performances without a shadow of a doubt.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Ralph outtttttttt on 21:08 - Apr 30 with 1904 viewsPatfromPoole

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:50 - Apr 30 by saint68

Sadly no guarantee of this.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Ralph outtttttttt on 21:41 - Apr 30 with 1857 views1885_SFC

Brighton winning 3-0 away at Wolves today proves that the manager holds the key to a teams mindset.

Old School is Cool

Ralph outtttttttt on 23:46 - Apr 30 with 1715 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph outtttttttt on 20:50 - Apr 30 by saint68

Unless he has managed to get more out of this bunch than most could in which case that won’t work. We have all seen how we can play when everyone is on it. The players really need to look at their own performances. Che was poor today. Stuey was poor today. A number of them were below par. Why is that the managers fault? You can only do so much to motivate people but if they don’t respond, whose fault is that? They get paid enough to do the job they are expected to do.
Ralph outtttttttt on 07:11 - May 1 with 1599 viewssaint68

Ralph outtttttttt on 23:46 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

Unless he has managed to get more out of this bunch than most could in which case that won’t work. We have all seen how we can play when everyone is on it. The players really need to look at their own performances. Che was poor today. Stuey was poor today. A number of them were below par. Why is that the managers fault? You can only do so much to motivate people but if they don’t respond, whose fault is that? They get paid enough to do the job they are expected to do.

His title is Manager Sogs, he is failing to manage his staff correctly and they have downed tools...so either the entire squad gets jettisoned in June or the primary cause gets a golden handshake and heads back to the Alps...

Even professionals who are paid handsomely can turn in lame performances in order to make a change possible at the top.

Ralph outtttttttt on 10:16 - May 1 with 1466 viewsBridders2

I'd give him till next November, there were some good signings last summer that improved the team and exposed some existing players who aren't good enough ie Redmond, Che Adams, and new arrivals A.Armstrong, plus our keepers and CBs.
So a striker like Pukki a decent CB and keeper and get rid of the above, and see where we go. But only till November. If no dramatic improvement then, Ralf must go and one of the new coaches the new management are almost certainly lining up must come in.
Ralph outtttttttt on 10:43 - May 1 with 1435 viewssaint68

Ralph outtttttttt on 10:16 - May 1 by Bridders2

I'd give him till next November, there were some good signings last summer that improved the team and exposed some existing players who aren't good enough ie Redmond, Che Adams, and new arrivals A.Armstrong, plus our keepers and CBs.
So a striker like Pukki a decent CB and keeper and get rid of the above, and see where we go. But only till November. If no dramatic improvement then, Ralf must go and one of the new coaches the new management are almost certainly lining up must come in.

Id sack him this afternoon...enough is enough...even with no manager I'd expect an upturn in performance over the next 3 games

Ralph outtttttttt on 11:25 - May 1 with 1380 viewssaintwizzler

Ralph outtttttttt on 10:43 - May 1 by saint68

Id sack him this afternoon...enough is enough...even with no manager I'd expect an upturn in performance over the next 3 games

Why the next three games?
The players are on the beach.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph outtttttttt on 11:34 - May 1 with 1374 viewssaint68

Ralph outtttttttt on 11:25 - May 1 by saintwizzler

Why the next three games?
The players are on the beach.

To gauge who is still willing to put in a shift and how much Ralph's management was stagnating performances.

If that muppet is still in charge come August then it'll be another year of boom and bust, with yet again more players being publicly berated by the Austrian tool and yet more bizarre frustrating and generally odd decision making.

He has the supporters questioning his decisions weekly.. imagine playing for the coont

Ralph outtttttttt on 11:46 - May 1 with 1364 viewsMytchettSaint

Ralph outtttttttt on 11:34 - May 1 by saint68

To gauge who is still willing to put in a shift and how much Ralph's management was stagnating performances.

If that muppet is still in charge come August then it'll be another year of boom and bust, with yet again more players being publicly berated by the Austrian tool and yet more bizarre frustrating and generally odd decision making.

He has the supporters questioning his decisions weekly.. imagine playing for the coont

Yesterday’s result does feel like a seminal moment in Ralph’s time here. Listening to people walking out the ground, listening to radio Solent on the way home. It feels like the patience and credit has run out for him now amongst the majority of the fan base.

I’m not sure I can put my hand in my pocket for another season of him at the helm. I don’t expect us to win every game even against the likes of palace, I just want my team to actually look like they care and put in a shift. If we lose trying then so be it.

Ralph outtttttttt on 12:01 - May 1 with 1339 viewsPoirot

I do sense that Hasenhuttl really doesnt care that much about being sacked and that the whole 'retire' situation was a disaster behind the walls. When we're struggling with the basics of organising the team via formation and game management in nearly every match, the manager has to go. We're heading again for 60+ conceded goals, which is what his time here will all be about. Following on from the second 9-0, i just think no other club in the top ten would have retained him as manager. I highly suspect that we simply didnt have the cashflow to get rid of him then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024