Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers 09:19 - May 6 with 2203 viewsSaintNick

Whats this all about, can't even win the SPL yet are in the Europa League final

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Rangers on 10:49 - May 6 with 2126 viewsdirk_doone

They are going to finish runners-up to Celtic, who were knocked out of the Europa Conference 5-1 on aggregate by Bodø Glimt. I guess they had different priorities. The top Scottish clubs don't have the same depth of squad as the top English clubs.

I've watched all of Rangers' European games this season on BT Sports and been very impressed by their incredible team spirit. Ryan Kent, James Tavernier and John Lundstram, who were no more than journeymen in English football, have been giants in Europe. They were especially impressive against Borussia Dortmund.

Ryan Kent would definitely be worth a punt for a Premier League club and, of course, it's only a matter of time before a top European club tries to lure their manager, Giovanni van Bronckhorst, away.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 11:18]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Rangers on 12:24 - May 6 with 2054 viewsChesham_Saint

Not sure where the final is being held, but I bet the local plod are relieved d its not West Ham v Rangers..!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Rangers on 12:26 - May 6 with 2054 viewsPatfromPoole

Rangers on 12:24 - May 6 by Chesham_Saint

Not sure where the final is being held, but I bet the local plod are relieved d its not West Ham v Rangers..!

Seville.

In a 40,000 capacity ground.

Frankfurt took 30,000 to the Nou Camp for the QF, so that is going to be utterly mental. Good luck to the Spanish dibble.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Rangers on 12:30 - May 6 with 2047 viewsChesham_Saint

Rangers on 12:26 - May 6 by PatfromPoole

Seville.

In a 40,000 capacity ground.

Frankfurt took 30,000 to the Nou Camp for the QF, so that is going to be utterly mental. Good luck to the Spanish dibble.

I seem to recall when Rangers won the Cup Winners Cup (I think) and it was played in Barcelona, big time punch ups ensued with the fedarales and local populace...

Rangers on 13:14 - May 6 with 2010 viewsdirk_doone

Rangers on 12:24 - May 6 by Chesham_Saint

Frankfurt could be worse for them, as West Ham fans found out over the last 2 nights. What may help in Seville is that the Scots are well liked in Europe.

Eintracht got 30,000 of their fans into the Nou Camp when they beat Barcelona. I can see them taking 50,000 to Seville. The local ticket touts are going to have a field day. They'll be able to sell for €1,000+ per ticket - maybe even €2,000

https://sportsbrief.com/football/barcelona/15392-barcelona-president-set-take-dr

[Post edited 6 May 2022 13:47]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Rangers on 14:16 - May 6 with 1942 viewsA1079

They played their strongest side and went out to win!
Rangers on 15:30 - May 6 with 1902 viewsChesham_Saint

Rangers on 13:14 - May 6 by dirk_doone

Frankfurt could be worse for them, as West Ham fans found out over the last 2 nights. What may help in Seville is that the Scots are well liked in Europe.

Eintracht got 30,000 of their fans into the Nou Camp when they beat Barcelona. I can see them taking 50,000 to Seville. The local ticket touts are going to have a field day. They'll be able to sell for €1,000+ per ticket - maybe even €2,000

https://sportsbrief.com/football/barcelona/15392-barcelona-president-set-take-dr

Interesting, although the footage is a bit inconclusive as to who is doing what to whom.

If West Ham did take a bit of a slapping I'd be a tad surprised, but perhaps they've become a bit gentrified being in the PL. I wouldn't expect the same from the Glasgow contingent...

Rangers on 18:22 - May 6 with 1806 viewshedgeend61

Rangers on 13:14 - May 6 by dirk_doone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bhoys_from_Seville?msclkid=507ca96bcd5911ec830

Celtic took 80,000 in 2003, you'd think Rangers would take similar numbers, so Seville will be busy
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers on 18:27 - May 6 with 1802 viewssaint68

All the time in the world for Rangers..proper club with an admiration for us English .

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Rangers on 20:30 - May 6 with 1736 viewsstmichael

Can’t be the nett spend can it🤔

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Rangers on 12:59 - May 7 with 1603 viewsthissceptredsaint

Rangers are the Pompey of jock football
Rangers on 11:11 - May 8 with 1480 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Apparently Rangers have spent £12m on their team ie 60% of what we paid out to acquire that wonderfully gifted Mr Carillo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And, of course, they have massively benefitted by the arrival of their new Head of Recruitment wee Jimmy Ross who moved there from St Marys!!!
Rangers on 11:12 - May 8 with 1478 viewsChesham_Saint

Rangers on 12:59 - May 7 by thissceptredsaint

That’s an insult to Jocks and football.

They’re nothing like that and you know it.

Rangers on 14:33 - May 8 with 1434 viewscocklebreath

Rangers on 12:59 - May 7 by thissceptredsaint

Really? I’d say queen of the south are more Pompey

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024