Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Look To Have Premier League Safety Secured Ahead Of Liverpool Game 07:45 - May 13 with 825 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Look To Have Premier League Safety Secured Ahead Of Liverpool Game 13th May 2022 07:45
Southampton's Premier League safety took a big step forward on Wednesday evening when Leeds United lost to Chelsea and Everton could only draw at Watford, without a game this weekend Saints will look for safety to be secured mathematically before they take on Liverpool on Tuesday. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Look To Have Premier League Safety Secured Ahead Of Liverpool Game on 09:23 - May 13 with 751 viewssaints__fan__73

"When Leeds United lost to Chelsea on Wednesday evening, it meant that even if they could win their last two games they can only match Saints total of 34"

Do you ever proof read this stuff Nick?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Look To Have Premier League Safety Secured Ahead Of Liverpool Game on 10:00 - May 13 with 705 viewssaints__fan__73

I see you found the edit button!

You're welcome!

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Look To Have Premier League Safety Secured Ahead Of Liverpool Game on 15:54 - May 13 with 548 views1ASIN12

I can’t see Liverpool resting players for a champions league final 10 / 11 days after they play us .

All the time they have a chance of winning the league they will go out for it .

Surely Nick as a Liverpool fan ( or at least they are your 2nd team) you realise this ?

As for Saints we arnt going down though it could be a lot closer then many think but 18 goals is a lot even allowing for a possible 5 or 6 nil drubbing on Tuesday .

Leeds have 2 winnable games Brighton at home and Brentford away . It’s quite possible they could win them both .

Burnley on the other hand have both Tottenham and Aston Villa away then Newcastle home . Shame but for me Burnley are favourites to drop .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024