Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Home 22:14 - May 14 with 1682 viewsSaintsforeverj

The good news is that they have just had an exhausting Fa Cup final that went into extra time and penalties. Plus, Salah and VD are doubtful. If City win tomorrow, Liverpool can't win the league unless there is a miracle. They then have the champions league final coming up, so they may rest players, if the league is gone? Put all this together with Saints needing to show a reaction in front of the home fans for the last game of the season, are we heading for a shock win?
COYS
[Post edited 14 May 2022 22:16]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool Home on 22:16 - May 14 with 1646 viewsChesham_Saint

I love your optimism S’forever but…..

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool Home on 22:18 - May 14 with 1636 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool Home on 22:16 - May 14 by Chesham_Saint

I love your optimism S’forever but…..

I've had a few drinks tonight. Come on, you have to admit there is always a chance 🍷😜

They have their best players missing and the Saints fans will roar Saints to victory.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 22:21]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool Home on 06:12 - May 15 with 1467 viewssaintwizzler

Liverpool Home on 22:18 - May 14 by Saintsforeverj

I've had a few drinks tonight. Come on, you have to admit there is always a chance 🍷😜

They have their best players missing and the Saints fans will roar Saints to victory.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 22:21]

We’ll probably get a draw which will keep the Hassenhüttl fans happy.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Liverpool Home on 06:16 - May 15 with 1467 viewsTripleNiemi

Don't think it be wise talking about 'resting players' on here sir (especially with holiday season and all that).....
[Post edited 15 May 2022 6:26]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Liverpool Home on 08:50 - May 15 with 1378 viewsChesham_Saint

In any event, shouldn’t the title to this thread have been ‘Liverpool Slums’ as in the old terrace piss take of “in our liverpool homes”?

Presumably that version can’t be sung any more though for fear of causing “offence” to the poor downtrodden ‘scouse not English’ whingers.

Oh well….here goes!

🎶“You look in the dust-bin for something to eat, you find a dead cat and you think it’s a treat, in your liverpool slums”🎵

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool Home on 09:02 - May 15 with 1359 viewsRon11

I'm suggesting that Hassenhutl should start Long and Walcott up front, drop Perraud and put Walker Peters on the left and leave Romeu on the bench in favour of Diallo.
But of course he doesn't need my advice, he'll be planning to do that anyway...
Liverpool Home on 09:13 - May 15 with 1339 viewsCity_boy

Liverpool Home on 09:02 - May 15 by Ron11

I'm suggesting that Hassenhutl should start Long and Walcott up front, drop Perraud and put Walker Peters on the left and leave Romeu on the bench in favour of Diallo.

Surprised you didn't have room in your suggested line up for Djenepo ? Perhaps in place of Ward-Prowse ?
Liverpool Home on 09:15 - May 15 with 1329 viewssaint68

Brilliant Ron 🤣😂

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool Home on 09:52 - May 15 with 1304 viewsMytchettSaint

I read that and found myself thinking, it’s not beyond the inept bufoon to actually put that team out on Tuesday.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Liverpool Home on 10:24 - May 15 with 1259 viewssaintwizzler

Liverpool Home on 09:13 - May 15 by City_boy

Surprised you didn't have room in your suggested line up for Djenepo ? Perhaps in place of Ward-Prowse ?

The Alpine Klopp was grooming Djenepo for the Left Back role not so long ago.
WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Liverpool Home on 10:55 - May 15 with 1213 viewsMytchettSaint

All this talk about them exhausted after the cup final and resting players for the CL final, what’s the situation with them needing to win by lots of goals for the premier league title/goal difference?

Liverpool Home on 11:13 - May 15 with 1179 viewsBicester_North

Liverpool Home on 10:55 - May 15 by MytchettSaint

All this talk about them exhausted after the cup final and resting players for the CL final, what’s the situation with them needing to win by lots of goals for the premier league title/goal difference?

Who cares about those helmets, hopefully our fans make it harder for them by being loud and hostile, otherwise I don’t see the point of going to the match

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Liverpool Home on 11:48 - May 15 with 1118 viewskingslandstand1

Liverpool Home on 09:52 - May 15 by MytchettSaint

I read that and found myself thinking, it’s not beyond the inept bufoon to actually put that team out on Tuesday.

What's the chance of this new 16 year old wonder kid getting a start? Can't remember his name but it could go down with the McMenemy era starting a 16 year old Danny Wallace and (?) at Old Trafford all those years ago

If you're good enough you're old enough?
Liverpool Home on 12:36 - May 15 with 1068 viewsTripleNiemi

Liverpool Home on 11:13 - May 15 by Bicester_North

Who cares about those helmets, hopefully our fans make it harder for them by being loud and hostile, otherwise I don’t see the point of going to the match

Er, i been off the beers for a while so i will be going (if only for some pints). Could even turn out to be one of those 'stay in the pub' type nights....
[Post edited 15 May 2022 12:37]

Liverpool Home on 12:38 - May 15 with 1061 viewsTripleNiemi

Liverpool Home on 10:24 - May 15 by saintwizzler

The Alpine Klopp was grooming Djenepo for the Left Back role not so long ago.
WE MARCH ON

Diallo for a stint between the sticks?

Liverpool Home on 13:50 - May 15 with 994 viewsMytchettSaint

Liverpool Home on 11:13 - May 15 by Bicester_North

I’ve been questioning the point of going to this since the palace game.

I was hoping the ticket exchange facility was going to be in use for this.

Liverpool Home on 12:57 - May 16 with 733 viewsNewdawn2014

just had a look on Saints web and the negativity about this game is staggering, we have a 50/50 chance ( yeah I know )
but ... we do not want a self fulfilled prophecy , lets just go and support the team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024