Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool demand investigation 23:16 - May 28 with 5458 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61619831

100 000 Rangers fans in a final, experience no problems whatsoever. Real Madrid fans no problems whatsoever. Poor Liverpool badly treated again by the authorities. It's the security's fault for letting the fans storm through the gates. My God, Liverpool really are the most attention seeking bunch of tw@ts in the world.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 23:17]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool demand investigation on 23:31 - May 28 with 4008 viewsChesham_Saint

“Ehhh, where’s me compo?”

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool demand investigation on 23:54 - May 28 with 3969 viewsdirk_doone

"The turnstiles at the Liverpool end became blocked by thousands of fans who had purchased fake tickets which did not work in the turnstiles." No forged tickets at the Madrid end. Perhaps they should investigate where in Liverpool they forged the tickets. Also, of course, there were the ticketless Liverpool fans who forced their way in, which is why the gates had to be closed at their end but not the Madrid end.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 23:56]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Liverpool demand investigation on 00:03 - May 29 with 3938 viewsBicester_North

Hilarious night. Utter mongs tried to play the system and lost. The filth of Europe

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Liverpool demand investigation on 00:06 - May 29 with 3929 viewsSouthamptonfan

Liverpool demand investigation on 00:03 - May 29 by Bicester_North

Hilarious night. Utter mongs tried to play the system and lost. The filth of Europe

F@cking filth is exactly what they are.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool demand investigation on 00:23 - May 29 with 3906 viewsBicester_North

They’re slagging off France now but getting themselves in a pickle over it because slagging off an EU country could be seen as backing the UK

These fùckers are so funny

Liverpool demand investigation on 09:16 - May 29 with 3676 viewsCity_boy

Perhaps they can start their investigation, looking art those that tried to get in with 'dodgy' tickets and storming barriers to enter the stadium. This is probably the 'root' cause for most of the issues last night.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 9:16]
Liverpool demand investigation on 10:39 - May 29 with 3583 viewsSaintNick

Some people really are fixated with all things Liverpool FC, many of whom would of course have had no such problems at the FA Cup semi final in 2018 as they couldnt be bothered going mand we had the embarrassment of 10,000 empty seats.

Call me old fashioned but whatever team it is I don't slag off supporters for trying to see their team play , if Saints were in a Champions League final and I didn't have a ticket i would be trying to get in by whatever means I could

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:41 - May 29 with 3578 viewsBicester_North

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:39 - May 29 by SaintNick

Some people really are fixated with all things Liverpool FC, many of whom would of course have had no such problems at the FA Cup semi final in 2018 as they couldnt be bothered going mand we had the embarrassment of 10,000 empty seats.

Call me old fashioned but whatever team it is I don't slag off supporters for trying to see their team play , if Saints were in a Champions League final and I didn't have a ticket i would be trying to get in by whatever means I could

So how about the England fans who stormed in at Wembley who got destroyed by the media?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:49 - May 29 with 3558 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:41 - May 29 by Bicester_North

So how about the England fans who stormed in at Wembley who got destroyed by the media?

I dont condone storming of gates etc, this was a different situation though, the media seem to be behind Liverpool on this one given that several members of the press were teargassed themselves as they tried to get into the ground.

The media is full of footage of Liverpool fans queuing peacefully to get in but not moving despite being there well in time.

UEFA say that the kick of was delayed because of fake tickets, that isn't the fans fault, no one pays big big money knowing its a fake ticket.

Even the Liverpool police who normally are critical of bad behaviour had this to say.

Merseyside Police's matchday officers tweeted that it was "the worst European match I've ever worked or experienced".

They added: "I thought the behaviour of the fans at the turnstiles was exemplary in shocking circumstances. You were not late 100%."

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:54 - May 29 with 3553 viewsMytchettSaint

If saints were in a champions league final and I didn’t have a ticket I would be responsible enough to be gutted but not spoil the day for fellow saints fans who had a ticket, by watching it in a bar as close as possible to the ground if I’d travelled out for the experience.

Let’s face it, it’s always them isn’t it.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:54 - May 29 with 3551 viewssledger

wasnt this the very same behaviour that went some way to causing the hillsborough disaster
Liverpool demand investigation on 11:43 - May 29 with 3515 viewsSouthamptonfan

Why is it always them?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool demand investigation on 11:48 - May 29 with 3508 viewskingolaf

So glad they lost.
Liverpool demand investigation on 11:59 - May 29 with 3494 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:54 - May 29 by MytchettSaint

If saints were in a champions league final and I didn’t have a ticket I would be responsible enough to be gutted but not spoil the day for fellow saints fans who had a ticket, by watching it in a bar as close as possible to the ground if I’d travelled out for the experience.

Let’s face it, it’s always them isn’t it.

Thats what most of the Liverpool fans did, there is actually no evidence so far they did much wrong, all the reports suggest that they did little wrong.

So you would find a bar and not have a look round to see if anyone had a spare ticket then ?

Liverpool demand investigation on 12:57 - May 29 with 3441 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Liverpool demand investigation on 13:22 - May 29 with 3416 viewsdirk_doone

When people break the law by forcing their way into a packed stadium, breaking down barriers and climbing over fences and turnstiles, it has the potential to cause death and injury to innocent law-abiding fans. How can anybody in their right mind condone it? The French police had obviously learnt the lessons of Hillsborough and Heysel -better that some innocent people missed the start of a football match than ended up dead - whereas it appears some other people hadn't.
[Post edited 29 May 2022 15:49]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Liverpool demand investigation on 17:03 - May 29 with 3274 viewsMytchettSaint

Liverpool demand investigation on 11:59 - May 29 by SaintNick

Thats what most of the Liverpool fans did, there is actually no evidence so far they did much wrong, all the reports suggest that they did little wrong.

So you would find a bar and not have a look round to see if anyone had a spare ticket then ?

Yes but I wouldn’t make my way up to the turnstiles and start clogging them up in the hope there was a chance of gaining entry by nefarious means.

From what I’ve read in the press, it was fans with counterfeit tickets causing the chaos as it was blocking up the turnstiles. Now I’m going to make a leap of faith here and suggest that most of those with dodgy tickets knew they had them….

I also remember similar tales although not on this scale in the 2005 CL final.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Liverpool demand investigation on 18:31 - May 29 with 3187 viewsDellHero_Would

The whole Liverpool thing is over the top. Their fans and the reaction to them losing. I’m as pleased as any non-Liverpool fan that they lost.

Reading MSM, I find it incredible they report that their fans seem to be completely blameless. Take some of the blame for once. A minority of your fans caused the problem with their idiot behaviour.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Liverpool demand investigation on 20:30 - May 29 with 3085 viewssaint68

Nick sadly making himself look like a fully paid up cheerleader for the city of pity parasites...preferring to slag off Saints support again..fukin odd.

Ooh ooh 10 thousand unsold tickets..give it a rest mate..looking a bit sour.
Oddly enough a certain Cortese had visions of Southampton achieving European success..you belittled that and said the support wasn't there for such a push...pot kettle and all that!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Liverpool demand investigation on 21:23 - May 29 with 3000 viewsPatfromPoole

Despite an inherent dislike of Scousers, now some time has passed I try to look at these objectively if I can.

Families getting tear gassed is shocking. I dare say some of them will be mentally scarred for some time by it.

I am also rather sceptical about the speed with which UEFA made their announcement about fake tickets.

However, I keep coming back to the notion that none of this appeared to have happened at the Real Madrid end…..

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Liverpool demand investigation on 21:38 - May 29 with 2966 viewsBicester_North

Liverpool demand investigation on 21:23 - May 29 by PatfromPoole

Despite an inherent dislike of Scousers, now some time has passed I try to look at these objectively if I can.

Families getting tear gassed is shocking. I dare say some of them will be mentally scarred for some time by it.

I am also rather sceptical about the speed with which UEFA made their announcement about fake tickets.

However, I keep coming back to the notion that none of this appeared to have happened at the Real Madrid end…..

Apparently local French fans were at fault for jumping in etc and they got the Liverpool supporters gassed.
But Liverpool fans did this sort of stuff for years and congratulated themselves for it so they can’t blame their republican friends from the continent for it can they?

Liverpool demand investigation on 22:26 - May 29 with 2906 viewsBicester_North

Allez Allez Allez as all the anti English whining pricks like to sing?

Liverpool demand investigation on 00:05 - May 30 with 2826 viewshedgeend61

Liverpool demand investigation on 11:43 - May 29 by Southamptonfan

Why is it always them?

Rangers took over 100,000 to Seville the other week with a 9500 allocation, no reported problems in a stadium half the size of Paris, game kicked off bang on time.

Going back a few years Arsenal took more than 50000 to Paris in CL v Barca, no problems game kicked off on time.

Man Utd, Chelsea, City play in CL finals, no problems.

Maybe cos the Mickeys are the blackbelts of the jib.
Everywhere they play away there's more in the away end than should be, you can always easily tell as you (like last night) can never see never see the gangways, check any game if you don't believe it.
They're spoiling it for many of their decent fans with legit tickets who can't then get in.

UEfA are not blameless as with the Euro Final last year, so what can be done.

Easy, just put a few Old Bill with guns and dogs around each turnstile block, give the freeloaders something to think about.
Liverpool demand investigation on 05:21 - May 30 with 2745 viewsdwayne_dibley

Liverpool demand investigation on 00:05 - May 30 by hedgeend61

Rangers took over 100,000 to Seville the other week with a 9500 allocation, no reported problems in a stadium half the size of Paris, game kicked off bang on time.

Going back a few years Arsenal took more than 50000 to Paris in CL v Barca, no problems game kicked off on time.

Man Utd, Chelsea, City play in CL finals, no problems.

Maybe cos the Mickeys are the blackbelts of the jib.
Everywhere they play away there's more in the away end than should be, you can always easily tell as you (like last night) can never see never see the gangways, check any game if you don't believe it.
They're spoiling it for many of their decent fans with legit tickets who can't then get in.

UEfA are not blameless as with the Euro Final last year, so what can be done.

Easy, just put a few Old Bill with guns and dogs around each turnstile block, give the freeloaders something to think about.

Not fair on the dogs

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Liverpool demand investigation on 06:47 - May 30 with 2713 viewsdarthvader

We didnt have 10k empty seats , however the pathetic way the tickets were sold and many held back was a problem with huge block not on sale to the last minute if i recall at 77quid a ticket .

But this has nothing to do with the other night but a good attempt at deflection

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024